Ivf oct/nov/dec

First - Hope your beta keeps rising girl. Extra baby dust for you.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

tcmc & Hold - Hope both of you feel better soon.

Sweet - When I first saw the heartbeat beating on the screen and heard it I was so happy I cried. It really moved me.

JDH - I'm glad everything was ok. :happydance: Now relax and take it easy for a couple of weeks girl.

MoBaby - YAY! Congrat's on your :bfp:! :happydance: Don't forget to join the new thread.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/1478841-ivf-oct-nov-dec-bfp-announcement-9month-term-thread.html

Michelle - Yes we transfered 4 and it was a 3day transfer. Good Luck tomorrow! :dust:

Wanna - Good Luck today girl! :dust:

Ali - Hope everything goes as planned! :dust:

So, I guess we're back in the game, though cautiously. Today's beta came out at 75.5, up from 44 three days ago. Third beta will be on Wednesday. So, hopefully yesterday's crying was for nothing. This is such a roller coaster, but I'm happy that we're not out yet!

That's awesome I'm glad it's coming up!! This is def an emotional ride. Everything we worry about that most girls don't even think twice about. But it makes our babies that much more special

(I will do personals shortly :winkwink:)

Thanks for all of the support and for the good luck wishes girls!!! :flower: You girls are the best!!! :hugs:

All 9 of my embryos looked good. The DR. said that they are all of excellent quality. :thumbup:There were a few that needed an extra day to grow more to be able to freeze. But I am hopeful that all of the remaining ones will be healthy enough to freeze and I will get the results for that in a couple of days.

So the embryo transfer was fast. The DR recommended that we tranfser 2 embryos but we decided to transfer 3 of them. The good news is that this increases our odds of success, because originally I was only given 40% success, so putting in 3 ups my odds of success more. The dr did ask if we were okay with the chance of triplets and my DH & me decided that we are okay with it.

The embryo transfer itself was quick. The worst part is when they put the speculum in and it feels like your vagina is being ripped open, but once they get the catheter into the opening they can remove the speculum and it is easier after that. The DR cleans the top of the uterus, and he did a mock transfer to make sure that everything is going to work okay. The nurse from the lab popped in dropped off the embryos and they put them in through this long small tube, and you can sort of see it on the ultrasound, but it is hard figuring out what is what on the screen. DH said he could see it okay. Than once it was done I had to lay there for 15 minutes and let things settle in.

We got pictures of all 9 of our embryos and a picture of the 3 embryos we transfered. But I won't be able to upload pictures until I get back home tomorrow afternoon, we are making the 6 hour drive home tomorrow morning, and I can scan the pics to show you girls. So be sure to watch for pics tomorrow afternoon.:thumbup:

I didnt do bed rest today, but I have been taking it easy and not doing anything very strenous. I did take a nap when we got back from the DR's office. The DR's instructions dont mention bed rest, just relaxation, and no bouncing, running jogging etc. Tomorrow I can go back to normal, but no crazy work outs, jumping or running. Walking is okay though.

My blood work is scheduled for next Wednesday 12/05 for my HCG betas. Wish me luck. Although I will probably break down and test a few days before the blood work happens though.:blush::haha:

Wanna-yay good luck!!!! You will get your BFP!! It crazy how every doc is different. Mine was strict bedrest for 2-3 days and I literally lounged around for like 8 days or so. Glad it went ok!!!!!

Mo that's excellent news!!

AFM - not really sure what's going on. I'm still bleeding and it's very much like the end of a period, red but I could go all day with one sanitary pad if needed. Only having slight cramps and haven't passed any clots.

Nurse just called with my BETA and it's now 2490 :wohoo:

Previous one was 557! That's a doubling time of 33hrs! I'm so pleased and am going to relax a bit now. They're going to get me in for another on Wed and just hope that it's gone up again. Nurse said it may be breakthrough bleeding or could be that only one has stuck :shrug: She was very reassuring and said that they would have only expected my numbers to have gone to about 1400, so she said the fact that it's quadrupled told her it was quite a strong one :happydance:

God I hope it's going to be OK :hugs:

Wow!!! Those are amazing betas!!!! :happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!! Fingers crossed that the bleeding stops and your numbers keep rising!!! :hugs::hugs:

Mo- congrats on your beta!!! :baby::hugs:

First- I will pray that your beta keeps rising!! Lots of :hugs:

JDH- your numbers sound wonderful!! Would be amazing to have twins!

Wanna- PUPO with :baby::baby::baby:!!!

Mells- your symptoms sound promising!!

Michelle- good luck for tomorrow!!:hugs:

Sweet- hope your doing well today!

Ali- I have been waiting all day to hear about your baseline u/s! :thumbup:

Hope everyone else had a wonderful Monday :winkwink:

AFM: tomorrow is my baseline u/s and I start stims!! My history with cysts is a bit scary :wacko: So I have been praying and hoping that I don't have any and the long bcp/lupron protocol was worth it!! So nerve wrecking! :haha:

Thanks Ali! I did get some great deals friday ;) I just talked to the dr office and ALL 8 are still progresiing, but they do not grade them till tomorrow when I go in. I was/am so nervous on quality, since that seems to be to be the biggest issue with the previous two cycles. We may transfer three, will depend on the grade, but two for sure.

