Ivf oct/nov/dec

tcmc- congrats!! 14 is amazing!!!

JDH- yay for your tests getting darker!!

Sweet- I have my fingers crossed for you!! Will be waiting to hear your wonderful news this afternoon!!!

Mo- yay for your tests progressing!! :happydance: Everything is going to be ok!!

First- eat all the bagels you want!! Enjoy this!!

Wanna- Good luck on your ER!!

Michelle- Good luck on your ER on turkey day!!

Want- how is the cramping? Hope you are feeling better! :hugs:

Whisper- how are you feeling?

sorry if I missed anyone! :hugs:

tcmc, 14 is a great number! I hope they all fertilize!

JDH & Mo I'm so glad your lines are getting darker! Stick babies stick!

Sweet, Yay for beta today! I can't wait to hear your number. Don't worry this one is a sticky one.

Michelle, yes for ER on Turkey day! Hopefully you will be able to relax and enjoy your day!

Whisper & Want, I love your tickers! Enjoy being pregnant.

Wanna, good luck today! I hope you get tons of eggies!

First, I am hungry all the time. I went and bought all kinds of fruit and veggies to feed my hunger!

Em, hold, Ash, How are you guys doing?

So question!!!!!

I am sure that this question has been asked at some other point! But I can't read back 100 pages :blush:

So when did everyone get there period after stopping BCP (how many days after last bcp)?? And were you on Lupron or no??

I am getting worried because I had period cramps yesterday morning but that was it.. Still no period and no feeling she is coming anytime soon as of rite now:growlmad: My last BCP was sat night.. Tonight will be 4 days since stopping BCP.. Should I call FS?? :shrug:

Well the nurse just called me she's going to do a beta today ughhhh freaking out should know by 3 today

I am 8dp5dt and got two positives today one on digi the other on dollar general

I totally understand why you're being cautious with your heart :hugs: I still think this is it for you though!! I'm so glad you're getting a beta today!

First - yay that is great!! Definitely eat as many bagels as you want :)

Hold - Sorry I have no idea about Lupron or bcp but I think you should call your FS just to check. Maybe there is something they can give to start it?

AFM - Still waiting for AF :( so boring! I just hope she shows her face because we canceled our trip to Chicago to see my family for Thanksgiving. If she doesn't show until next week I'll be really disappointed that we could have gone.

Hi all. Congrats to those with darkening lines! And Sweet, I've got my fingers crossed for a great beta number!

As do me, I am having a bit of a freak out. I think my period may have started. I'm not scheduled to go off bc until Monday and baseline is set for the Friday after that. I've left a message for the ivf coordinator. We are headed into town for dentist apts and if I haven't heard back from her by the time we are done, we are just going to stop in. I just don't want anything to mess this up.....

Hi all. Congrats to those with darkening lines! And Sweet, I've got my fingers crossed for a great beta number!

As do me, I am having a bit of a freak out. I think my period may have started. I'm not scheduled to go off bc until Monday and baseline is set for the Friday after that. I've left a message for the ivf coordinator. We are headed into town for dentist apts and if I haven't heard back from her by the time we are done, we are just going to stop in. I just don't want anything to mess this up.....

Full flow or just spotting? Spotting is normal. When I was on bcps when single, I would always bleed most of the first month. But good that you're checking with the FS.

So question!!!!!

I am sure that this question has been asked at some other point! But I can't read back 100 pages :blush:

So when did everyone get there period after stopping BCP (how many days after last bcp)?? And were you on Lupron or no??

I am getting worried because I had period cramps yesterday morning but that was it.. Still no period and no feeling she is coming anytime soon as of rite now:growlmad: My last BCP was sat night.. Tonight will be 4 days since stopping BCP.. Should I call FS?? :shrug:

Hold, I did lupron with BCP. I got my period 3 days after I stopped the pills. One thing the Dr said is some people do not get a period after stopping BCP but if I did then that was ok. Maybe you should ring FS see what they tell you.

hold - When I did bc my second cycle it took I think around 7-10 days for AF to show. I am sure it will show, it just stinks when you want her to show she doesn't. FX'ed that she shows soon.

Sweetness - YAY for getting a beta today; I bet you will have a nice high number ;) Good luck!

tcmc - WOOHOO for 14 eggies!! Fertilise eggies!! :)

YAY Mo and JDH for strong lines!!!

JDM: congrats on the darker test line!

Mo and Sweet: congrats on your BFPs, even if you're still feeling cautious.

TCMC: excellent number of eggies!

:wohoo:

AFM, I'm feeling very woozy today. And hungry. I ate a giant bagel and felt starving after. So, I'm eating a second one! FRER this morning was same darkness as yesterday. I'm keeping the faith.

It's looking good First! Are you doing a beta?

Not til Monday, 14dp5dt. My FS won't do it before 10dp and today is only 9dp. And then I'm away for Thanksgiving. Grrr!

Hello ladies,

I just got my 3rd and final beta. The number is 4,224! :wohoo: The nurse said they expected it to be 2,000 but I doubled my number. Now we are wondering how many I have in there! Thank you for the support ladies and I hope you don't mind me sticking around until everyone has their bfp!

Hello ladies,

I just got my 3rd and final beta. The number is 4,224! :wohoo: The nurse said they expected it to be 2,000 but I doubled my number. Now we are wondering how many I have in there! Thank you for the support ladies and I hope you don't mind me sticking around until everyone has their bfp!

That's fantastic, Happy!!! Are you ready if it's twins?

Happy!! It's twins I bet!! Congrats!! I hope for a nice beta!

Hello ladies,

That's fantastic, Happy!!! Are you ready if it's twins?

I think we are! I would love twins!

Hello ladies,

Wow! That sounds like twins!! :happydance::happydance: I wonder how many sets of twins this thread will have. :baby::baby: So exciting! Congratulations!

Hello ladies,

Yayyy congrats!!! Omg that is a huge jump! I think twins for sure!!:happydance:
Please stick around! We could all use your support and it's so nice seeing success because it helps me see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Crisis averted. Stopped in and spoke with the coordinator, she probably thinks I am a nervous bellies but she assured me all is ok. She kept saying it was probably just breakthrough bleeding. Still scheduled to go off the pill Monday, with baseline on the 30th.

Yay, tcmc! 14 eggs is great! :happydance: I hope it went well otherwise.

Sweet- It doesn't seem feasible that the trigger would still be in your system, but I understand the heartbreak that goes along with a false positive. Can't wait to see your beta # soon. :hugs:

Em- sorry you are in the waiting period. Hopefully AF shows her face soon so you can move on.

First- sorry you have to wait all weekend for the beta. The waiting is often the hardest part for me. :hugs:

Mo and JDH- Yay for stronger lines! Stick babies, stick!

Ash- How are you doing? Also, I saw your VLOG. Where in Hawaii are you planning to get married? DH and I were married here on a beach on Oahu. :wedding:

Has anyone tried numbing cream before injections? Is it even worth it? I know ash was saying to use ice, which would be quicker... Just curious. I'm a little nervous about injecting myself. Lupron starts Friday! I am happy to finally get started. I feel like we made the decision to do IVF so long ago and it's finally happening!

Crisis averted. Stopped in and spoke with the coordinator, she probably thinks I am a nervous bellies but she assured me all is ok. She kept saying it was probably just breakthrough bleeding. Still scheduled to go off the pill Monday, with baseline on the 30th.

Whew! I'm glad everything is on track. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->