Ivf oct/nov/dec

They have me on 4 Bravelle (300 IU) and 4 Menopur (300IU) per day. They explained that the Bravelle helps to make lots of follicles, and the Menopur makes them GROW!! Or so they say. The Bravelle are $49.99 each and Menopur are $71.99 each. Crazy!

geezzzz thats a lot!

I know! I think its because I'm 40. They need to push things. But what I don't understand is why? Last time I had OHSS! So it seems like I could have a lower dose. I don't know. I'm not a Dr, I only play one on TV! :rofl:

Ali - Hope your follies start moving along quicker for you; sounds like they need a good jump start :haha:

GREAT beta Sweet! I wouldn't be surprised if there were 2 brewin' in there ;) SO when is the scan to see how many???

We go Dec 13 at 0945!!!! Im counting down! I have two more betas before then.... its goung to e a slow 2 weeks

I felt the same way and now I am two days away!!

Thanks! My follicles are typically like a turtle.. slow to develop. They've been trying to upp the doses and prod them along faster, but it seems like no amount of pushing will get them to grow faster! So I have stubborn turtle eggs! :rofl: I bet my ER isn't until Dec 7-11th. Last time I think I stimmed for 15 days? So annoying!

Well sometimes slow and steady is better. I'm definitely moving along slower this time too. Definitely annoying due to the daily cost of meds $$ yikes. I had to call pharmacy and order more today. But it will be worth it! I'm glad your headaches will hopefully be gone soon.

Just for fun, posting the picture of the 5day little fellow that got transferred. I'm told it's very good looking but of course, every parent thinks their children are good looking. :haha:

Wow amazing picture!

Beta was 947 nov 27 and today nov 30 it's 2125!!!! I'm sooooooo ready to see a heartbeat!!!

:wohoo::wohoo: That is great! I'm so happy for you.

I'm doing good. Waiting for my first u/s! Monday does not come fast enough!

So is your due date end of july?? And I bet you are excited for the ultrasound! I cant wait to hear the results!

They have me on 4 Bravelle (300 IU) and 4 Menopur (300IU) per day. They explained that the Bravelle helps to make lots of follicles, and the Menopur makes them GROW!! Or so they say. The Bravelle are $49.99 each and Menopur are $71.99 each. Crazy!

geezzzz thats a lot!

I know! I think its because I'm 40. They need to push things. But what I don't understand is why? Last time I had OHSS! So it seems like I could have a lower dose. I don't know. I'm not a Dr, I only play one on TV! :rofl:

Well hopefully you dont get that again. I am almost positive I had a slight case of it! I was soooo uncofortable and SOOOOO bloated. And slow and steady is good just like EM said I think its better quality :)

Sweet - oooh that is a great number!! Yay!! :happydance:

Michelle - sorry you're not feeling good :(. I want to fast forward 2 weeks too :thumbup:

Happy - good luck on Monday!! That is so exciting! :happydance:

Beta was 947 nov 27 and today nov 30 it's 2125!!!! I'm sooooooo ready to see a heartbeat!!!

So is your due date end of july?? And I bet you are excited for the ultrasound! I cant wait to hear the results!

My due date is July 24th if is only 1 but if its two then July 2nd. I'm so excited! I don't think I'll be able to sleep on Sunday night! DH is going with me and making bets on whether is one or two!

@Happy, Good luck for Monday's scan!! :flower: I wonder if it will be twins?? You must be so excited!!! I am super excited for you!!! :happydance::happydance:

My due date is July 24th if is only 1 but if its two then July 2nd. I'm so excited! I don't think I'll be able to sleep on Sunday night! DH is going with me and making bets on whether is one or two!

That's awesome!! What you think? I have a feeling it's one on my end. Also your a week ahead of me

sweet: Great beta!! YAY!

Happy and sweet: do either of you have any symptoms yet?? :)

That's awesome!! What you think? I have a feeling it's one on my end. Also your a week ahead of me

We both feel that is two! I'd love twins but if its only one then I'm happy either way. I have 10 more popsicles waiting for me!

We both feel that is two! I'd love twins but if its only one then I'm happy either way. I have 10 more popsicles waiting for me!

You eating a lot of popsicles??? Also what days pt were your betas?

No, IDK, no sore boobs, sometime I have nausea but then I dont know if its related b/c its not everyday or time specific... I have a headache now and am exhausted but I worked hard today and didnt sit down much so thats b/c of that... But nothing really. At least I'm not the only one!! I would never know I was pg if I didn't have a pos test :)

Happy has 10 more frosties left!!

No, IDK, no sore boobs, sometime I have nausea but then I dont know if its related b/c its not everyday or time specific... I have a headache now and am exhausted but I worked hard today and didnt sit down much so thats b/c of that... But nothing really. At least I'm not the only one!! I would never know I was pg if I didn't have a pos test :)

Happy has 10 more frosties left!!

Ok good im not alone either lol, and i got it im a little slow today lol :blush:

Okay so wow, I cannot seem to keep up with this thread....just wanted to get on and say I'm thinking of you all!!!!!! Hope you all have a GREAT weekend. Anyone having scans coming up, I can't wait to find out what's going on in there!

Oh and WTF appointment on Monday!

Ash-My ultrasound is Dec 13, and this thread is very hard to keep up with!!

Im glad your appt is mon!! I bet your ready to get started again!

sweet: Great beta!! YAY!

Happy and sweet: do either of you have any symptoms yet?? :)

In the last weeks I felt nothing. A cramp here and there and my boobs just felt bigger. This morning I had my first sign of m/s :sick: as I was brushing my teeth! All day today I've been so hungry! I did have a small brown spot yesterday but nothing. I feel nothing! I guess I should be thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->