CONGRATS Mobaby and JDH :happydance:

That is great news that your embryos are all looking great!!! Fingers crossed that it stays that way and you have some left to freeze!! Good luck with the ET!!! :dust::dust:

So, I guess we're back in the game, though cautiously. Today's beta came out at 75.5, up from 44 three days ago. Third beta will be on Wednesday. So, hopefully yesterday's crying was for nothing. This is such a roller coaster, but I'm happy that we're not out yet!

WOOO HOOO!!! That is great news!! Congrats!!:happydance::happydance: I am so happy that things are improving!!! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your numbers continue to improve!!! :hugs:

I'm glad the beta increased first!! Fx for you!

Wanna: you are brave for putting in 3 blasts!! I'd be way too scared on my first go round :)

JDH great increase!! Yay!!

JDH and Mo: congratulations on great numbers!!!

Sweetness: you too. It sounds like things are going great for you :hugs:

Wanna: I'm so glad things are going so well for you! You have been so supportive of everyone here. I wish the best for you.

Hope: thank you for the hugs! It won't be long until your turn. I'm hoping for lots of great eggies for you!

We went from mourning our expected loss yesterday to being overly confident today. I even sang to our embryo in the shower tonight :haha: Only time will tell...

Congrats to those who got great betas! I hope the good luck of this thread continues!

Good luck to those who have had or are about to have ET! Fingers crossed those embies get snuggled in for a good long stay!

As for me, I took my last BC pill tonight! Now I'm hoping my baseline goes well Friday and I can start stims!

I have a question for you all... I received my meds in the mail this weekend and my dr. has prescribed me to take 5 femara(letrozole) as well. Has anyone taken this during an IVF cycle?

Mo - that is awesome news!!!! :headspin: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

JDH - again, awesome news!!! :headspin: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: If the numbers are still going up and you are doubling that quickly I would think that the bleeding is not an issue for you. Here is some sticky :dust:

Mells - sounds promising! Can't wait to see what Friday brings!!! :yipee:

FirstTry - I posted in TTC over 35 so you already know how I feel, but I'll repeat it anyway.. that is awesome news!!!! :headspin: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

Wanna - that is amazing news!! You transferred 3, wow! can't wait to hear about your others for freezing. Congrats on being PUPO with :baby::baby::baby: !!!

AFM - I had my baseline U/S and second acupuncture and everything went well! :yipee: My lining was 4 and my ovaries were clear. I started my stims. They want me to do the bravelle in the morning, menopur in the afternoon and lupron (yes I still have to do it, but only 1cc instead of 3) at night. That means 3 freaking needles a day UGH :argh: I can do it, rainbow baby :baby: is hopefully the end result!!!

Ali- yeah for starting stims!! :).

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Ali- that's awesome!!! Glad everything went well. And yea I had 3 different shots a day at one point. So I feel your pain

Hold- don't stress it will all b normal

Lotus- no I didn't take that abd I don't recall anyone taking it. But all docs are different and have their reasoning. :)

Congrats to those who got great betas! I hope the good luck of this thread continues!

Good luck to those who have had or are about to have ET! Fingers crossed those embies get snuggled in for a good long stay!

As for me, I took my last BC pill tonight! Now I'm hoping my baseline goes well Friday and I can start stims!

I have a question for you all... I received my meds in the mail this weekend and my dr. has prescribed me to take 5 femara(letrozole) as well. Has anyone taken this during an IVF cycle?

I haven't personally taken it, but it is used in a similar way to clomid. It helps get the follicles growing. I have heard of clomid being used at the beginning of an IVF cycle so I guess he prefers the femara. I have heard that it is better tolerated then clomid, and it doesn't thin the lining like clomid does. So I'd say it sounds like a great choice! :hug: :dust:

First, I'm glad those numbers are going up.

Alicatt, yay for getting started!!

Hold, good luck tomorrow I hope everything goes well.

Wanna, yay for being PUPO X 3!!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

I'm a little nervous about my u/s tomorrow. I am going back to see if the cyst is going to prevent me from continuing this cycle. Unfortunately, DH can't come with me this time, so I'm worried I'm going to get bad news and have to handle it alone. :cry: Fingers crossed everything will be fine and we can order our stims to start next Tues.

Somehow the ganirelix shot was supposed to get rid of the cyst. :shrug:

I found out today that the stims go in the belly. :dohh: I like the leg injections better. I'm hoping DH can do most of the belly shots for me. What time of day do you/did you ladies inject your stims?

Sorry no personals again.

Well after getting good news with my BETA yesterday, I spent the whole of last night doubled over in agony with cramps, never slept at all last night and this morning the bleeding is heavier.

So i'm in for a scan at 2pm, about an hours time, they have said they won't be able to see anything but all they are checking for is that the pregnancy is not ectopic.

Keep your fingers crossed peeps. I'm not confident with this pregnancy now but I just pray I don't have the extra heartache of an ectopic with possible surgery.

Will update when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->