Ivf oct/nov/dec

Just for the heck of it here is my OPK from today and an HPT. I just thought it would be neat to do a test and see how the lines look since I did my HCG trigger shot lastnight at midnight...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC09457.jpg

I am debating about testing out my trigger to make sure that when I do get a BFP it is the real deal, but part of me thinks that maybe I should just wait until test time. Hmmm...:shrug:

OMG!! 14hrs 49mins ubtil my ER and I am getting more and more nervous:cry: i have been feeling quite sick today dont know if thats from the trigger shot or just the nerves cant wait to get this part over and done with! i can barely stand a smear test never mind this:cry:

OMG!! 14hrs 49mins ubtil my ER and I am getting more and more nervous:cry: i have been feeling quite sick today dont know if thats from the trigger shot or just the nerves cant wait to get this part over and done with! i can barely stand a smear test never mind this:cry:

I am feeling sick too!!! I am wondering if it is the trigger shot from lastnight?? I ate breakfast and all of the sudden this sudden wave of naseau came over me. :sick: I took some Tums and sucked on some hard mints and that has seemed to help some. Big hugs, don't be scared hun!!! :hugs::hugs: We will both be in the same boat tomorrow, so you won't be alone. :hugs: I think our nerves are getting to us as well, so I don't think that is helping either. :wacko:

The last time I had anathesia I felt naseaus before the surgery and they gave me something to stop the naseau and I think it helped alot. I am going to ask for something tomorrow for my ER to help.

So what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving?? :flower: Anybody cooking???

I'm making a turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, and crescent rolls. I LOVE Thanksgiving, so we are having all the rich, not-so-healthy foods that we never eat. I can't wait! My husband is in the military, so I told him to invite guys who aren't going home to be with family for our "orphan thanksgiving." I'm making tons of food either way. I love making thanksgiving dinner!

On another note, my husband teases me that when I dance alone (at home), I look like Snoopy. Ha! Not a compliment. Apparently he says I close my eyes. I found this smiley that reminds me of the Snoopy dance. So darn cute! :dance: It made me laugh yesterday when I really needed it, so I had to share.

Oh, tcmc! I'm sorry this is making you so anxious. Have you ever tried meditation? Or you could just do something to allow your mind to not think about it for a bit? Go get a pedicure or do something to distract yourself. :hugs: I wish I could help more. Just remember that it will be over soon and it's a very small time period of your life for such a wonderful cause. You can do it. The drugs will help. :hug:

tcmc - :hugs: you'll be fine hun, remember they do this numerous times every day so it must be OK.

It is nerve wracking, but it's going to be the start of something so important, that it'll be sooo worth it :hugs:

Wanna- sorry to hear u were feeling sick also:hugs: i think its probably a mixture of the trigger and nerves for us both but i love that i have all you ladies to turn to when i need to talk or just complain:hugs: GL for tomorro i hope it all goes well, i will try to get on tomorro after i have had mine and let you know how it goes. i think i will probably have mine a while before you anyway because of the time difference?? maybe:hugs:

Lotus- that is so nice that you are willing to cook for the guys that cant get home for thanksgiving im sure they will be very grateful for a beautiful home cooked meal:hugs: and thank you for the comforting words all you ladies are awesome:hugs: DH actually took me to see Twilight he hates it :haha: this was my second time seeing it :haha: and then we ordered some chinese food and cuddles so that was nice :hugs: i am going to have a shower and try to get to bed early tonight but wee will see how that goes lol:hugs:

TCMC & Wanna- SO excited for both of you! May you get lots of good eggs!!!

Lotus- So nice of you to feed all the orphans! haha. I work on thanksgiving, so we celebrated with DH's family last night. Lots of luck making all your food!! :)

Wanna - I was really nauseous the two days leading up to ER too. The nurse told me it's the meds and having a high estrogen level. You will feel better soon!

tcmc - I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I was pretty nervous too but it will be so worth it! I'm sure the doctors will help you manage since they do this every day. I hope you can get some rest and good luck tomorrow!

Lotus - that is so sweet you are inviting all those guys over for thanksgiving. The holidays can be such a tough time for people when they are without family. Just reading about all that food is making my mouth water. That is a cute snoopy dance smiley hehe:)

Tcmc and wanna- you guys will do fine deep breaths. I hope you both get to feeling better!!!!

Mich- good luck with ER

Lotus Cali hope you guys are doing well!!!

Hold, em, happy, whisper, want, ash, first hope you all are well too and have a great holiday!

I had a spot of red blood so getting this cycle is prob a bust. Not unless it was from the holes they poked for ER. Ughhhhh I'm about spent

Tcmc and wanna- you guys will do fine deep breaths. I hope you both get to feeling better!!!!

Mich- good luck with ER

Lotus Cali hope you guys are doing well!!!

Hold, em, happy, whisper, want, ash, first hope you all are well too and have a great holiday!

I had a spot of red blood so getting this cycle is prob a bust. Not unless it was from the holes they poked for ER. Ughhhhh I'm about spent

Couldn't it also be implantation blood? You're not out. :hugs:

Thanks sweetness, waiting to get my results from todays scan and blood.
And your not out! Spotting is normal! I believe you got your bfp ;)

Sweetness: :hugs: keep testing, but with something that gives you a line, like a FRER, so you can see if it gets darker from one day to the next. Spotting is normal.

TCMC and Wanna: ER is easy. You won't even know it's happening. Nothing to be worried about at all.

I'm making a turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, and crescent rolls. I LOVE Thanksgiving, so we are having all the rich, not-so-healthy foods that we never eat. I can't wait! My husband is in the military, so I told him to invite guys who aren't going home to be with family for our "orphan thanksgiving." I'm making tons of food either way. I love making thanksgiving dinner!

On another note, my husband teases me that when I dance alone (at home), I look like Snoopy. Ha! Not a compliment. Apparently he says I close my eyes. I found this smiley that reminds me of the Snoopy dance. So darn cute! :dance: It made me laugh yesterday when I really needed it, so I had to share.

Lotus - we are also a military family, and always have a full, open house of people. It is a way to pay it forward for the times someone has invited either us so we didn't have to spend a holiday alone. I'm especially thankful that DH is home this year.

I triggering tonight, er is turkey day 6:30am! My e2 is 3634 and I have a lot of follies :) largest is 21. I am excited and nervous; this is my best cycle so far.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

I triggering tonight, er is turkey day 6:30am! My e2 is 3634 and I have a lot of follies :) largest is 21. I am excited and nervous; this is my best cycle so far.

Michelle- good luck! What a great holiday memory.

sweet: Im sure everything is fine. Are you on vaginal progesterone?? I just noticed a streak of pink when I wiped but I know I hit my cervix when I do the progesterone sometimes.

sweet: Im sure everything is fine. Are you on vaginal progesterone?? I just noticed a streak of pink when I wiped but I know I hit my cervix when I do the progesterone sometimes.

No im on PIO just having a lot of pressure today like in my pelvic area. not sure what is going on. and hhurts to stand like straight up it weird

Goodluck!!! It will turn out GREAT

Lotus - we are also a military family, and always have a full, open house of people. It is a way to pay it forward for the times someone has invited either us so we didn't have to spend a holiday alone. I'm especially thankful that DH is home this year.

I'm glad your husband could be home for Thanksgiving (and your cycle). It's always really tough when they are away during holidays. I was worried that my husband would have to deploy during this cycle, of all times. It's still possible that he will miss the transfer. :dohh: I'm trying to be prepared, mentally and otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->