IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Hold - I'm glad you have a doctor who is being cautious and taking good care of you. That is so important when you've had some difficult issues with your pregnancy. So happy your LO is still hanging in there. And I agree that sometimes it's nice to just not know about things like weight gain. Whatever helps you to not stress during this last trimester!

Want - It is so totally awesome to have a baby in the house. Hard work, but fun work! On Tuesday night, she slept for four hours, which was awesome. Last night she hardly slept at all (less awesome lol). We still don't know when Rose is coming home. She is at a total standstill with feeding. I'm just hoping that one of these days the lightbulb will go on for her and she will start eating like a champ. Isn't it crazy how different every pregnancy and every baby is? Your boy is the size of both my girls combined! Don't worry your body will stretch as needed to let him out. My sister had a baby that was over 10 pounds at birth!

Michelle: why are they doing a scheduled c-section? I don't know anything about this stuff, but I'm really hoping for a vaginal birth, so I'd like to understand when a c-section is preferred. Thanks!

want - Oh my! I have had friend have babies around 10 pounds and no problems ;) You are soooo close now!!!

hold - Glad your appt went well!!

Whisper - I am sure you will have good nights/bad nights :) But so happy that you have Lili home with you and hopefully Rosie will be able to come home soon too ;)

First - I had myomectomy surgery in 2005 and then a c-section with my son in 2009 (he was breech) and also the fact that I had the surgery in 2005 they said that I could rupture if I delivered naturally. But with Tyler being breech it didn't matter, I needed the c-section. So this time they will do a repeat c-section; even though this LO is head down.

Michelle I'm glad your appt went well! 23 lbs is really good. Happy 32 weeks!!

Whisper I'm so glad Lili is home! I hope you are feeling better after your dizziness. I hope Rose comes home soon. I'm sure you and DH are on :cloud9:!

Hold I'm glad your FFN was negative! Well I'm glad the pain was nothing to worry about. Happy 30 weeks! Good luck next week. Don't forget about your bump pic!

Hold that is a good size baby. Hopefully he will turn soon. Did they give you a c-section date? My cousin was given a date since the baby is still breech and she's 34 weeks. I can't believe you are almost 38 weeks!

EM I didn't know you are expecting a girl! Congrats!

First I hope all is well.

Wanna I posted on your journal. I still have the twins in my prayers!

Sandoval I hope all is well.

AFM, this weeks NST's are all good. The babies are still breech. They have been moving a lot today. DH thinks they are going to break my water by 36 weeks I think they will stay there until 38.

Whisper - Your right it is funny how we all have a different path but the result is the same. A baby(or babies) to love for the rest of our lives.

Happy - I asume that second hold comment is for me lol. No date set yet and we want to try to deliver it instead of c-sec. I just hope I can fit him so that I don't need to have a c-sec. We'll find out hopefully on Wednesday(my next appointment). And in your case don't forget it's a full moon on Sunday.

Whisper - Your right it is funny how we all have a different path but the result is the same. A baby(or babies) to love for the rest of our lives.

Happy - I asume that second hold comment is for me lol. No date set yet and we want to try to deliver it instead of c-sec. I just hope I can fit him so that I don't need to have a c-sec. We'll find out hopefully on Wednesday(my next appointment). And in your case don't forget it's a full moon on Sunday.

Sorry! Yes it was for you. I was thinking about the full moon today :winkwink: the only thing missing is my bag.

Want - you are getting so close!! I have friends who have had 9 and 10 pounders and no problems delivering. It's amazing what our bodies can do!!

Whisper - so happy Lili is home and you're managing well! I'm sure it won't be long and that light will go on for Rose and she'll be feeding like a champ.

Happy - great update! You're getting so close too :). Thank you, we're very excited to be having a baby girl. It makes shopping so much fun!

As promised guys, my update from my 20 week scan. All was perfect, everything measuring spot on and baby looks great :happydance:

Pics attached. We stayed team yellow too :thumbup:

Very glad to see that everything for all of you is still going well. Always stalking for news :hugs:

Attachments

• 2013-06-14 17.51.52 (2).jpg
    2013-06-14 17.51.52 (2).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-06-14 17.52.53.jpg
    2013-06-14 17.52.53.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
JDH - great scan pics! And yay for someone else being team yellow!!

