Ivf oct/nov/dec

Also I hope everyone else is doing good! So many ladies on here to keep track of so please tell me how you all are doing!

hey sweetness! hope your feeling better! ive been missing a couple days... stupid bronchitis, and becase i work at the hospital i thought i could fight it myself hahah... and to respond to your last post to me, yes this is my first ivf, a little nerve wrecking. and i didnt start the bc with this cycle, we didnt expect me to start this cycle on my own lol and for once i did. sooo ill start provera on the 1st of nov. and then the bcp so im on sched for an early dec er.
AF is still here, although the has been soooo light this cycle, but why would i expect anything to be normal? :wacko:

hope everyone is hanging in there :hugs:

Whisper - Good luck with ER!!!

Wish - Glad to hear the bleeding stopped; sounds like things are on track and your ER will be here before you know it :)

Hope everyone else had a nice weekend! I have my consult wednesday for acupuncture; still nervous, but hopefully it helps, even if it is just to get me more relaxed :)

Whisper - Good luck with ER!!!

Wish - Glad to hear the bleeding stopped; sounds like things are on track and your ER will be here before you know it :)

Hope everyone else had a nice weekend! I have my consult wednesday for acupuncture; still nervous, but hopefully it helps, even if it is just to get me more relaxed :)

Hi Michelle - I hope everything goes well for the appointment.:thumbup: Don't be nervous. :hugs: I can't wait for ER already, I hope all my follies are growing well. I am so Happy.:flower:

Hey all! Some of you have asked how the trigger shot was - pretty easy. I did start to feel a little pressure over the weekend, but I only have one ovary, so it wasn't too bad. My left ovary was removed during emergency surgery when I was 24 because I had a football sized cyst.

Anyway I had my ER this morning! 16 eggs from my one ovary! WOOT! :wohoo: RE said he was hoping for between six and eight. Now I am just anxious to see how many were mature and how many get fertilyzed. With 16 I am feeling confident that at least some will work out. Best news I've gotten for a while. :happydance:

Thats fantastic Whisper!! I cannot wait to hear your fertilisation report :)

Hey all! Some of you have asked how the trigger shot was - pretty easy. I did start to feel a little pressure over the weekend, but I only have one ovary, so it wasn't too bad. My left ovary was removed during emergency surgery when I was 24 because I had a football sized cyst.

Anyway I had my ER this morning! 16 eggs from my one ovary! WOOT! :wohoo: RE said he was hoping for between six and eight. Now I am just anxious to see how many were mature and how many get fertilyzed. With 16 I am feeling confident that at least some will work out. Best news I've gotten for a while. :happydance:

congrats whisper!!! thats soo exciting!!! im so happy your sharing this journey with us!!

Shar- Yes I am feeling better as well too, It took me forever to get better too as I work in an ER and sooo many sick people. I prob should have not been there when I did go but oh well I am better no, hope you are getting better as well. And yes Im excited but nervous as well. And hopefully AF will go away soon, and nothing is ever normal fo rme either lol

Whisper- Thats awesome! Im so happy for you! Its going to turn out great I just know it. What dosage of follistim were you on?

Wish- Thats good you dont have anymore bleeding, and Im sure your eggs are growing just great!

Mich- let me know how the appt goes when you do go, I had it once awhile ago, they stuck two little needles and each leg, it was def weird but didnt hurt at all.

TCMC- Hope you are doing well

AFM- I go in tomorrow at 1115 for the saline in the uterus, and th nurse prac called me today and is ordering all my meds and they will talk to me more tomorrow, Im ready for the appt.

Whisper - that is fantastic news!! 16 eggs from one ovary - amazing!!! I think your definitely going to have a few perfect embryos in there!!:happydance::happydance:

WOOT WOOT WOOT :yipee::yipee:That is amazing. Wonderful news, I am so excited for you. Your ovary did an excellent job. Can't wait to hear about the fertilization report. Relax now. Take it easy. Was it painful or sore? Did you have general anaesthetic?

Hi Everyone.
I just got back from my appointment with the FS.:winkwink: It was a hectic morning, 4injections in the morning and 45minute drive to the FS,:wacko: was so moody aswell since last night. Then mood suddenly changed while going to the FS, (must be the hormones). :wacko:I wasn't talking to my DH. Anyway, I've been stimming with the Gonal F for 5days now, and doctor said my follies look very good:happydance: and that I am doing a good job.:thumbup: I am so Happy now. He said that he moving up my ER for next monday or tuesday. That's 2-3 days earlier than he said first. I looked at my follies on the monitor this morning, I got so emotional:cry:, they doing so good. I hope they keep it up and grow more, so I have enough for myself and a recipient.
I had some other bloods too. The left ovary has been twitching alot, doctor said it's because it's growing and expanding. The left one is very high up and is ducking abit,so that't abit of an issue.
My next appt is on Thursday.
Will check back later. keep well. Thanks for the support and thinking about me. :hugs:

sweetness - That's good that you feeling better.:flower: I hope AF will go away soon for you.:hugs: Good luck for your appt tomorro, hope everything goes well.:kiss:

Mish - hope you doing well.:hugs:

Hockey - Hope things are ok.:kiss:

Shar - Hope AF not over worrying you.:hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing great.

xoxo

Wish - That is great; sounds like your responding better then what they expected! Your ER is so close now ;) And as you get towards the end of stimming, you will just be ready to be done. As things grow the last couple days you feel so bloated and heavy, but your almost done!!!

