IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Haha Want, there must have been some funny looks from the people waiting! I love Perkins, whenever I visit Florida I make sure I enjoy one of their breakfasts mmmm..

Do any of you ever hear a noise from your bump, like the noise of a bone cracking when the baby moves, or like the noise of water moving? I get it almost every day and when I looked it up online it seems quite common and people think it is baby's joints making noise when they stretch. Just wondering if anyone else had heard it since it happens to me so often!

Haha Want, there must have been some funny looks from the people waiting! I love Perkins, whenever I visit Florida I make sure I enjoy one of their breakfasts mmmm..

Do any of you ever hear a noise from your bump, like the noise of a bone cracking when the baby moves, or like the noise of water moving? I get it almost every day and when I looked it up online it seems quite common and people think it is baby's joints making noise when they stretch. Just wondering if anyone else had heard it since it happens to me so often!

Haven't heard that yet but have heard like bubbles. not sure if it's the same noise and mine just sounds like bubbles? lol. I also felt like he did have hicups yesterday too.

@Want, that is a really cute bump picture. :thumbup:

@Whisper, Happy Anniversary!!:flower: I hope that your twins continue to do well and that your baby girl gets better with her feedings so they can come home sooner then later.:hugs::hugs:

https://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g385/shonstain/Sue%20H%20Graphics/SPECIAL%20DAYS/HappyAnniversarySilk_snag_zps18c787a0.gif

@EM, I am so glad that you got to see the heartbeat!!:flower: It is truly an amazing site!! :thumbup: H&H 9 months to you!!

@Sandoval, I had heard like a sloshing bubbling sound in my belly, like liquid moving around in there, when I was pregnant so I think I know what you are saying. I never heard the bone crunchy sound though. :haha:

AFM, the twins are doing good overall. I just hope that their health continues to improve and that they don't have any more major medical problems for the rest of their NICU visit. It is scary worrying about the things that can go wrong. I am hoping that the rest of their time in the NICU goes by fast. I haven't been on much because I have been so busy trying to keep up with pumping and traveling back and forth to the NICU to see the twins. This week I will be cleaning and preparing for my sister, her husband, 2 kids and my mom to come for a visit. They mainly want to see the twins in the NICU, and on Saturday we will be taking my niece and nephew to the zoo and to play mini golf. It should be a fun time. :thumbup:

So glad to hear the twins are doing well Wanna; you must be exhausted though. The trip with your family sounds great, just what you need.

I'm glad you all seem to get the noise too! I agree it sounded like water sloshing but when I looked it up apparently that's impossible for whatever reason and it's more likely to be baby's joints. I was thinking I must just be having a really creaky baby until I realised it's quite common, thanks girls :thumbup:

Cute bump pic want ;) And I could only imagine what people where thinking yesterday when you screamed! Not much longer for you!!

Whisper - Glad things are going well with your girls!!! Hopefully soon enough they will both be home ;)

Sand - I haven't heard that noise before, not even with DS, sounds interesting ;) How are you feeling?

Wanna - Glad the twins are getting better ;) Hope you have a great time with your family visiting!

Happy - Are you counting down the days yet ;)

I have been feeling better, just so tired. I took DS to the pool yesterday just for 2 hours so DH could have some quiet time to himself ;) It was fun, but getting in a bathing suit :wacko: I put a tank top over it, I felt like such a whale! But DS had fun so that is all that mattered.

Want that sounds funny. At this point your baby is controlling your body. I'm sure people gave you some funny looks. You're almost there 37 weeks!

Sandoval yay for no more work. It feels good to be at home relaxing!

Wanna I'm so glad the twins are doing so well. Glad your family is coming to visit you. Hopefully the pumping is still going well.

AFM I am beyond miserable! My feet are swollen! It was a little but overnight they got worse! I remember someone having a rash and itching all over! The top of my belly has a rash and I just wanna scratch it!i hope these three weeks fly by! I'm so ready for the twins to be born and for my body to go back to normal!

Michelle it sounds like you had a great time with DS. I'm sure you looked fine in a bathing suit! Besides I think pregnant women look great in bathing suits! I'm sorry you are tired!

Em - Yay for a heartbeat! That is so special that you got to hear it. Pretty early on too! :happydance:

Want - LOL. That is a great story. You should write this stuff down to share with your boy someday. You are full term now! Woot!

Sandoval - Wow that is so funny. I never had any noises like that. Pretty fascinating though. Pregnancy is so weird sometimes!

Wanna - So glad your twins are continuing to improve. It is impossible not to worry, but hopefully your LOs are getting the very best care. You probably already have a baby monitor, but one of our NICU nurses (who had her own baby at 27 weeks) said she uses the Angelcare Movement and sound baby monitor. Basically, your baby sleeps on a super sensitive pad thing and it can detect if the baby stops breathing. Our nurse said its fabulous and really put her mind at ease. Just thought I'd pass that on as breathing is something I'm going to worry about with my preemies when they come home.

Michelle - Way to go getting out to the pool. I bet you are a cute pregnant lady and DS was probably so excited to go swimming. I went to the pool a couple of times when I was pregnant and it felt so good to be weightless for a while!

Happy - So sorry about the swelling. I totally empathize. It is so terrible. Also, women who have c-sections tend to have a lot of swelling/edema after surgery. I was told it would take about 7 to 10 days after delivery for it to go away. But keep drinking water especially after delivery. The nurses assured me that drinking water actually signals your body to let go of all the water. You are almost there! Your legs will look normal again. Hang in there! :hugs:

AFM - Lili might be coming home TODAY! She has done so stellar with her eating that she basically skipped over stage three and went straight to stage four. We were so surprised that she went so quickly. I was estimating that she would be in the NICU at least one more week. So we are just waiting this morning for the staff to do rounds and give the approval for her to come home today. We are also hoping she passes her carseat test which she is doing this morning. If she doesn't pass the carseat test we might still get to take her home, we will just have to rent a "car bed" for her. FX everything goes well! Unfortunately, poor little Rose is still at a stand still with her eating. No idea when she will get to come home. :shrug:

That is great news Whisper :) Here's to keeping everything crossed she comes home today ;)

Happy - Sorry about the swelling; have you called your OB to let them know?

