IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Hold - sending lots of prayers your way. Hope to see an update from you soon :hugs:

Wanna - Glad things are getting better with the twins; going to check out your journal next ;)

Happy - I am sure it will take time to get the twins on a schedule; at least the same one ;) Any pictures to share??

Thinking about you hold :hugs:

want - How is Nicholas doing?

Chase - You are getting so close!! I bet your getting excited ;)

Sand - How are things going; you shoud be close to delivery! Cannot wait to find out what you are having :)

I am doing OK; appt tomorrow. But I overdid it a little this past weekend; so I am hurting today and getting nervous cause I have been not feeling right. Trying to take it easy now cause I want LO to wait till 39 weeks!

I can't thank you all enough for the support during this journey!!!! :hug:

My body has continued to amazing everyone! My little girl is still safely cooking in my belly :) My waters are still intact, no signs of risk of infection and baby handles the contractions very well showing no signs of distress. It has been the longest week of my life and I am so exhausted! I have been released back home on strict bed rest until I am 35 weeks. After Friday she can come anytime and Drs feel she will need minimal, if not no help with breathing.

I will get back on later and catch up on everyone else! I hope you are all doing well with newborns and pregnancies! :hugs:

Michelle I hope everything goes well tomorrow and LO stays there until 39 weeks.

Hold I'm so glad she is still cooking.

Hold - glad to hear she's hanging in there!

Michelle - hope you are feeling better and all is still going according to plan.

AFM, I'm all set to go - just waiting out these few weeks. Weird to think how close things are.

Hold - so happy to read your update!!

Michelle - hope you're feeling better :hugs:

My yellow bump turned blue on Sunday! Our little man arrived after a 3 hour labour, there was no holding him back once he decided it was time to make his exit! We called him Liam and he is just perfect.

Hope you are all doing well. Glad things are going well Hold, hang in there! x

CONGRATS Sandoval on your precious baby boy ;) Amazing just 3 hours, thats awesome!

Hold - So happy your little girl is hanging on in there; she just needs to keep cooking a little longer.

Chase - Your little Casper will be here before you know it ;)

Hope everyone else is doing good!

I had my dr appt today; fluid is really great now up to 11! My cervix is closed and NST went good; so it seems my little bean may just hold out till Aug. 9 :)

Congrats Sandoval!! Team blue! I love the name.

Michelle I'm glad everything went well! August 9 will be here before you know it.

Sandoval - Congrats on your baby boy!!! How exciting! How are you feeling?

So far we have the following: Happy= boy and girl, Wanna = boy and girl, Want = boy, Me = girl and girl, Michelle = boy, Chase = boy, Sandoval = boy, Em = girl, Hold = girl.

So that would be six boys and six girls right? Am I missing anyone? lol

Hold - so glad you are still hanging in there. :hugs:

Chase - 37 weeks right? You are officially full term! How does it feel?!

Michelle - you are a trooper! Way to go!

AFM - Just took the girls to their two month well child checkup. They got their two month immunizations and are doing awesome with their growth. Here is a pic I took of them a few days ago.

tn_DSCN4783.JPG

Whisper your girls are beautiful! I can't believe they are two months old. Time is flying by.

Whisper - BEAUTIFUL picture :) They are so adorable and my oh my, 2 months already!?!?

So it looks like First will be our tie breaker :)

Whisper - BEAUTIFUL picture :) They are so adorable and my oh my, 2 months already!?!?

So it looks like First will be our tie breaker :)

We actually just found out the sex, from the Verifi test. But we have told no one, so I'm gonna keep it a secret for now. That's probably silly. But I'll tell you guys soon :thumbup:

Cute pic, Whisper! Yeah, six and six. I guess it really is a coin toss! (Well, not for me, I cheated:haha:) I'm all revved up and ready to go. I really must be in 'nesting' mode, though, because I'm spending this week massively re-organizing my office.

Michelle - Nicholas is keeping us busy that's for sure. DH, went back to work yesterday too. I'm really glad he was able to take the 3weeks off to help because that first week after giving birth I couldn't even walk. I'm still not 100% but getting there. Nicholas is very demanding when it comes to feedings lol.

Hold - Great that your LO is still in the oven. Keep her in there just a few more weeks.

Sand - Congrat's on Liam's birth! You'll have to post some pics!

Chase - Approaching the finish line! Can't wait to hear your update.

Whisper - Great pic, your girls are beautiful. Nicholas is still waiting on that application..... lol

6 boys & 6 girls! wow, that's awesome! And first has the tie-breaker. I'm going to guess a boy for first!

Here's the latest DH pic of Our little angel:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/DSC_0818_zps4f5121e9.jpg

Sandoval - congratulations!! Love his name too!

Whisper - awww they are so beautiful!!

Want - love this pic! Your DH is really talented :thumbup:

First - oh the suspense! I'm going to guess boy :)

Hi ladies, some more rainbows born I see - congrats, they are beautiful.

Looking forward to seeing more pics from the ones still left to pop!

DH and I have booked a 4d scan as a little wedding anniversary pressie, we go a week Sunday, the 4th Aug so i'll post pics when I get them, still staying team yellow though!!

Hugs to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->