Ivf oct/nov/dec

Thanks ladies sooooo much I'm 8dp5dt so like 13!!! I hope that's a great number for that time

Sweet! Congrats!! Bet u have twins also! That's a great #!

I was hoping we'd all stick around till term? Nothing like keeping in touch with ladies who have all struggled and conceived with a bit of help lol

It would be lovely to share the pregnancy journey together as well xx

Me too! We should start a thread in the pregnancy section. We have been through so much together!

Yes! Let's do it! I look forward to joining when I get my BFP.

AF has arrived finally!! I'm so relieved I didn't cancel our trip to Chicago for nothing. I'll go in for baseline ultrasound and blood work tomorrow morning. I'm excited to get this cycle over with so I can have my surgery and then hopefully my FET soon after :)

So my ER went really great this afternoon and I got 20 eggs!!!! :happydance::happydance:I am really happy with this number and tomorrow before 12 we will get our fertilization report. :thumbup: If they do a 3 day transfer than ET will be Saturday and if a 5 day it will be Monday!!

I wrote a long detailed description of the ER and how it all went in my journal if anyone wants to read more detail. Here is a link to my journal page!! Overall it wasn't that bad, just lots of AF type cramping in the ovary area. Extra strength tylenol is helping alot right now though. :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...v-ivf-icsi-egg-retrival-results-p106-106.html

Well ladies the nurse prac told me before my beta she wants to see it around 30 and of its below prob the trigger she said also occasionally they get some that's 100. But anyway she called and said " your definitely pregnant!" Beta 137 progesterone 338!!! Omg I'm in awe I pray it sticks!!!!

I can't believe I have a BFP!!!! It's surreal omg

Congrats hun!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:That is awesome news!!! I am so happy for you!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

well girls, i am happy to say that ER was not the horrible excruciating experience i thought it would be:happydance: i was fully awake and aware the whole way through they gave me some painkillers and gas and air but it was more uncomfortable than painfull, the DR did manage to hit a few blood vessels and i lost a good bit of blood so after all follicles were drained she had to insert a speculum and apply alot of pressure to get the bleeding to stop:dohh: because of this i had to spend a little extra time in recovery and after 3 hrs and me begging them they let me go home.

14 eggs though so all worth it, now i hope they are baking away nicely in the lab and will call at 10am tomorrow to find out how many have fertilised:hugs: i also asked why i will only be having a 2 day transfer and they said "well we only do either a 2 day or a 3 day and because we close on a saturday you will have to have a 2 day transfer"!!:growlmad: im just praying that i get 2 strong little embies that will snuggle in when they are put back and stay put for the next 9 months:hugs:

Congrats, 14 eggs is awesome!!:happydance::happydance: I am glad everything went great for you!!! My ER wasnt that bad either, I posted a link to my journal with full details about it on the thread. :thumbup: Good luck to you for the ET!!!! :dust::dust: I am sure that you will have a really great chance of getting your BFP with a 2 or a 3 day transfer hun, the DR's are doing what they feel is best!! :hugs::hugs: My DR's office also mentioned a 2 day transfer if the embryos looked like they needed to be put in sooner for some reason. Although it is more likely I will have a 3 or 5 day transfer done.

wanna! that is awesome!!! Congrats!! FX for a great report!! :)

EM: GL!! YAY!! Its sooo easy to do FET!

AF has arrived finally!! I'm so relieved I didn't cancel our trip to Chicago for nothing. I'll go in for baseline ultrasound and blood work tomorrow morning. I'm excited to get this cycle over with so I can have my surgery and then hopefully my FET soon after :)

Good luck with your FET cycle!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies,

I just got my 3rd and final beta. The number is 4,224! :wohoo: The nurse said they expected it to be 2,000 but I doubled my number. Now we are wondering how many I have in there! Thank you for the support ladies and I hope you don't mind me sticking around until everyone has their bfp!

Congrats Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing news!!!!!!!!! I totally think you are going to have twins when you get your ultrasound!!!!! I am so happy and excited for you!!! H&H 9 months to you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey my test is still pos also. I think the one I took the other day was some sort of fluke b/c my urine was super super concentrated. So my lines have darkened from yesterday so there is progression. I just can't get good urine like when I took the one on 3dpt. So I am still hopeful and hoping this is a sticky baby!!!! No symptoms for me.