Whisper, glad everything is going well at home with Lili, I hope Rosie makes great progress this week and can join her sister :hugs:

DH and I have been doing a crazy cleaning session this weekend! Pulling everything out and cleaning behind and getting rid of any extra junk we have. It feels great and bless dh, he has been doing the biggest share to spare me!

Crap, brown spotting tonight! I had a mild freak out and had DH drop me off at home. I sent him back to the party we were out. PLEASE let this be nothing and let us have a healthy baby in 7 months.

First hopefully is nothing to worry about. I had it too in the beginning and never again. Try not to worry, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

JDH happy 21 weeks! Go team yellow! I love the pics!

Sandoval it sounds like your nesting! DH is the one that has the house spotless! I have no energy for anything.

JDH - Yay! Those are such great pictures of your baby! I am beyond excited for you. You are halfway done: let the countdown to baby begin! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Sandoval - doesn't it feel good to declutter? We did a lot of that at our house before babies too.

First - So sorry about the bleeding. :hugs: I would be freaked out too, but try to keep in mind that bleeding is not uncommon, especially in IVF pregnancies. Can you request some extra scans along the way to reassure you and check on baby?

AFM - Just doing some multi tasking. Holding baby at an incline (helps manage her reflux after eating), pumping, and writing this post all at the same time. :haha: Dizzyness is improving...bloodwork did not show any concerns. :shrug: went up to see Rose yesterday and she showed some improvement in taking her bottle. FX she is turning he corner on feeding.

Em - yeah, can't wait though. Every day feels like an eternity right now.

JDH - Awesome pics and congrat's on team yellow. Happy 21wks!

Sand - Glad you had some energy to clean up as you won't have much energy later on.

First - Try not to worry hun. Spotting is common. Just try to stay stress free. Got you in my prayers hun!

Whisper - Wow, what a multitasker you are, lol. Glad you dizzy spells are improving and hope Rose can come home soon hun.

AFM - Wednesday's OB appointment can't come soon enough!

Quick update: no further spotting since last night. And I'm done feeaking out, well, this time ;)

Thanks for all your support.

Sorry that I have been MIA for a couple of days guys. I will try to catch up with everyone on the thread once things calm down some for me.

I had family down for the weekend so I had a busy weekend and Elijah has been sick, he recently has gotten sicker so I am having a hard time handling everything. He has been having problems digesting his breast milk and lastnight he had a blood transfusion. Today he got put on antibiotics because he has an infection of some kind and he is on a full ventilator for breathing. I am really scared and praying he bounces back and that the antibiotics help him to feel better. I put the full details in my journal about what is going on with him, here is a link to it... Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I can honestly say that having a sick child is one of the worst pains that I have ever felt, my heart aches for Elijah. :cry:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...s-lttc-twins-were-born-28-weeks-nicu-176.html

I'm so sorry to hear that Wanna, but stay positive. Elijah has had some tough times since he was born and he has bounced back every time. I'm sure he will manage to pull through and make a speedy recovery. As always I'll keep both you and him in my thoughts. You've been through so much already, I hope things get easier soon xx

How is everyone doing?? I am on my phone and it wont let me go back pages! Annoying!

Wanna I'm sorry about Elijah. I hope he has a speedy recovery. I can only imagine how much you are hurting, I will continue to pray for both if them and you to stay strong.

Want two more days! I hope your appt goes well.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM, my NST's are going well. I woke up with cramps this morning and I can't no longer sleep at night. I have my last u/s tomorrow and have two more weeks until c-sec. I dunno how I'm going to make it thru!

Wanna - I'm sorry you and Elijah have already been through so much. I have been praying for you guys since Lyric & Elijah were born. Will keep you and him in our thoughts and continue to pray for a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Happy - thx. You'll make it through just fine Hun. If I can make it this far you can too.

AFM - I have 1day and a half until my appointment and I am hoping we find out for sure when Nicholas will arrive. Also, my SIL had her daughter this morning. Sophia 6lbs 15ounces. She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. SIL said the hospital was packed because of the full moon on Sunday. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->