Ivf oct/nov/dec

JDH: Really hope everything is just fine. Praying for you!!! :hugs:

JDH - Praying for you!

I am now pupo!! I transferred two great blasts. I wanted to do three, but the dr recommended only two cause they looked so good. Now the wait begins!!!

JDH - I hope everything is okay. So sorry you are going through this :(. Sending lots of prayers your way!

Wanna - congrats on being PUPO with triplets!! Wow!

Hold - hope everything goes well today!

First - great news! Fx that your beta keeps rising :hugs:

Michelle - congrats on being PUPO!! That is really good news about your embryos!

Ali - yay for starting!!

AFM - just had my first ultrasound and blood work since starting stims. So far so good! I have follicles growing and my ER will likely be Sunday or Monday :)

Congrats to those who got great betas! I hope the good luck of this thread continues!

Good luck to those who have had or are about to have ET! Fingers crossed those embies get snuggled in for a good long stay!

As for me, I took my last BC pill tonight! Now I'm hoping my baseline goes well Friday and I can start stims!

I have a question for you all... I received my meds in the mail this weekend and my dr. has prescribed me to take 5 femara(letrozole) as well. Has anyone taken this during an IVF cycle?

I took 5 days of Clomid this cycle which is used the same way as Femara. I was surprised at first because I had never heard of it being used for IVF. My RE said he has had a lot of success with it and it helps recruit more follicles. So far so good! Hope your ultrasound goes well on Friday!

Had an ultrasound yesterday. My first pelvic ultrasound. The heartbeat is raising. 163bpm now. DH went for the first time and was soooo happy when he saw the heart beating on the monitor.

Want - that's awesome. That's what I can't wait for. I'm getting beta number three today. And still have like three more to get. I guess they wanna watch everything closely. My first ultrasound is dec 14.

Em-glad everything is going great!!!!!! I bet your exited for ER!

Want - that's awesome. That's what I can't wait for. I'm getting beta number three today. And still have like three more to get. I guess they wanna watch everything closely. My first ultrasound is dec 14.

Em-glad everything is going great!!!!!! I bet your exited for ER!

Thanks, Sweet! I'm really excited for it. This cycle has been so much easier on me than the last one. Maybe because I know what to expect and I have the success of the last one to boost my spirits :)

Fx for your beta today!! So exciting your ultrasound is so close too :happydance:

Had an ultrasound yesterday. My first pelvic ultrasound. The heartbeat is raising. 163bpm now. DH went for the first time and was soooo happy when he saw the heart beating on the monitor.

Aww congrats!! :happydance: That must have been amazing for you and DH :)

michelle01 - congrats on being PUPO with :baby::baby:!!!

JDH - oh I hope you are OK, praying for you! Let us know how it went!!!

Thanks ladies, lovely to hear some nice stories about heartbeats and being PUPO, i'm just so sorry my posts are a little negative at the minute!

Well, they checked my tubes and there's nothing in either which is a massive relief. She said my ovaries are still enlarged and this could be causing the pain?

In my womb there was a tiny 3mm gestational sac :happydance: and my lining is still lovely and thick at 14mm, so the nurse said it's a really good sign that there is something in the right place and that despite the bleeding I haven't passed it or my lining. So i'm trying to remain a little more upbeat now.

I have my last BETA tomorrow and just praying that it's gone up.

:hugs:

Great news JDH!! I am glad you got reassurance!

Em - Sounds like everything is going great!

Thanks ladies, lovely to hear some nice stories about heartbeats and being PUPO, i'm just so sorry my posts are a little negative at the minute!

Well, they checked my tubes and there's nothing in either which is a massive relief. She said my ovaries are still enlarged and this could be causing the pain?

In my womb there was a tiny 3mm gestational sac :happydance: and my lining is still lovely and thick at 14mm, so the nurse said it's a really good sign that there is something in the right place and that despite the bleeding I haven't passed it or my lining. So i'm trying to remain a little more upbeat now.

I have my last BETA tomorrow and just praying that it's gone up.

:hugs:

Awwwww that's exciting. Glad they did find anything bad!! Maybe you will be one of the ones that bleed off and on the entire way. And don't apologize for being negative we have been through a lot and its hard. How many days post transfer r u??

JDH - that is very encouraging news! YAY! Well just keep being cautious and optimistic and we'll all pray for you!! :hug:

Big :hugs: JDH! I'm glad everything looks good. I hope the bleeding stops soon! I'm still praying that everything gets better.

Michelle yay for being PUPO! :baby: :baby:

Want how exciting:cloud9: I cannot wait until my scan!

Sweet good luck on your beta! I hope those numbers continue to increase.

Lotus good luck tomorrow I hope the cyst is gone!

Em great to hear those follies are growing!

Hi girls!

Well today I had my baseline u/s and everything went great! No cysts! Lining looks good and FS said everything else is great. I am still lightly bleeding/spotting.. But FS wasn't worried about that at all. He says it should stop any day now. My mom did wonderful with the injection! I told her it didn't hurt at all! But when the medicine was being pushed in............ Man I felt that!:haha:

So for the next 6 days my meds consist of

Lupron 10cc AM
Dexamethasone 0.5mg (2 tabs) AM
Menopur 225iu (3 vials today and tomorrow) AM
then decreases to
Menopur 150iu (2 vials thursday-monday) AM

I go back next week on Tuesday for u/s, blood work and plan is to start Gonal-F. I guess I will then be on Gonal-F and Menopur for 3-6 days. I am very happy that my FS is being careful with me and OHSS!:thumbup:

Has anyone else takin Dexamethasone? Also how often does everyone have blood work and u/s during stimming? I was told they didn't need to do another u/s until tuesday next week (so 1 week from starting stims), unless I begin having pain or feel sick.. They didn't take blood today, but I think I have to go thursday/friday for some. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->