Ivf oct/nov/dec

Beta was 947 nov 27 and today nov 30 it's 2125!!!! I'm sooooooo ready to see a heartbeat!!!

:wohoo::wohoo: That is great! I'm so happy for you.

I'm doing good. Waiting for my first u/s! Monday does not come fast enough!

So is your due date end of july?? And I bet you are excited for the ultrasound! I cant wait to hear the results!

My due date is July 24th if is only 1 but if its two then July 2nd. I'm so excited! I don't think I'll be able to sleep on Sunday night! DH is going with me and making bets on whether is one or two!

That's awesome!! What you think? I have a feeling it's one on my end. Also your a week ahead of me

We both feel that is two! I'd love twins but if its only one then I'm happy either way. I have 10 more popsicles waiting for me!

You eating a lot of popsicles??? Also what days pt were your betas?

I have 10 frosties waiting for me in case I want any more children! My betas were 5dp9dt and 5dp11dt and 5dp16dt.

Okay so wow, I cannot seem to keep up with this thread....just wanted to get on and say I'm thinking of you all!!!!!! Hope you all have a GREAT weekend. Anyone having scans coming up, I can't wait to find out what's going on in there!

Oh and WTF appointment on Monday!

Ash good luck on Monday! I hope everything goes well and you can get started soon!

HMM.. have you given any thought about where the baby will be born? I have been thinking a little about that and have been trying to decide whether I should have the baby here in the states or head back to Canada for the birth. I guess I have the cart before the horse! Thanks for the encouragement!!!
Sorry, I meant to answer this before. He'll be born in FL for any number of reasons, but not least because there is no law in my country governing surrogacy and the bureaucrats at the birth registry would malfunction if I went there and tried to explain it to them. I'm going to enjoy the blank stares when I show up with a birth certificate that shows no mother - those people do not handle curve balls very well. Having it in FL gives me all sorts of advantages - my baby will have dual citizenship which is great for traveling and if for some reason extra care is needed after the birth, there is the best medical care in the world available. It's why I chose a surrogate in FL - only my name will go on the birth certificate and it will be very easy for me to get in a passport.

Wow! This thread is amazing. It moves so fast. I love it. I had a good day of getting my hair done and visiting a friend who just had her baby. He is precious and I was relieved to only feel happy for her, no jealousy. This ttc thing has been tough over the last couple years as I watch people who weren't even trying, pop up pregnant. It's been hard at times to not feel pangs of jealousy and frustration. I feel great now, though! We've figured out what we need to do and are doing it! It's amazing how much better I feel and I can't wait to get that BFP.

I can't keep up with everything that was posted today, but I do want to say:

Yay, Em!!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy to hear that some of your cysts have disappeared. You give me so much hope!

AFM: My cyst is still sticking around so far, but maybe it will hit the road soon. I have a blood test before starting stims on Mon, but no u/s until Thurs. Didn't most of you have an u/s immediately before starting stims? I feel like a week is a long wait between the baseline u/s and starting stims...and then I wait two days before going back. Who knows? I'm going in tomorrow to pick up meds and learn how to mix the Menopur. I never thought that would be exciting, but it is!

Beta was 947 nov 27 and today nov 30 it's 2125!!!! I'm sooooooo ready to see a heartbeat!!!

:wohoo::wohoo: That is great! I'm so happy for you.

I'm doing good. Waiting for my first u/s! Monday does not come fast enough!

@Happy, Good luck for Monday's scan!! :flower: I wonder if it will be twins?? You must be so excited!!! I am super excited for you!!! :happydance::happydance:

I can't wait for you to join me! Imagine me with twins and you with triplets lol!

:wave: I hope everyone is well!

So the scan went well this morning. She checked my lining and my ovaries were "quiet". She didn't even blink an eye when I told her about my AF issues.

After my scan we met with a nurse and reviewed the protocol. Tonight and tomorrow I'm taking 150 iu of Follistim and 2 vials of Menopur. She showed us how to mix the two meds so it means only one shot a night! That makes me very happy! Sunday and Monday I go down to only 1 vial of Menopur. I go for an us on Tuesday morning. I'm also talking the femera for 5 days (starting today) and dh and I both started our antibiotics.

I think I may be rounding the corner with this darn cold. Hopefully it goes away completely soon. My dry eyes are still pretty annoying. I hope they go away too!

So here we go again. I'm anxiously awaiting the scan on Tuesday to see how my follies are growing!!!

Lotus I hope the cyst goes away. I had blood work and u/s the day before my stims. Good luck on getting started!

sweet: Great beta!! YAY!

Happy and sweet: do either of you have any symptoms yet?? :)

In the last weeks I felt nothing. A cramp here and there and my boobs just felt bigger. This morning I had my first sign of m/s :sick: as I was brushing my teeth! All day today I've been so hungry! I did have a small brown spot yesterday but nothing. I feel nothing! I guess I should be thankful.

Hi Ladies :wave:

To add to the symptom thread, I've been having mild cramps all along. They got a little stronger today. And I got a strange taste in my mouth yesterday and again today. It tasted like blood, like when you bite your lip. I guess you could also describe it as metallic, which is a common early pregnancy symptom. I ignored it yesterday, but when it happened again today, I realized that it might be a symptom.

I'm going to take these as a good sign for my 4th beta tomorrow. FX'd!

