Ivf oct/nov/dec

Mo - We posted at the same time lol Yes that's real!! How exciting - 2 BFP's in the space of 5 mins

Yay - I love this thread, it's so lucky xx

Oh my! I get buried by work for a few days, and look what I miss!!!
Not 1 but 2 :bfp:'s!!! OMG, I'm so happy for you both! JDH, and MoBaby :happydance: :headspin:

Congrats to the BFPs!!! :)

Had my hysteroscopy, and it was fine. Apparently the opening of my cervix is pretty small and the Dr. had a LOT of trouble getting through. That was the worst part of the whole procedure. He had to try a couple different tools until he was finally able to get through. Once that was done, there was no pain at all. He also said everything looks good!

Lucie, I had a similar issue, they ended up going in there (with me under) and doing a dilation of sorts. It widens the pathway so that you can get the catheter in for the embryo transfer. Has your Dr mentioned anything like that?

So question!!!!!

I am sure that this question has been asked at some other point! But I can't read back 100 pages :blush:

So when did everyone get there period after stopping BCP (how many days after last bcp)?? And were you on Lupron or no??

I am getting worried because I had period cramps yesterday morning but that was it.. Still no period and no feeling she is coming anytime soon as of rite now:growlmad: My last BCP was sat night.. Tonight will be 4 days since stopping BCP.. Should I call FS?? :shrug:

Hold - my FS said that some women do and some women do not get their period. They said it was OK either way. :dust:

Well ladies the nurse prac told me before my beta she wants to see it around 30 and of its below prob the trigger she said also occasionally they get some that's 100. But anyway she called and said " your definitely pregnant!" Beta 137 progesterone 338!!! Omg I'm in awe I pray it sticks!!!!

I can't believe I have a BFP!!!! It's surreal omg

YIPEE!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: Awesome numbers, I bet you are on :cloud9: CONGRATS!

Well ladies the nurse prac told me before my beta she wants to see it around 30 and of its below prob the trigger she said also occasionally they get some that's 100. But anyway she called and said " your definitely pregnant!" Beta 137 progesterone 338!!! Omg I'm in awe I pray it sticks!!!!

I can't believe I have a BFP!!!! It's surreal omg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :hugs: So excited for you! WOOT!!! :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

I was hoping we'd all stick around till term? Nothing like keeping in touch with ladies who have all struggled and conceived with a bit of help lol

It would be lovely to share the pregnancy journey together as well xx

Me too! We should start a thread in the pregnancy section. We have been through so much together!

I'm in! Let me know if anyone starts a thread!

So happy to see all the :bfp: on this thread! It truly is a lucky one!!
Plus those that are in the middle of ER's and will be doing their ET's soon, best of luck to you all.

I'm starting my stims on Monday, and literally can't wait!!! The lupron is still causing me issues, my anxiety has been much higher, the hives and constant headaches. I just keep taking benadryl and keep marking a BIG X on each day as it passes by. Monday.. then I lower my dose of lupron and start taking my menopur and bravelle. So very exited!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

tcmc - YAY for 14 eggs! :hugs: That is fabulous. I did a three day transfer by the way and it has worked out great so far!

Wanna - 20?!?!? That is great! :happydance:

Michelle - Good luck wth ER tomorrow! I hope it goes better than ever!!! :hugs:

I was hoping we'd all stick around till term? Nothing like keeping in touch with ladies who have all struggled and conceived with a bit of help lol

Me too! We should start a thread in the pregnancy section. We have been through so much together!

I'm in too.. if I get a :bfp:, gotta wait a few more weeks..

AF has arrived finally!! I'm so relieved I didn't cancel our trip to Chicago for nothing. I'll go in for baseline ultrasound and blood work tomorrow morning. I'm excited to get this cycle over with so I can have my surgery and then hopefully my FET soon after :)

Yay for getting started em. Good luck for scan and bloods :thumbup:

So my ER went really great this afternoon and I got 20 eggs!!!! :happydance::happydance:I am really happy with this number and tomorrow before 12 we will get our fertilization report. :thumbup: If they do a 3 day transfer than ET will be Saturday and if a 5 day it will be Monday!!

I wrote a long detailed description of the ER and how it all went in my journal if anyone wants to read more detail. Here is a link to my journal page!! Overall it wasn't that bad, just lots of AF type cramping in the ovary area. Extra strength tylenol is helping alot right now though. :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...v-ivf-icsi-egg-retrival-results-p106-106.html

:happydance: 20 eggs - wow well done. You're going to have lots to choose from hun :happydance:

Yay, Em! I'm glad you can move forward.

