Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hi Michelle!! :) :) :HUGS:

cant wait until we both see our well deserved BFPS!! And the rest of us! Special baby dust to those on 3+ cycle!!! :)

Welcome to Lotus and Mo!

Hey everyone - just got my embryo report. 1 poor, 2 fair, 5 good, and 1 excellent. All nine are still hanging in there! I go in today for the embryo transfer! :happydance: The nurse says that my RE prefers three day transfers so that is what we are doing. I am a little worried about whether they will be able to do the transfer today because of the whole "fluid in my uterus" thing from last week. Plus, I am still feeling bloated and crampy from the ER. I am hoping there is nothing horribly wrong with me. :wacko: I will give an update later on how things went. I am praying for you all!

Good luck Whisper!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes and how many frozen's you have!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mich- hopefully the pain will ease soon and u can go ahead with ur next cycle Fx'd for u:hugs:

Whisper- congrats on the report:thumbup: GL with transfer looking forward to hearing how it all goes:hugs:

Wish-that sounds like a painful injection i hope its not too bad GL :hugs:

Mobaby & Lotus - Welcome:flower:

hope everyone else is doing well, its getting busy in here and hard to keep up to everyone :haha:

Hi Ladies, I would love to join in. We are moving to IVF after receiving news from my RE that I have a large cyst on my ovary. I only have one ovary so I am hoping to get some eggs and freeze embryos to use after my surgery to remove the cyst in case my entire ovary has to be removed. I have my IVF orientation next Tuesday and could be starting stims as early as next friday. I've been reading through this thread and have learned to so much from you all already :)

Hey girls, back from RE:
Had my WTH appt with RE today. He said just what I thought he was going to say. I asked if additional testing was necessary for me and he said no as he doesnt think it has anything to do with anything else. He said my uterus is no cause for concern. It could be a hormonal imbalance causing these things not to implant which is where the FET comes into play. He went over all the cycles with me and said everything has been pefect (except the part where I dont take home a baby). He could sense that I was a little annoyed (he said I feel like there is something you want to say) and I HATE I was that way but I had to be that way in order not to cry in front of him again. I didnt want to cry and I didnt. DH wasnt there with me as I went right after work (I work in the same building). I did get caught off guard when he said he only wanted to transfer 1 embryo. Yep, just 1!! He told me its ultimately my choice as we could do 2, 3 or 4 which would probably result in a small crop of children and would be bad (and I would never do more than 2), but he strongly recommends only 1. He said my situation is a little different now. (Yay I am in the multiple failed IVF category now, sigh). He went over all the risk of multiples, which is increased in a patient with a unicornuate uterus. I dont know how I feel about this right now. I have to try to absorb what he said because I have been soooo focused on transferring 2 that I haven't stopped to think about just 1. I told him I would let him know soon (but how do I do that when I never get to talk to him on the phone?? I dont want to tell the nurse!!!). DH is on board with 1. I have had my heart set on twins and maybe thats the problem. He said there is a high chance that if 2 take and I start to miscarry 1 then both would be gone and he does not want to see this happen. I asked him what happens if I transfer all 4 and we dont have a baby?? He said he didnt like to think that because he believes that one of those 4 will be our take home baby but he started talking about what to do briefly and it was to much to take in. So he said he is being very optimistic right now and I should be to. I am trying to be and I am glad he is hopeful. He asked if I needed a break, and I dont. I would be more of a basket case if I had to wait! (And I may have to if miss AF doesnt cooporate)! :)

Whisper - Sounds like an awesome report! You will be PUPO today :happydance:

Hi Em! Sorry about your complications with your cyst. I am dealing with one right now and it is so painful.

I did talk to the nurse and she said to take it easy for a few more days; hopefully the cyst will go away on its own over the next few days/week. I am feeling nauseated today from it, but they said it could be the pain meds.

Hey ladies I will get caught up on everyone tonight but quick question. How long after ET do we get our beta cause I remember it not being the full 14 days

At 14 dpo which is 9dp5dt or 11dp3dt. For my fet is 2 weeks from transfer!! Ugh!!

Oh some clinics wait 2 weeks after fresh transfer also for some weird reason

morning ladies,
i just wanted to pop in and say a huge big thank u to u allfor the support this last week:hugs:
i have been popping in and out keeping up to date with where everyone is at but haven't had the heart to join in i haven't stopped crying this past week, me and DH both after our little puppy died.:cry: it has broken our hearts.

one good thing is that we are moving house so that has been helping to keep us distracted and gets us away from the constant reminder. its also helped the time to pass until my next appointment with FS which is 1 week from today. im nervously excited about going to pick up meds and finally get started. feeling quite bloated since have been on BCP for 23 days now but its all worth it if we get our BFP.:flower:

hope u are all doing well and im keeping u all in my thoughts and prayers that this will be our time :hugs:

I am so sorry about your puppy, I hope the new house brings you new luck and something to keep you busy and occupied, and keep you going, try and keep your head up.. I know eaasier said then done :hugs:

Hi everyone:flower:

Just got back from the RE just now. Good news so far. follies are doing good:thumbup:, the biggest is about 16mm :winkwink:and I am on day 7 of stimms. Said lining is good too:thumbup:.
Having alot of cramping pains on my left ovary and the pain is going down my thigh aswell :cry:. Doctor said that the left ovary is stuck in. Next appt. will be on Saturday. ER is scheduled for Monday.:happydance: I am very bloated and in pain. I am now back at work and just finish see of of my patients already.

