Ivf oct/nov/dec

Wanna, Michelle and Tcmc good luck on your ER tomorrow :happydance: I will be praying for all of you :hugs:

Sweet no way it's the trigger!! Congrats!!! Yay!!

Mo- again super cautious ( plus I know you ladies have already told me) but I have like zero symptoms which makes me nervous as well and being like this jut because I have never had a positive sioooooo very cautious. Now if its still positive thanksgiving and fri I will feel a little better

Hold- glad everything is going good so far

Sorry if I missed anyone computer is still messed up an hard to go back an look on my phone!!

AFM- took another digi test today and still saying " yes" still afraid it's my trigger cause I didn't do any running etc lately. 8dp5dt trigger shot 2500 last wed at 630pm

Hey Sweet!! I am doing really good!! Just waiting for AF to show up :coffee: Cramps have started, so hopefully tomorrow or the next day!

I have my fingers crossed for you!! :hugs: :hugs:
I am sorry, I am getting so confused!! Did you do a trigger shot after the ET? If so, I have never heard of that!

Whisper - congrats on your twins!! That is so exciting!!

Wanna - good luck tomorrow! Stock up on gatorade and protein now. Hope the OHSS stays away!

tcmc - good luck tomorrow! That is a really cool coincidence about your Dr.

Lucie - glad your hysteroscopy went well. That sounds painful but hopefully now things will be better especially when it comes time for your transfer.

Lotus - ugh sorry about the cyst :(. I have two cysts currently and I'm still able to do retrievals so hopefully yours won't delay anything.

Hold - I'm waiting for AF too. It's such a pain! Hope yours comes soon!

Michelle - great update!! Your E2 and lining are great numbers!

Sweetness - I think that is a real bfp!! It seems way too long for 2500 unit trigger to still be in your system!

Phew I hope I got everyone this thread moves so fast it's crazy! Lots of exciting stuff happening around here :)

Michelle - Things are looking so awesome for you! I think this is the one! :hugs:

Mo - That baby will stick!

Wanna - Yay for trigger! That is awesome that you will get your egg count before the holiday. Then you can just relax and enjoy. I hope you feel like eating some good food on Thanksgiving! :D

Sweet - I'm thinking this is a BFP! :happydance: By now I bet any traces from the trigger would be way too weak to give a BFP. GRATS!!!!

Hold - Thanks!!! DH and I are stoked! Bring on the challenge!!! Hope your cycle is moving along well!

I wanted to test again this am but stupid fmu and smu were too dilute! darnit! yesterday's fmu/smu were very concentrated. Now I am off to work and cant test. Oh well. I really hope this is a sticky bean and that wasnt a false positive. I am slightly worried :)

I agree with what Michelle wrote. That line was way too good to be a false positive. Fx for you!!

Sweet: I don't have any sxs either and I am nervous to test again! Both of us have to have our sticky babies :) gl to you!

So what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving?? :flower: Anybody cooking???

We were supposed to visit my family in Chicago but can't now because AF is supposed to start any day and I have to go in for my baseline blood work and ultrasound. I think we'll probably do what you're doing and go out to eat somewhere. I'm looking to forward spending the long weekend with DH. We might go ice skating in Central Park and do stuff that we're not normally around for since we always go away every Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday.

Wanna: good luck today! It sounds like you're going to get a good crop :haha:

Mo: I understand your concern; I'm feeling the same way. You could test again after work and tomorrow morning.

I finally got a PREGNANT on a digi yesterday morning. Yay! But I did an IC this morning and it's still the same very light line. This got me worried a bit. I'm going to google m/c rates in IVF to understand what our chances are. This is my first ever BFP. Please let it stick!

So what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving?? :flower: Anybody cooking???

We are going to my parents' house. All my sibs and neices nephews will be there. I am just bringing a couple of homemade pies. Should be a lot better than last thanksgiving which was around the time we finally told our families about our infertility issues. I'm excited this year!

Em - that sounds like fun! I love New York - I would love to visit there someday for a holiday.