I am doing good; for some reason I have been more tired then usual. Not sure what is going on, so I have been trying to get a little more sleep the past few days. Other then that, I am feeling great! Acu tomorrow night! And next Wednesday blood work to get started with lupron.

Thanks everyone for your support! Sweetness - I was on 300 IU of Bravelle daily for stimulation plus low dose HCG. Wish - The ER wasn't bad. I was under general anesthesia and just had a bit of soreness and cramping afterward. I can still feel a little pressure in my stomach which the nurse says is because my ovary is still huge. She says it will go away in a couple of days.

So here's the fertilization report: of my 16 eggs, 10 were mature. They performed ICSI on all of those and 9 fertilyzed! The nurse said that is pretty good. I am tentatively scheduled for ET on Thursday, but they will let me know how the embryos are doing and will move the day if necessary. Well, I'm off to work! Hope it is a good day for everyone. :thumbup:

Whisper - You Go Girl! Awesome report on both eggs and fertilization report. You had more follies on 1 ovary than I get out of 2 - So happy for you! Fx for your ET - sounds like you will be our first warrior for 2WW!

Wish - sounds like all is well with you too! Good to hear those follies are growing! Fx for your ER next week!

AFM, still have 11 more days of BCP so patiently waiting out the game for now. Though I'm stressing about my insurance as a red flag must of popped up with my meds order. I'll be on a higher does of follistim this time round and was informed that BCBS must review my history in order to grant the follistim order...here we go again! Trying not to stress too much about whether or not the drug will be covered. Looking forward to starting acupuncture tonight. Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Great report Whisper!! :)

I am curious how your acu goes kchope! I have my consult tomorrow evening and I am so nervous about it. And hopefully the insurance thing gets straightened out; BCBS is pretty good, that is who I have. I have not had any issues getting my meds filled and re-ordered when needed.

Shar- Yes I am feeling better as well too, It took me forever to get better too as I work in an ER and sooo many sick people. I prob should have not been there when I did go but oh well I am better no, hope you are getting better as well. And yes Im excited but nervous as well. And hopefully AF will go away soon, and nothing is ever normal fo rme either lol

I also work in the ER! lol im hoping AF goes away too im already on cd8 lol
even the lady who did my nails today was asking me when I was having a baby...i wanted to kick her lol

awesome update whisper!! i dont even know how you manage work lol, i would be so anxious! im excitedd for your next 2 weeks to go fast!

Whisper - that is a fantastic fertilization report!! :yipee::wohoo: So is that a 3 day transfer?

KChope - I'm sure everything will get worked out with your insurance. I think that is just how they function - they like to cause you undue stress!! :grr: I've gone round and round with my people and in the end, its always worked out - but not without many phone calls and meltdowns!! :hissy:

AFM - still waiting on that witch! :witch: Its been 50 days since the D&C and no signs of her! I'm beginning to worry that this won't happen in 2012 if she doesn't show soon. Anyone know any secret vudu to start your period???? :haha:

I also work in the ER! lol im hoping AF goes away too im already on cd8 lol
even the lady who did my nails today was asking me when I was having a baby...i wanted to kick her lol

So are you planning on taking some time off work then? I know that when I am stimming and my ovaries are big they are going to put me at triage because im not going to be pulling patients up or wrestling with them (I work in an inner city hospital,lots of PCP, drugs etc) Im just glad my work is awesome and works with me! Also about th ecomment that nothing is never normal and I said me too well my point exactly, i went to have the saline flushed in my uterus and of course he said it is one of the most retoverted uterus he has saw. UGHHHH story of my life

Wish- Yes I am sooo glad I am feeling better! And period is done, and now I start Lupron 20u Fri. Ready to start stimming though!

Mich- hope the accu goes good! Also I am starting Lupron too, this Fri will be my first dose.

Whisper- WOW! thats awesome! You had a lot of eggs. I cant wait til they put some back in! I am also glad that our TWW will be shorter :)

KChope- Yes i soooo dislike the waiting game. Just wish I could start stims :) How much Follistim will you be on this time around

Hockey- Oh I wish I new someway to make it come. Hope it will be here sooooooon!

AFM- I went and had the sonohystergram today and of course I cant be normal. He said I have a really bad retroverted uterus but he said that was ok and he would make a note in my chart for when he does the ET. So we will seeeeee

Hope everyone eis doing good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"