Tcmc!! Yay ! Congrats!! Fertilize eggies!

That is awesome news hun!!! I think your eggo is for sure prego!!! Congrats and good luck for your betas!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Yay, Em! I'm glad you can move forward.

Holy cow, Wanna! 20 eggs is amazing! I read your journal entry. It was nice to get a detailed idea of what might happen on ER day. Thanks!

I just saw the infectious disease Dr and he said I need to avoid antibiotics if possible because the infection can recur. Oh man. This is a time when reading stories on the Internet is not a good idea. I read about how this bacteria can affect pregnant women and it's terrible. :( I know they will likely give me antibiotics after the ER, but Dr suggested not taking them. I'll talk to my IVF Dr about it. For now I am just trying to stay healthy, hydrated and eat well. Oh yeah, and try not to let this new info stress me out.

Alright girls ... so I wanted to say that I'm 2 days past beta, and although I'm really upset that it was negative, I think I'm ready to come back ... I'm still going to have my days but I do miss you girls. I went on on Friday night after the negative beta and had some drinks and played pool with my OH (one of our favorite things to do together) and we had a GREAT time! So, that kind of helped me get over it .. not that it was good to drink but it had been so long since I had been out having a good time because of all of the meds and bloated ness so it felt good.

wanna - I didn't do any stimming meds the night that I did my trigger because they were worried about over stimming me since my e2 was around 6000. I think everyone is different!

sweet - fingers crossed for you girl! I really hope you get your bfp! You deserve it and it would be amazing if you don't have to go through the IVF again!

Mo - i really hope your beta comes back positive also and you can stop going through all of this craziness!

ali - thank you and I know a lot of women go through IVF more than once but it's very disheartening when it doesn't work the first time ... :\ I'll be going through another IVF in december or the beginning of January. I can't wait honestly! I want to see what my doctor is going to do differently and just what's going to happen. I will NOT be researching about IVF successes this time around and I will also NOT be testing pre beta! :)

I know I missed people but I have been MIA and will just catch up as the day go on. I am thinking of all of you and really wish the best for all of you :hugs:

Thank all of you again for your support and understanding through my ... rough time.

I am glad you are back hun!!! We all missed you!!! :hugs::hugs: I can completely understand needing a break though. I have had to take several breaks over my LTTC journey over these last 3 years!! Going through an IVF cycle really takes a toll on you both emotionally and phsyically. I am glad that you and your OH had a good time together and that you were able to get your mind off of things. :hugs:

Good luck for your next IVF cycle hun!!! :dust::dust::dust:

One other quick question,Even though you stopped Stims, Did you do your lupron injection on the day of your trigger and the day after? I know the lupron keeps the eggs in place so you dont ovulate to soon and loose your eggs before the ER.

Ash - I know exactly how you feel. I knew my BETA was going to be negative and basically cried all weekend prior to it. It was not easy to handle but as the days passed, and I spoke with my family and we decided that we'd try one more time. I was rejuvenated, and did a lot of research on the WEB about what I can do to improve my chances, and worked with my FS to tweak my protocol to maximize the number of eggs retrieved, and we changed my sperm donor. So while I'm sure you are still hurting, the best thing to do is speak with your FS and make a new plan! :thumbup: I am starting my stims on Monday, and I can't wait!!! One thing that most FS's will say is that they want you to skip a cycle between IVF cycles. So don't be disheartened if they want you to wait a while. The wait is necessary for your body to get back to normal before you pump it full of hormones again. Huge :hug: I am so happy to hear you are feeling better!

:wave: Hi to all! I've been lurking while I'm waiting for things to start up with me.

Ali, I had the same issue with lupron. I broke out in nasty hives. My dr. eventually just had me stop it all together. That's why I was very glad to hear I wouldn't be on it this cycle.

Ash, glad you are back. :hugs: I hope you get some answers at your follow up.

As for me, tomorrow marks 1 week until I stop BC. I also have my hysteroscopy tomorrow. Then stims start on the 30th!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

WOW.. I just hope we can continue, I am only days away from starting my stims, and with the benadryl I have been able to keep the hives at bay. I just hate that I have to take benadryl as it knocks me out! I know I will have to keep taking lupron with the stims, but at a much lower dose. So hopefully that will make it more bearable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->