Mo: I understand your concern; I'm feeling the same way. You could test again after work and tomorrow morning.

I finally got a PREGNANT on a digi yesterday morning. Yay! But I did an IC this morning and it's still the same very light line. This got me worried a bit. I'm going to google m/c rates in IVF to understand what our chances are. This is my first ever BFP. Please let it stick!

I'm staying positive for you First! I think it's a great sign you got a positive on the digi. Also, a line is a line! At least it's not going away. Hope your bean sticks! :hugs:

Congrats on your digi First. I hate IC's they never get very dark very quick so I wouldn't worry, the digi's are far more sensitive hun.

Sweet - i think the trigger would be out too so i'm thinking defo a BFP!

Mo - do one after work and in the morning, i'm sure you'll see a lovely dark line, as the others have said, it was too dark to be a false positive

Here's to thinking sticky thoughts - 'glue, sellotape, chewie, etc' lol Anything to keep em put!

ICs are so unreliable. Even with tests from the same batch I don't think they are consistent enough to gauge line darkening. There is a thread in the pregnancy test section that shows beta #s along with tests and you'll see how some women have really high betas and super light ICs. I think the digital is more reliable!

Mich- glad everything is looking great and Goodluck I'm ER

wanna- glad you survived the shot. DH gave me PIO shot for the first time last night he wa freaking but I made him lol

Mo- its gunna sick :)

Ash- welcome back!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone computer is still messed up an hard to go back an look on my phone!!

AFM- took another digi test today and still saying " yes" still afraid it's my trigger cause I didn't do any running etc lately. 8dp5dt trigger shot 2500 last wed at 630pm

WOO HOOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!!:happydance::happydance: Fingers crossed that it isn't the trigger and that your lines get ever darker!!!! I don't think it is the trigger anymore though hun!!! :hugs: Good luck!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Mich- glad everything is looking great and Goodluck I'm ER

wanna- glad you survived the shot. DH gave me PIO shot for the first time last night he wa freaking but I made him lol

Mo- its gunna sick :)

Ash- welcome back!!!

WOO HOOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!!:happydance::happydance: Fingers crossed that it isn't the trigger and that your lines get ever darker!!!! I don't think it is the trigger anymore though hun!!! :hugs: Good luck!!! :dust::dust::dust:

I also wanted to add that having "no symptoms" is a sympton as well, I have read about many girls that dont have any symptoms and they got their BFP's!!! :thumbup: Good luck!! :dust::dust::dust: Do you normally get PMS sysmptoms when AF comes?

I wouldn't go by the IC, they are not as reliable as the Digi is!! Plus getting a positive on a DIGI is a good sign since alot of them only show positive for 50 miu or higher. I think you are pregnant. Congrats!!!:happydance: Can you buy some FRER's to put your mind at ease??? When will you do your beta/ bloods? Good luck to you!! I hope you have a H&H 9 months!!! :dust::dust:

Thanks for all of the good luck wishes for my ER tomorrow girls!!! :hugs:

It sounds like everyone has really nice Thanksgiving plans!! :thumbup:

AFM, Ugghhh.. All of the sudden after breakfast I got a wave of naseau. :sick: I am wondering if it is from the HCG trigger injection from lastnight. I started sucking on some hard mints and they seemed to help a little and than I took some Tums. I might take a nap since I am not feeling so well. :wacko:

Did anyone else get naseau after the HCG trigger??? I had the 10,000 one that you mix with the water solution, the white powder one. :shrug:

Thank you everyone. I'm going to take a FRER after work in hopes that it's darker than the one I took yesterday. I read some terrible website that said there is a 75% chance of m/c in the first 2 weeks. I'm guessing that most of that is pre-implantation, so it's much lower after getting a positive HPT.

Wanna: yes, I think the digi was a 50 miu, which is why it was negative on Saturday (5dp5dt), but positive yesterday (7dp5dt). I'll hold on to that as a sign things are going well and not focus on the IC.

Sweet: I think it's a real BFP. You should buy some FRERs and see if they get darker over the next few days. FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->