In the last weeks I felt nothing. A cramp here and there and my boobs just felt bigger. This morning I had my first sign of m/s :sick: as I was brushing my teeth! All day today I've been so hungry! I did have a small brown spot yesterday but nothing. I feel nothing! I guess I should be thankful.

To add to the symptom thread, I've been having mild cramps all along. They got a little stronger today. And I got a strange taste in my mouth yesterday and again today. It tasted like blood, like when you bite your lip. I guess you could also describe it as metallic, which is a common early pregnancy symptom. I ignored it yesterday, but when it happened again today, I realized that it might be a symptom.

You lucky dog I want symptoms! :):flower: And good luck for your beta!! How many more do you have? I still have two more next Tues then that following week

im done with betas! i only had to have 2 :)

i want symptoms as well!

You lucky dog I want symptoms! :):flower: And good luck for your beta!! How many more do you have? I still have two more next Tues then that following week

You have more betas? Hmm. My clinic usually only does 3. I'm having a 4th because my numbers started low. If it's still increasing at a normal pace, this will be my last test of any kind until my first u/s in about 3 weeks.

You do not want these cramps! They're dull, but they make me pretty grumpy. Poor DH is a trooper. He was 8 minutes late to dinner tonight and I was in a crampy moody place, so he got a growl instead of a kiss hello. Ten minutes later, I felt better and was kissing all over him.

Yea my RE I guess kinda does overkill with everyone but I'm ok with that gives me something to look forward to while waiting on the ultrasound :)

My HPT's were positive this morning again so I am going to assume that this is a real BFP at this point. Today is 12 days past my trigger and 5 dayspast my 5 day embryo transfer (3 embryos were transfered), and my tests are getting darker. I highly doubt that my trigger shot would still be showing this dark at this point. So I am excited. :happydance: I added updated tests to my journal. Link is in my siggy. :thumbup:

Although there is a part of me that is in shock right now because after 3 years of LTTC it seem so unreal. :wacko:I think when I get my blood work this coming Wednesday I will feel more confident. Wish me luck!!:winkwink:

My HPT's were positive this morning again so I am going to assume that this is a real BFP at this point. Today is 12 days past my trigger and 5 dayspast my 5 day embryo transfer (3 embryos were transfered), and my tests are getting darker. I highly doubt that my trigger shot would still be showing this dark at this point. So I am excited. :happydance: I added updated tests to my journal. Link is in my siggy. :thumbup:

Although there is a part of me that is in shock right now because after 3 years of LTTC it seem so unreal. :wacko:I think when I get my blood work this coming Wednesday I will feel more confident. Wish me luck!!:winkwink:

Yayyyyyy!! Congratulations Wanna!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Wow! This thread is amazing. It moves so fast. I love it. I had a good day of getting my hair done and visiting a friend who just had her baby. He is precious and I was relieved to only feel happy for her, no jealousy. This ttc thing has been tough over the last couple years as I watch people who weren't even trying, pop up pregnant. It's been hard at times to not feel pangs of jealousy and frustration. I feel great now, though! We've figured out what we need to do and are doing it! It's amazing how much better I feel and I can't wait to get that BFP.

I can't keep up with everything that was posted today, but I do want to say:

Yay, Em!!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy to hear that some of your cysts have disappeared. You give me so much hope!

AFM: My cyst is still sticking around so far, but maybe it will hit the road soon. I have a blood test before starting stims on Mon, but no u/s until Thurs. Didn't most of you have an u/s immediately before starting stims? I feel like a week is a long wait between the baseline u/s and starting stims...and then I wait two days before going back. Who knows? I'm going in tomorrow to pick up meds and learn how to mix the Menopur. I never thought that would be exciting, but it is!

Thanks, Lotus!! I was so surprised that two of them disappeared. Hopefully yours will too! I had an ultrasound and blood work the same day I started stims. Every doctor/clinic is different though. Yay for getting started!

That is great that you were able to to visit your friend's new baby. I also have a hard time sometimes when people aren't trying and end up pregnant. One of DH's friends just announced that she's pregnant with her 3rd child and she and her husband do not want the baby. It was really hard to sit across from them at dinner because they were complaining about the baby the whole time. DH and I walk our dogs in Central Park almost every day and there are always babies and children everywhere. I sometimes feel the sting of jealousy there but I always imagine that next year we will be taking our baby to the park too :)

Happy - I can't wait to find out if you're having twins!!

First - good luck with your beta today!

Sweet - hope you get symptoms soon. I know that will be reassuring for you!!

Lucie - glad you're feeling better and yay for getting started!!

Wanna is having triplets!! Lol :)

LOL!!!!:haha: I was kind of thinking that in a way since I was getting a positive HPT so early, if all 3 implanted it seems like I would make higher levels of HCG and they would be detected quicker. Just a thought I had. LOL, Although if it is triplets and DH finds out than he will probably pass out!!! ROFLOL!!!! :haha:

I just got back from my ultrasound. I'm at the stage now where I go every day but I don't mind. I like seeing what's going on in there :). My arms are getting a little sore from all of the blood draws though. It looks like I'm going to stim one more day and have ER on Tuesday. I still have around 7 larger follicles and there 2-3 others that are close behind. Hope I get the same amount of eggs or more as last time fx!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->