IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

thank you.

I really don't know, one minute i think defo boy the next i think nah she looks girly lol

As long as healthy and happy tho i don't mind xx

JDH, I'd never be able to survive not knowing. But I had a preference, so that would have preyed on my mind.

AFM, just safe here in FL now and waiting for the big day! Had dinner with Reba and Dan last night and going to the doctor's appointment with her tomorrow morning.

Hold - So very glad to hear your little girl is doing ok! :happydance: Having a baby in the NICU is a tough experience, but FX your LO will have a short stay and then will be coming home. It's a great sign that she is eating so well. :hugs:

Happy - Oh boy I know what you mean. Sometimes it feels like all I do all day is feed babies. Not a bad full time occupation though. :) I usually prop one baby up in the boppy pillow and put the other on my legs and hold a bottle in each hand. It's quite a juggling act. And yes they grow way too fast! It makes me feel a weird combination of happy and sad at the same time. Hope the u/s goes well for your kiddos and that everything is ok.

JDH - Those pics are amazing! Baby's first portrait! I'm going to guess girl.

Chase - Good luck with your appointment tomorrow! So excited for you. You are going to rock this parenting thing. And let me just say...people don't give dads enough credit. My DH has been so patient and sweet with our girls. And there are definitely things he picks up on better than I do plus he is handing the sleep deprivation way better! Just sayin'. :)

AFM - Knock on wood, but I think the girls are starting to sleep a little more soundly. Slept for periods of three hours last night with no reflux problems. Keep your fingers crossed for us everyone!

Well, the appointment tomorrow has been canceled. In L&D now! Everything going good so far.

I know what you mean about not knowing driving you insane! But I want DH to be the one to tell me what we have, soppy but true!

We have our first antenatal class today looking at labour and pain so hoping i'll get some tips to cope with my ideal un-medicated natural delivery :)

Good luck Chase, hope all goes well. Can't wait for pics!

Hold - congratulations!! I'm sorry you went through so much but so glad she is here safe and sound. I can't wait to hear her name!

Happy - thank you! Good luck with the u/s. I have a friend whose little boy was breech and everything turned out fine. I remember they told her no tight swaddling.

JDH - beautiful pics!! I'm guessing girl too.

Whisper - hope the girls continue with this sleep trend!

Casper - good luck! How exciting!

So excited for you Chase :)

Wanna - That is great Lyric will be coming home soon and I bet shortly after that, you will be bringing home your baby boy ;)

Congrats hold! Sorry your experience was so scary, but sounds like she is a strong little girl ;) BTW - what did you name her?

Happy - I can only imagine how busy you are and the other twin mommies are! But sounds like you are all doing a great job ;) Good luck with the u/s!

JDH - Great pics :)

Whisper - YAY for sleeping good :)

Congrats on joining the boy club First :)

I am doing OK; just so ready to be done! Just a few more days and my little guy is being evicted :haha:

He's here, safe and sound! Michelle, I really thought you were going to beat me across the finish line. :)

YAY Chase; CONGRATS :) I am so happy for you and what a great weight too!!! And yep, I thought I may have had my LO first, but he is now just as stubborn as his daddy :haha: But he will be here by Friday!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Casper; he is one lucky boy to have such a great daddy and so happy you were there when he decided to make his debut ;) How is Reba holding up after giving birth??

Thanks Michelle - Reba is doing great, thanks. They have us in seperate rooms now, but I let her hold him for a while after I fed him and we'll be going over for a visit in an hour or so. :)

He's here, safe and sound! Michelle, I really thought you were going to beat me across the finish line. :)

Congratulations Chase! I'm so happy for you. I hope Reba is doing well too. I can't wait to see pics. You are going to be a great dad.

Chase - Congrats on Casper! I bet you are on cloud 9 right now!

Whisper - Hope they continue to sleep long periods so you can rest also!

JDH - Awesome pics hun!

First - I knew it was a boy! :)

Wanna - So happy that Lyric will be home soon!

Hold - Sorry that your experience wasn't like you would have wanted but think that it is best for your little girl. I'm glad shes ok! Can't wait to see pics hun!

Michelle - How are you doing hun?

Sorry if I missed anyone. Hope everyone is great and your little ones are even better.

AFM - 5wks and we are still soooo over the moon right about the arrival of our son. We love our son so much there are no words to express how much we love him. The wait was well worth it.

That's wonderful to hear, Want! I think we're finally getting to the point where we believe this baby is going to be born. And now people are starting to stress me out about how much "work" he will be :)

Both of us are the youngest child and have never been around babies. But I'm just relying on the idea that I can always get help if it's really that difficult.

That's wonderful to hear, Want! I think we're finally getting to the point where we believe this baby is going to be born. And now people are starting to stress me out about how much "work" he will be :)

Both of us are the youngest child and have never been around babies. But I'm just relying on the idea that I can always get help if it's really that difficult.

So glad it's starting to feel a little more real for you. It is really hard to believe in a pregnancy after struggling with infertility. And maybe it's just me, but babies are not nearly as hard as people tend to say. Don't get me wrong...it's a lot of work, but it's such fun work! A lot of the time it doesn't feel like work, it just feels like what I want to be doing. You will love every second. I'm a youngest child too and my DH never changed a diaper before our girls we born and I feel like most things have come pretty naturally. You'll both feel those parental instincts kick in.

Just checking in to see if there's any news from Michelle, hope everything went OK and little one is here safe and sound xx

hugs to you all xx

Just a quick update - Casper is in the NICU under ultraviolet lights to deal with a pesky case of infant jaundice, but all is good and he's in no danger. More details in my pregnancy journal, but no need for worry - the problem is being corrected!

First everyone says the same thing but it will come to you naturally. It's not difficult and you will get into a routine. After a few weeks you'll know your baby's schedule and it will be easier. When you get to see and hear your baby at birth it will all be worth it. You won't even remember all the struggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->