IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Great pics, Michelle. I really love the big brother ones!

fwiw, I've started a parenting journal. You can see the link in my siggy. And for fun, here's a picture I took of Casper last night when I put him to bed. He just looked so much like he was chillin', I couldn't resist.

Attachments

• DSC07155.jpg
    DSC07155.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 11
Great picture Chase! He looks very relaxed. That's exactly how my twins like to sleep.

Hi everyone, hope you are all well! I've been MIA for so long; just been enjoying being a mummy! Liam is doing great and we're loving every second with him. Congratulations to all the new babies that have arrived; I can't believe we've all got here!

Hope all you pregnant ladies are keeping well and enjoying the preparation for your lo's arrival :hugs:

Chase - Casper is one cool dude! Too cute.

Sandoval - Glad to hear you and Liam are doing well. I love the name Liam by the way.

AFM - Feeling super frustrated today. DH has been really grumpy with me lately. We had a talk about it a week ago, but it is still happening. I think he is just not handling the sleep deprivation any more. I am feeling like I just need to take care of the girls by myself at night from now on because Id rather be sleep deprived than deal with a grumpy DH all of the time. The girls are sleeping a lot better, but I am a little worried I will become non functional if I don't have any nighttime help. Feels like all of the wind has gone out of my sails today. :cry: Maybe he is acting like this because we are coming up on the first anniversary of his mom's death. He hasn't really mentioned it, but I'm sure it's on his mind. Oh, and to top it all off, DH's car broke down today and we will probably have to purchase a new one. Ugh.

Whisper - sending you huge :hugs: I'm sure it's a combo of the sleep deprivation and feeling sad about his mom. I know with my DH it's always best to talk these things out. Even though you guys just spoke about it a week ago maybe you can bring it up again. Hope his car can be fixed and you don't have to get a new one.

Hello!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. Congrats Michelle, Chase and Sand on your new babies :) Congrats Wanna on Lyric coming home!! I hope everyone else is settling into a routine at home with your little ones!

afm: my baby girl came home last week and it has been very busy!! I have to watch her very closely when eating because she still can't figure out suck/swallow/breath and chokes:( but she will grow out of it with time. Other then that she is doing great and sleeps 4-5 hour spands at night! She is eating 3-4 oz at a time now and I am still working on bf her. As she gets bigger and stronger I hope she catches on because I hate pumping at bottles. I am looking into donating breast milk because I am making 8-12 oz every 4 hours!! My freezers are full and its way more then she needs. I am feeling great, just exhausted here and there. I am sooooooooooooo happy to have my tiny peanut home!!!

I named her Kayleigh :)

Congrats, Hold!! :happydance: That is so wonderful Kayleigh is home with you now!! Would love to see pics!

Happy - Dominic & Natalie are so cute! Congrat's Hun!

Michelle - Great pics. Love the big brother pic. And I'm with happy, I love the name Dylan as well. Congrat's Girl!

Chase - great Pic. Have you adjusted to not being the only one in the house yet?
Congrat's!

Sandoval - Congrat's! Can't wait to see pics!

Hold - Congrat'sw on Kayleigh! When do we get to see pics?

Whisper - I know it was hard for my DH when his mom passed away in 2010. Just let him know you are there for him and he can count on you. Maybe you can make a gesture of lighting a candle on the anniversary of her death. If you can't make it to church light one at home and either have a moment of silence or say a little prayer. It will help him cope with it a little better. He may be like this too because she's not here to meet your little ones but remind your DH that she is watching over your family and your little girls! As for the sleep deprivation, I have been trying to sleep when Nicholas sleeps and since DH has to get up early(5am) for work I have been getting up through the night so he doesn't have to. I suggest maybe having a friend come over to spend some time with your girls so you can take a little nap. I know it would only be a couple of hrs but it will help you catch up if you can do it a few times a week with different people. :hugs:

Updated snapshot of our little one:

I love taking naps, I love riding in cars, and I love taking naps while riding in cars! LOL

480778_10201757297439244_869515358_n.jpg

Oh whisper, I am sorry for what your going through with DH. I am sure that he is upset about his mom and I hope things get better for you!

Hold - congrats on your little girl coming home; love her name!!!

