Ivf oct/nov/dec

Mich- how are you feeling after ET? When you testing?

Chase- Hope all works out well

Whisper, want hope you are doing great!

anyone else I missed im sorry it moves soooo fast and have been busy working

Hi Sweet! I am doing pretty good. Just the typical things from the endometrin; tiredness, bloating and once in awhile some cramping. I have a scan tomorrow and I will probably have to do another hcg booster, so it really screws with the testing. Not sure if I will test early; I haven't decided. I am not as anxious this cycle to test either; I guess after 2 failed, the excitement wears off and it becomes more like sheer terror :haha: Maybe next week I will feel differently, but right now I am just taking it day by day! How are you feeling?

Just for fun, posting the picture of the 5day little fellow that got transferred. I'm told it's very good looking but of course, every parent thinks their children are good looking. :haha:

Attachments

• 5Day.jpg
    5Day.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
Chase- that's awesome! Looks like it was even hatching :)

Mich- sorry the meds make u feel bad and I understanding with the fear issue. But I have a good feeling..... Really I do

Beta was 947 nov 27 and today nov 30 it's 2125!!!! I'm sooooooo ready to see a heartbeat!!!

Just for fun, posting the picture of the 5day little fellow that got transferred. I'm told it's very good looking but of course, every parent thinks their children are good looking. :haha:

Wow, that is a great pic and it looks like the embryo was hatching so that is one strong embryo!!! Fingers crossed that this pregnancy is a success for you!!!! :dust::dust:

Just got back from my ultrasound. Everything is looking really good!! I love the RE that scanned me today. She is so sweet and patient and went through follicle by follicle with me. The good news is that two of the four residual cysts that I had from last cycle are gone yay!! I have about 7 follicles that are larger and a bunch of smaller ones that will hopefully catch up. She said I will need a couple more days of stims. So now I'm feeling really good about this cycle :happydance:

:happydance: yay cysts are gone! Hopefully the other will catch up. Drink tons of water. I did and I went from 17 to 25!

Ohh.. what day of stims are you on Em? Sounds like we are around the same time? I just started my 5th day of stims. Maybe we will be cycle buddies?

Hey Ali, I'm on day 9 so a little ahead of you but it sounds like I might be stimming for a couple of extra days. My ER should be either Monday or Tuesday. Great news about your ultrasound today! 12 follicles this early is a great thing and hopefully your other little ones will catch up! Do you have an estimated ER date?

Thanks! My follicles are typically like a turtle.. slow to develop. They've been trying to upp the doses and prod them along faster, but it seems like no amount of pushing will get them to grow faster! So I have stubborn turtle eggs! :rofl: I bet my ER isn't until Dec 7-11th. Last time I think I stimmed for 15 days? So annoying!

Definitely hatching going on there! I think after it hatches it turns into a morula? Different stage for a different name? That is the stage it is in when it implants. See how there is a blob of cells in the NW side of the morula. That is the part that will become the placenta and will attach to the uterus. Sometimes I think I should have become a Dr!!! As you can see I have researched (perhaps over researched IVF) :haha: Thanks for sharing your picture, you are a proud daddy!

Ali- oh wow that sticks and a long time to stim!! Your poor hormones ;)

Well the FS explained my almost constant headache! Apparently some women are very sensitive to their estrogen levels and get headaches when it is too low. The lupron suppresses things, including your estrogen which is why I've been getting horrible headaches. She said that by tomorrow or possibly Sunday my estrogen level should rise enough to the point that my headaches go away! :happydance:
The extra days of stimming are very annoying, it costs between $400-$600 per day in stim meds for me since they have me on such high doses of the meds. Hopefully my follicles will speed up over the weekend and we'll be pleasantly surprised!!

Em – Awesome news on the Folicles! And that the cysts are gone!

Lucie – Awesome news on getting free meds!

Wanna – Good Luck on Wednesday girl! :dust:

Ali – Did you try the milk with coffee yet? Hope all is well.

Happy – Good Luck with your u/s on Monday! Sticky dust for you girl! :dust:

Chase - Awesome pic!

Sweet - Great beta girl! Can't wait for you to hear the heartbeat too.

Ali - Hope your follies start moving along quicker for you; sounds like they need a good jump start :haha:

GREAT beta Sweet! I wouldn't be surprised if there were 2 brewin' in there ;) SO when is the scan to see how many???

Well the FS explained my almost constant headache! Apparently some women are very sensitive to their estrogen levels and get headaches when it is too low. The lupron suppresses things, including your estrogen which is why I've been getting horrible headaches. She said that by tomorrow or possibly Sunday my estrogen level should rise enough to the point that my headaches go away! :happydance:
The extra days of stimming are very annoying, it costs between $400-$600 per day in stim meds for me since they have me on such high doses of the meds. Hopefully my follicles will speed up over the weekend and we'll be pleasantly surprised!!

well good hopefully your headachewill go away soon!!! And hopefully they will grow over the weeknd how much you on?

Ali - Hope your follies start moving along quicker for you; sounds like they need a good jump start :haha:

GREAT beta Sweet! I wouldn't be surprised if there were 2 brewin' in there ;) SO when is the scan to see how many???

We go Dec 13 at 0945!!!! Im counting down! I have two more betas before then.... its goung to e a slow 2 weeks

Em – Awesome news on the Folicles! And that the cysts are gone!

Lucie – Awesome news on getting free meds!

Wanna – Good Luck on Wednesday girl! :dust:

Ali – Did you try the milk with coffee yet? Hope all is well.

Happy – Good Luck with your u/s on Monday! Sticky dust for you girl! :dust:

Chase - Awesome pic!

Sweet - Great beta girl! Can't wait for you to hear the heartbeat too.

Milk with coffee? What does that do?

well good hopefully your headachewill go away soon!!! And hopefully they will grow over the weeknd how much you on?

They have me on 4 Bravelle (300 IU) and 4 Menopur (300IU) per day. They explained that the Bravelle helps to make lots of follicles, and the Menopur makes them GROW!! Or so they say. The Bravelle are $49.99 each and Menopur are $71.99 each. Crazy!

Sweet - Welcome to the wait (again!) ;) My beta is the 10th! Too bad we didn't have a time machine to fast forward 2 weeks!

They have me on 4 Bravelle (300 IU) and 4 Menopur (300IU) per day. They explained that the Bravelle helps to make lots of follicles, and the Menopur makes them GROW!! Or so they say. The Bravelle are $49.99 each and Menopur are $71.99 each. Crazy!

geezzzz thats a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->