Ivf oct/nov/dec

I see this thread continues to move.

Tcmc & Wanna - Good Luck with ER on Wed.!
Michelle - Good Luck with ER on Turkey Day!
Make sure all three of you drink lot's of water before your ER. Bladder being full will help your doc find a good spot for your embies. And remember to relax and stay worry free.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

First - Congrat's on the digi Positive!

Mobaby - Some sticky baby dust for you! :dust:

Sweet - spotting is normal. Try not to worry and relax. Some meditating for a few minutes will help put your mind at ease hun. :dust:
Also, you can use library computers for free(well we already pay for it when we pay taxes).

Whisper - I like your tickers girl! We are only 2days apart now.

As for Thanksgiving, I don't really have plans. DH is working like 12hrs that day and won't be home until around 10pm. Maybe going to a neighbor's house for Thanksgiving, not sure yet.

On our way to hosPital now for ER my stomach is doin serious back flips and the traffic is a nightmare wish it was lunchtime so as I could b tucked up in bed again relaxing xx

On our way to hosPital now for ER my stomach is doin serious back flips and the traffic is a nightmare wish it was lunchtime so as I could b tucked up in bed again relaxing xx

Thinking about you! :hugs:

I triggering tonight, er is turkey day 6:30am! My e2 is 3634 and I have a lot of follies :) largest is 21. I am excited and nervous; this is my best cycle so far.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Michelle - Yay, sounds like it's well on track for your BFP!!:thumbup:

tcmc - Good luck, you will be fine though, can't wait to hear how many eggs you get :happydance:

Mo - have you done another test yet? Bet it'll be darker today if you do hun.

Sweet - Have you been and bought some FRER's yet? That really will be the best way to tell if they're getting darker. FX'd for you :kiss:

AFM - did another FRER this morning and the test line came up before the control line and is now darker than it! :happydance: I'm so happy. Just praying these/this are/is my rainbow baby, that I finally get to meet. I'm so excited :cloud9:

My OTD isn't till Friday so I can't contact the hospital yet to pick up the other meds that they want me to take if it's positive. So i've got a GP appointment today instead to get them. figured if they want me on them i'm best to start asap.

:hugs: to you all

Tcmc relax chica you will do fine :)

Wanna Goodluck today!

Mich one more day :)

Jdh- that's so exciting It will stick :)

Wanna - good luck today!!

tcmc - hope everything went well!!

JDH - yay great news!! I think that's a really good idea to go get the meds asap. Will they do a beta today too?

Sweetness - how are you doing?

Hey ladies still in hospital so will update properly when I'm home but quick update is we got 14 eggies :-D WOOHOO!! just hope they fertilise xx

Hey ladies still in hospital so will update properly when I'm home but quick update is we got 14 eggies :-D WOOHOO!! just hope they fertilise xx

Yayy!!! Congrats that is a great number! :happydance:

Wanna - good luck today!!

tcmc - hope everything went well!!

JDH - yay great news!! I think that's a really good idea to go get the meds asap. Will they do a beta today too?

Sweetness - how are you doing?

No, no BETA today, have to wait till OTD, very excited to know numbers though. Got to go pick my meds up about half 3, so not long. Ah, another bloody injection to do till full term - annoying but worth every bruise if it keeps bubba stuck :thumbup:

fantastic news tcmc :happydance: - I got 14 eggs too! I bet you get lots that fertilise hun

Em- doing good just wanting a beta to be done. .... Test still positive. But still feel its hcg

Em- doing good just wanting a beta to be done. .... Test still positive. But still feel its hcg

I really don't think there would be any left over Sweet, not if you did it a week ago and it was only a 2500 one.

I think you can get excited now, as this is your BFP:happydance:

When is BETA day?

Hey my test is still pos also. I think the one I took the other day was some sort of fluke b/c my urine was super super concentrated. So my lines have darkened from yesterday so there is progression. I just can't get good urine like when I took the one on 3dpt. So I am still hopeful and hoping this is a sticky baby!!!! No symptoms for me.

Tcmc!! Yay ! Congrats!! Fertilize eggies!

Hey my test is still pos also. I think the one I took the other day was some sort of fluke b/c my urine was super super concentrated. So my lines have darkened from yesterday so there is progression. I just can't get good urine like when I took the one on 3dpt. So I am still hopeful and hoping this is a sticky baby!!!! No symptoms for me.

That's excellent news Mo hun, will you do a digi soon? When is your BETA day?
I'm saving my digi for Friday!

So pleased your tests are darker. Here's to sticky babies for us both :hugs:

No, no BETA today, have to wait till OTD, very excited to know numbers though. Got to go pick my meds up about half 3, so not long. Ah, another bloody injection to do till full term - annoying but worth every bruise if it keeps bubba stuck :thumbup:

Ugh sorry about the extra injection but you're right totally worth it!

Are you doing FRERs or digitals? That seems way too long for it to still be the hcg. I think it's your BFP for sure!! :happydance:

Yayy Mo!! :happydance:

Mo- that's awesome it's your BFP!

Em- I'm worried because last wed 630 was 2500 units hcg then the mon before wed I had 2500 units and since I completely laid around did nothing afraid I didn't metabolized it and still lingering soooo still pessimistic

Jdh- I still am they say yes I open them looks like lines getting darker then I also at the same time the last 3 days dollar general test and it does look darker but also I think my urine is more concentrated at times and one time I took it in the middle of the day and it was lighter then the next morning I took it it was darker but just think it was concentrated.

Just VERY cautions had my heart torn out of my Chest last time I thought I had a BFP and it was trigger....

Well the nurse just called me she's going to do a beta today ughhhh freaking out should know by 3 today

I am 8dp5dt and got two positives today one on digi the other on dollar general

Want - How are you feeling? Hope your cramps have gotten better. When do you get to quit taking the vaginal pill? My stop date for the vaginal progesterone in December 10th. I'm not going to miss it....just hope the babies are ok without it when that time comes.

tcmc - YAY for 14 eggies! Glad you got through it ok. I hope it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. :hugs:

Mo and JDH - Awesome that you are both getting darker lines! :dust: to make those embies stick and grow!

Sweet - I give you permission to start feeling excited! Sorry this has been a process so full of grief though....it's really tough to start feeling hope isn't it? I think this is the real thing. :hugs:

JDM: congrats on the darker test line!

Mo and Sweet: congrats on your BFPs, even if you're still feeling cautious.

TCMC: excellent number of eggies!

:wohoo:

AFM, I'm feeling very woozy today. And hungry. I ate a giant bagel and felt starving after. So, I'm eating a second one! FRER this morning was same darkness as yesterday. I'm keeping the faith.

JDM: congrats on the darker test line!

Mo and Sweet: congrats on your BFPs, even if you're still feeling cautious.

TCMC: excellent number of eggies!

:wohoo:

AFM, I'm feeling very woozy today. And hungry. I ate a giant bagel and felt starving after. So, I'm eating a second one! FRER this morning was same darkness as yesterday. I'm keeping the faith.

It's looking good First! Are you doing a beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->