Thanks for the well wishes girls!! :flower: I posted some pictures of the twins in my journal in a spoiler and a brief update on the twins if anyone wants to take a peek, here is the link.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...were-born-28-weeks-nicu-171.html#post27954453

@Happy, I am so sorry that you are so uncomfortable right now and that you are having swelling. Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs: I hope you feel better. :hugs: I agree with Michelle that you should talk to your OB about the swelling to make sure it isn't a sign of anything to worry about. :hugs: I am still pumping and bringing my milk into the NICU in my cooler whenever we go to visit the twins. Pumping is exhausting and challenging to say the least, but I am hanging in there and sticking with it for the time being. I get anywhere from 1 ounce on each boob, for a total of 2 ounces to a little over 4 ounces on average. I think the different factors that affect my supply are if I am hydrated enough and my diet, frequency of pumping etc.

@Whisper, that is great news that your daughter may get to come home very soon!! How exciting!! :happydance: I hope that everything works out so she can. I will be keeping Rose in my thoughts and prayers that she improves so she can come home soon as well. :hugs::hugs: Thanks for the advice on the angel care monitor, I am going to look it up now and see about getting one. Breathing is definatly a concern since our twins will be preemies so I think investing in one of these monitors would be a good choice. :thumbup:

Wanna - So glad that Elijah continues to do well. Hope he and Lyric continue to improve and can come home soon. Yay for family coming to visit and Zoo and mini golf trips. Only a matter of time before your making those trips with your little ones. Beautiful updated pics of Lyric & Elijah and so glad they are gaining weight. :hugs: :hugs:

Michelle - Yeah, thats why it was funny. Been having even worse cramps today too. My SIL texted me that she had Diarhea three times yesterday and I've heard that when that happens it's like the body getting ready for the birth and cleaning out all the old stuff. So my SIL should be really soon. Her due date was only 1wk before us so we aren't too far behind. Glad you had fun at the pool yesterday. I've heard swimming helps for when you go into labor.

Happy - Yeah we did, DH thought it was really funny. My right foot has been swollen for the past 6 weeks. And yes I had itching issues too. Use skin lotion after showers and it should help. Hang in there hun. Not too much longer for you either.

Whisper - Yay for Lili maybe coming home today. Keep us updated hun. Hope Rose will also be coming home soon.

Whisper I'm so glad Lili might get to go home today. Hopefully Rose will follow soon.

Wanna I'm glad the twins are doing well. I love the pics! I hope the time goes by fast so you can take them home soon.

Michelle I dunno if I should call the Dr. I'll attach a pic and please tell me what you think. My body is so ready to have these babies!

I passed my NST today. I ordered my breast pump and I need to buy some stuff for the babies and I'm ready. It's a full moon this Sunday. I wonder if any if us will go into labor.

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image-1_zps5f9b1bf3.jpg

Happy - Oh my! I would call because you are just about 35 weeks and that swelling isn't normal; at least nothing that I have seen! Plus you are having twins, so it isn't going to hurt by calling and see what they say! Keep us posted ;)

Happy - My right foot is as swollen as yours hun. Asked my OB about it last week while there for an appointment and he said its normal. He said as long as its only the feet and not the legs too. He said if your legs are swollen or if you are having pain in your legs it could be a circulation issue and then it would need to be checked out because our blood also circulates to the baby. He did say if that happens that it is treateable so not to worry but it needs to be treated. If you are feeling any pain or your legs are swollen then yes call your OB.

DH took a really awesome photo of us yesterday! We are both in the photo. I'm pulling a red Radio Flyer wagon while hes pushing it and its filled with diapers. lol. I think it's one of my favorites he's taken.

Dear experienced pregnant women,

I just got some spotting, light red, mixed in with cm. I'm 8w2d and just had an awesome u/s this morning, showing my baby is measuring correctly and has a hb of 167. I've never gotten so much as discoloration on toilet paper while pregnant, even with my m/c, but when I just wiped, there was red mixed in. What do you think?

I just got some spotting, light red, mixed in with cm. I'm 8w2d and just had an awesome u/s this morning, showing my baby is measuring correctly and has a hb of 167. I've never gotten so much as discoloration on toilet paper while pregnant, even with my m/c, but when I just wiped, there was red mixed in. What do you think?

I've heard that light spotting is normal but you my still want to let your OB know just so he's in the loop on whats going on with you hun. And try not to worry so your not feeling stressed.

FirstTry, I had some spotting as well. It freaks you out when it happens! I agree with want, mentioned it to your OB. Try not to stress about it I know it's easier said then done!

Happy - My right foot is as swollen as yours hun. Asked my OB about it last week while there for an appointment and he said its normal. He said as long as its only the feet and not the legs too. He said if your legs are swollen or if you are having pain in your legs it could be a circulation issue and then it would need to be checked out because our blood also circulates to the baby. He did say if that happens that it is treateable so not to worry but it needs to be treated. If you are feeling any pain or your legs are swollen then yes call your OB.

Thanks want! I had my NST and the nurse said to worry if one was bigger than the other. To make sure I called my OB. So far they both look the same. I have developed this nasty rash on the top of my belly. I can't stop scratching it! I think my body is giving up on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->