Holy cow, Wanna! 20 eggs is amazing! I read your journal entry. It was nice to get a detailed idea of what might happen on ER day. Thanks!

I just saw the infectious disease Dr and he said I need to avoid antibiotics if possible because the infection can recur. Oh man. This is a time when reading stories on the Internet is not a good idea. I read about how this bacteria can affect pregnant women and it's terrible. :( I know they will likely give me antibiotics after the ER, but Dr suggested not taking them. I'll talk to my IVF Dr about it. For now I am just trying to stay healthy, hydrated and eat well. Oh yeah, and try not to let this new info stress me out.

Lotus - I hope everything gets sorted for you. This journey is difficult anyway without other problems getting in the way. :hugs:

And me, i'm defo in :thumbup:

AFM - getting very excited and nervous about BETA tomorrow. I know it's positive but very anxious about my numbers. Just praying for a strong one, to keep me relaxed. I've never got past 500 on a BETA so just praying for this to stay put :cloud9:

Forgot to say Happy Thanksgiving! We don't celebrate it over here but wanted to wish it to my friends across the pond!

I'm thankful for my BFP and the best DH and puppy a girl could ask for! xx

well ladies, I am just off the phone with the emryologist and as we were doing ICSI they would only inject mature eggs. sooo of the 14 eggs collected 13 of them were mature and injected yesterday:happydance: and of the 13 injected 11 have fertilised!!!!:happydance::happydance:

They are going to keep 7 out to chose from for transfer and the remaining 4 are going to be frozen:happydance:

I cant believe it we couldnt have wished for better results i just hope and pray that we get our little forever baby this time around and the little snow babies will be future siblings:hugs:

I will be having transfer at 2.30 tomorrow afternoon and they have said it looks like they will more than likely put 2 back:happydance:

Excellent news tcmc - Yay for 11 embies. Am confident that you'll get a BFP from that variety. FX'd hun. ET is much easier than ER so you will be fine tomorrow. I found it really emotional watching them put them back.

xx

thanks JDH i really hope this is a sticky one for us in the 5 years we have been trying we have never had a BFP so this is the closest we have ever gotten i burst into tears on the phone to the embryologist a mixture of relief and joy:hugs:

Wanna - Wow 20 eggs is amazing!! Way to go!!

tcmc - great fert report!! It sounds like everything will be perfect for tomorrow and what a relief to have frosties too :)

JDH - fx for a strong beta tomorrow!!

Lotus - I'm sorry you have to have this additional worry. I've read that some drs. don't prescribe antibiotics after ER so hopefully it's something you can do without.

Alicatt - yay for starting stims on Monday!! Sorry about the hives :(. Can you take Claritin instead? I have regular allergies and take it since it doesn't make me tired like benadryl.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I have a lot to be thankful for this year. My DH, family and health are at the top of my list :)

Excellent news tcmc!! Yay!!! Congrats!!!

Progression pics! Do you all think it looks okay????
https://i.imgur.com/ZtArql.jpg and just pm sticks and today's fmu

https://i.imgur.com/fbDAHl.jpg

Stick baby stick!

Michelle!!! Can't wait to hear your update!!

Mo - definite progression! Sticky vibes to you hun. When is your BETA?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Good luck Michelle I hope you get tons of eggies.

Tcmc, that is a great number. It feels great getting closer to having our babies.

Mo, that's a sticky baby!

JDH, good luck on your beta tomorrow I'm sure it will be a nice strong number!

JDH : Nov 30th! 20dpo! UGH! The re said I could test this sunday (yeah, right! I knew I would never make it!) so I may call Monday and tell them I had a positive HPT... I could possible go wednesday (well, I could go tuesday but I work close to home so would have to drive 40 min up, get bloods and 40 mins back before 830!) but I MAY just stick it out until friday. I have one more test other than ICS and that may be it. I dont need to worry about it anymore. It would be cool to have the test on the 30th b/c its my brothers birthday and he has been going through this with me so I want to be able to text him something like "Happy Birthday Uncle"!! :)

30th is a long way off but I like the sentiment about your brother hun. Plus by then you'll be getting a lovely high BETA too!

I'll be 18dpo tomorrow for mine, then 21dpo on Monday for 2nd and can't decide whether to go for 3rd on the Wed or Friday? Just praying for a good number tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->