xoxo

wish im sooo happy to hear your good report! I hope your feeling okay, Im on edge at working hoping to hear a report on how you made out!! stay rested and relaxed!! <3 :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I would love to join in. We are moving to IVF after receiving news from my RE that I have a large cyst on my ovary. I only have one ovary so I am hoping to get some eggs and freeze embryos to use after my surgery to remove the cyst in case my entire ovary has to be removed. I have my IVF orientation next Tuesday and could be starting stims as early as next friday. I've been reading through this thread and have learned to so much from you all already :)

Welcome!!! It can be scary finding out about having to go through IVF, I cried the whole appointment at the drs when I found out, just trry aand be positive and keep moving forward :)

Update on me.... Im on cd10 of light bleeding.. which annoys me extremly and is constently on my mind, Im hoping that this doesnt mess up the fact that Im starting provera on Novemeber 1st to bring on another period so im on sched.? Has anyone had to do that?? my body is so indecisive when it comes to AF I wonder if it is okay for me to start the provera even though my period would have been only 2 weeks early and who knows might still be then lol.....

end rant- :coffee: thanks for listening ladies!

Hey shar I'm in provera now to make me cycle when my clinic does.... I normally ovulate on my own and have normal cycles but to be in track and since they checked at cd 20 and no ovulation they put me on it.

Shar - We are here to listen to you rant, so rant away ;) I never used provera, so I cannot help answer that, but hopefully things get better for you.

Whisper - How did everything go?

Sweetness - My clinic waits 2 weeks for your beta, but they do that for me because I had to take boosters of hcg and if they did the beta sooner, it could be a false positive. I think every clinic is different.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

I am still in pain today, so working from home again. I wonder if the ER misdiagnosed me? Yea, I have a small cyst, but seriously a 2cm cyst should not be causing me this much pain. If I try to pull my right knee towards my chest, the pain is unbearable! It hurts with anything I do; sit, stand, lay down, walk, etc... I don't know what to do. I keep taking pain meds and using the heating pad, but I have to go back to work Monday. I am at a loss :(

Hey shar I'm in provera now to make me cycle when my clinic does.... I normally ovulate on my own and have normal cycles but to be in track and since they checked at cd 20 and no ovulation they put me on it.

Thanks Mo! that info made me feel much better, I still find it uneasy that there are ways for the dr's to mold us on a schedule they need lol, but I guess we should be thankful they can!

Shar - We are here to listen to you rant, so rant away ;) I never used provera, so I cannot help answer that, but hopefully things get better for you.

Whisper - How did everything go?

Sweetness - My clinic waits 2 weeks for your beta, but they do that for me because I had to take boosters of hcg and if they did the beta sooner, it could be a false positive. I think every clinic is different.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

I am still in pain today, so working from home again. I wonder if the ER misdiagnosed me? Yea, I have a small cyst, but seriously a 2cm cyst should not be causing me this much pain. If I try to pull my right knee towards my chest, the pain is unbearable! It hurts with anything I do; sit, stand, lay down, walk, etc... I don't know what to do. I keep taking pain meds and using the heating pad, but I have to go back to work Monday. I am at a loss :(

i hope you feel better, I have heard any cyst could be painful reguardless of size, I hope your pain meds catch up and give you some relief. Hopefully your weekend gets better and you will be good to go monday :hugs:

I probably wont be on much this weekend, were going camping with some friends, lol it supposed to get cold! what was I thinking lol! Have a good weekend ladies!

Hi everyone:winkwink:

Shar -Thank you so much. It's such a wonderful feeling to have such great support from you. Trying to stay relaxed. Atleast I will have Sunday to rest, because I work Saturday's. So busy , trying to get most of the stuff done. So sorry that AF is still worrying you. Our bodies always go all silly when we really want things to go our way. Hope you have a wonderful weekend camping.:hugs:

Whisper - Hope everything went well. Cant wait to read your post.:kiss:

Mish - Hope you are doing much better and not in too much of pain and nausea.:hugs:

tcmc - All the best with moving house.

Em - Hi. welcome. Good luck with appt at RE next week. Hope everything works out well for you and that you have enough eggs from your one ovary.stay strong.:hugs:

mobaby - take time to absorb what the doctor said so that you can make the right decision. I pray you will get your BFP.:kiss:

Sweetness - I am not sure about when to do the beta, but I think between 9-11 days will be correct.:hugs:

AFM

I did my injection on my buttock this morning. Was abit scary but I got through it. I will do anything to get my BFP. I have some real bad pains all day and night long on my left side. It's very painful but I am just trying to manage till ER on Monday. Just around the bend. Shew.:happydance: My next appt for scan and to check follies is tomorrow, so I pray everything is still going well.:baby:
I have been really tired lately and feeling so :sleep:. Just can't wait to finish work and get home to relax, I really feel like I am carrying golf balls around.

Baby :dust: to all of us.

Enjoy your weekend ladies. Keep well.

thought I'd post in here too, since I'm in this group. Just transfered our eggs yesterday. This is our 2nd IVF attempt. I am 39yo, my DH is 34yo and we have been TTC for almost 8yrs. Done Laperoscopy, 3 IUI's and the first IVF attempt.

Hoping for a miracle on our 2nd attempt.

Welcome want2concieve! Congrats on being PUPO! How many did you transfer?

Wish - Glad you got through the injection ;) ER, OMG, it is just around the corner!!!! Good luck Monday.

Thank you Mich. I am both nervous and excited. I pray everything goes well and I have enough good quality eggs for me and a a person I am going to egg share with. Thanks for wishing me good luck.

How are you feeling? Are you starting with the meds next week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->