Chase - great pic! How are things going??

Want - love your picture :) he is so cute!!!

Hi Sand! Glad things are going good.

Happy - how are you??

Things are good with us! Just been busy since my family was here from Arizona. My mom is here till Sunday. We had Dylan baptized last Sunday so it was such a crazy busy day.

Hey all. I'm at the airport getting ready to fly home! Can't wait to show Casper off to everybody!

Congratulations to everyone that has had their babies!!!! I am so glad that everyone is doing so well and that the babies are all happy and healthy!!!! The pictures of your babies are all so adorable!!!:flower:

https://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/blue-nightingale/contest%20banners%20and%20images/9ff4447e36lationjpg.jpg

@Chase, I hope you have safe travels home and that you are enjoying your time with your DS. :thumbup:

@Hold, I hope that you and baby girl are both doing great!! Congrats on the birth of your daughter!! :flower:

@Michelle, Congrats on the birth of your son, he is so adorable!!! :flower:

@Want, your son is so cute!! I love the pic!!! :winkwink:

I am sorry that I have been away for a while. i have been so busy with my DD home and running back and forth to the NICU to visit DS that I have had a hard time keeping up with B&B lately. I did an update on the twins with some pics in a spoiler in my journal if anyone wants to take a peek. :thumbup:

Here is a link to my journal...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...tc-twins-born-28-wks-dd-home-ds-nicu-193.html

Hold - so glad you have your baby girl home. That is great news that she is already sleeping so well. I hope she is keeping it up!

Want - Nicholas is still such a cutie! He will probably just keep getting cuter! Sorry to hear your DH has also lost his mom. I think you are right that it is especially hard to have these new little ones and not have a grandparent here to celebrate with us. I also agree that it is a really important part of the grief process to take time to commemorate a death in a spiritual way.

Michelle - I bet it was so special to have Dylan baptized. How is it having two little ones around now?

Chase - Hoping you and Casper made it home safe and sound!

Wanna - I'm always keeping an eye on your journal. You guys are in my thoughts a lot!

Em, First, Sandoval - how are you ladies doing?

AFM - The anniversary of MIL's passing was on Monday. DH and I did have another good talk and he acknowledged being pretty grumpy lately and assured me he is going to try to be more positive in his interactions with me. He and his dad and brothers decided to visit the cemetery and spend some special time together yesterday in commemoration of his mother. DH and I talked about how glad we are to have each other and that we have to enjoy every moment. :) So I am definitely feeling better. Our girls are still doing pretty well with sleeping, which is surprising because they still have so many digestive issues. They can sometimes sleep six or seven hours now. :happydance: We are having them blessed in church on Sunday and then we will have some family members over to our house afterward. I will try to post a picture of them in their blessing dresses.

Chase - hope you made it home safely and all is going good!

Wanna - glad your daughter is home and sorry elijah is still in the nicu. I will check out your journal.

Hi whisper!! Glad you and DH talked and things are better. And how awesome with the sleeping; I cannot wait to sleep again....lol. It is definitely a little more hectic with a toddler and a newborn but I am managing. Just not getting much sleep!

Whisper - so glad you and your DH had a talk. Would love to see pics of them in their dresses :)

Chase - I hope you made it home safely and are all settled in.

Wanna - love the videos of your little ones and so happy Lyric is home with you. Hope you're doing well.

AFM - I'm 18 weeks this week crazy it seems to be going by so fast. We're finishing up our registry and I have some questions for you all. What items are you happy you got and which ones are not useful at all?

Whisper - so glad you and your DH had a talk. Would love to see pics of them in their dresses :)

Chase - I hope you made it home safely and are all settled in.

Wanna - love the videos of your little ones and so happy Lyric is home with you. Hope you're doing well.

AFM - I'm 18 weeks this week crazy it seems to be going by so fast. We're finishing up our registry and I have some questions for you all. What items are you happy you got and which ones are not useful at all?

Hmmm...well we love our baby swing definitely a must. We also really like our Boppy pillow. Stroller with attachable car seat is really nice. And we live in a two level house so we got a mini fridge to put upstairs to keep bottles in. Very nice. Bottle warmers are also pretty nice if you end up bottle feeding at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->