Ivf oct/nov/dec

First - That is brutal to have to wait through the holiday, but when you come back I bet you'll have a good, strong number!

Happy - Awesome beta! FX'd for twins for you! ;)

Em - Hang in there! You will be on to another cycle ASAP.

Lucie - Phew! Glad everything is ok! :hugs:

Lotus - I never iced or anything for injections and it was super easy. Just poke the needle in fast! It will be over before you know it!

Hold - I am feeling pretty good. A little tired, a lot of heartburn, some nausea, but nothing too bad. Not that different from how I usually feel! lol j/k.

Happy - yay for such a high Beta, i'm saying twins!! How many dpo are you?

Sweet - looking forward to hearing your number too.

Happy - YAHOOOOOOO...what a great beta!! I hope you do stick around; we can all use your support and it would be nice that all the girls on this thread get their BFP!!!

Lotus - I used ice and it is a piece of cake! I HATE needles and during my first cycle the first injection I freaked myself out that I almost threw up. Icing really helps and if you use menopur, just draw it up, let it sit for 10 minutes or so before injecting.

Sweetness - So anxious to hear your beta ;)

Glad all is OK Lucie; it is nice to get reassurance!

Hope everyone else is doing good today! I just got some house cleaning done, working on laundry and catching up on other things before ER and dinner tomorrow.

I'm pretty crampy today, but not painful cramps. And bloated. That's all normal at 14dpo when preggers, right?

I was hoping we'd all stick around till term? Nothing like keeping in touch with ladies who have all struggled and conceived with a bit of help lol

It would be lovely to share the pregnancy journey together as well xx

well girls, i am happy to say that ER was not the horrible excruciating experience i thought it would be:happydance: i was fully awake and aware the whole way through they gave me some painkillers and gas and air but it was more uncomfortable than painfull, the DR did manage to hit a few blood vessels and i lost a good bit of blood so after all follicles were drained she had to insert a speculum and apply alot of pressure to get the bleeding to stop:dohh: because of this i had to spend a little extra time in recovery and after 3 hrs and me begging them they let me go home.

14 eggs though so all worth it, now i hope they are baking away nicely in the lab and will call at 10am tomorrow to find out how many have fertilised:hugs: i also asked why i will only be having a 2 day transfer and they said "well we only do either a 2 day or a 3 day and because we close on a saturday you will have to have a 2 day transfer"!!:growlmad: im just praying that i get 2 strong little embies that will snuggle in when they are put back and stay put for the next 9 months:hugs:

tcmc - WOW! I cannot believe they kept you awake; glad it turned out not to be so bad ;) I am sure you will get some nice fertilised embies to implant and all will work out!! Rest up today!!!

I was hoping we'd all stick around till term? Nothing like keeping in touch with ladies who have all struggled and conceived with a bit of help lol

That is a wonderful idea. After going through this process together, why not stay together through the pregnancy? :thumbup:

Yay, tcmc! I'm glad it all worked out, although I'm sorry you had some bleeding and had to be there longer than expected. Can't wait to hear how many embies you have!

tcmc - mine was a 2dt, sometimes I think the embies are best to go back to where they belong. Your body is much more a better place than a dish in a lab hun xx

Just my opinion, as I know some prefer blasts but 2 and 3dt do work hun x

Well ladies the nurse prac told me before my beta she wants to see it around 30 and of its below prob the trigger she said also occasionally they get some that's 100. But anyway she called and said " your definitely pregnant!" Beta 137 progesterone 338!!! Omg I'm in awe I pray it sticks!!!!

I can't believe I have a BFP!!!! It's surreal omg

Well ladies the nurse prac told me before my beta she wants to see it around 30 and of its below prob the trigger she said also occasionally they get some that's 100. But anyway she called and said " your definitely pregnant!" Beta 137 progesterone 338!!! Omg I'm in awe I pray it sticks!!!!

I can't believe I have a BFP!!!! It's surreal omg

Yayy Sweetness!!! I knew it!! Congratulations! :happydance::happydance:

Me too! We should start a thread in the pregnancy section. We have been through so much together!

tcmc - wow, you are such a trooper to go through everything awake! I'm so glad it wasn't too bad. I totally agree with JDH your body is a better incubator than the lab. Fx for you!

Michelle - you are so smart to get stuff done before ER that way you can just rest, relax and eat good food tomorrow. Good luck tomorrow!

Lotus - I never used ice and I was fine. It's really just getting past the first shot that is hard. Soon you'll be an old pro!

Sweetness- YAY:happydance::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!! so happy for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->