Ivf oct/nov/dec

Thank you for your kind words, Wanna, Lucie, Hope, and Ali.

The nurse who called with the results told me this is not good and that the doctor wants to do more blood work and an ultrasound on Monday to see whether it's an ectopic. If not, is there something growing in the uterus.

Why might it be ectopic? The nurse who drew my blood this morning warned me that when you start with a low beta, that is a sign of a possible ectopic pregnancy. So, I guess that's why.

I cried a little, but I'm just feeling kinda blah. After the first beta, we did a bunch of crying. And even though the numbers went up the 2nd and 3rd time, I guess I kinda knew that it might not happen.

The way we see it is we've gotten further this time than any time before. And we're going to keep trying. But it sounds like the probability of us having a baby on or about July 31, 2012 is slim. I'll let you guys know if anything changes. Thank you for your support :hugs:

First try, don't give up hope yet. I had low betas after my 2nd IVF. 21 to 80 to 200 something. My nurse talked ectopic but when we had the u/s it was the real deal and we saw the, heart beat. I did miscarry later but that was due to egg quality and not low betas.

Fx'd!!

ive had another episode of spotting... i am for sure i hit my cervix today b/c i felt a pinch. The next time i went there was spotting but then a hour or so after that there were some darker red spots on the liner and there was some more spotting up there... I cant contact my re until monday so guess ill just relax tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed everything is okay. No cramping.

So I got the :bfn: I was expecting. I'm ok since we knew we have a low probability with IUI, but it's always nice to hope.
Will talk to my RE Monday and see when we can start again. :shrug:

I'm sorry to hear about your BFN, Mells. I hope you get to start IVF right away. Your BFP is right around the corner. :hugs:

Hi all!
Been gone a couple days and this thread moves sooo fast! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still waiting for AF. I ovulated late, so I am hoping that doesn't make my cycle too long. I am taking 75 mg of DHEA per RE request and it is making me all off. My coordinator said it is normal, but it is frustrating. I'm just ready to get started.

Wanna- Wow great news!! I can't believe how fast you are getting your BFP. Maybe there is multiples in there?!!

Em- Lots of luck at your ER on tuesday!! :dust:

First- I'm saying prayers and holding out hope for you!! :hug:

Mells- Sorry to hear about your BFN! Hopefully you get started soon!!!

Baby- Welcome to the group!! Lots of luck with your Jan IVF!

Hold- Must be so exciting to finally be getting so close! I can't wait!

Sorry if I missed anyone. I didn't have a chance to go back far and read. Hope you are all well and those w/a ET and/or BFP- hope everyone is snuggling in nicely!

Baby - Welcome aboard!

First - I'm do sorry to hear about your beta. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

Hold - Good Luck with your ER this week! :dust:

Em - Good Luck with your ER on Tuesday! :dust:

Mells - hope your next cycle is all you need! :dust:

Wanna - Congrat's girl! I'm so happy for you!!!! :happydance:

Mobaby - try and relax. Was it brown spotting because that's normal?

Hi ladies sorry to jump in but can anyone help going through first icsi egg collection tomorrow what I'm worried about is tww after egg transfer my periods will be due in a week not two weeks what happens if it comes does this mean it doesn't work really scared not going to work please help

No it was pink with a few red spots but no cramping. Calling tomorrow. They said its fine as this is my fourth episode. It usually is only an isolated event then gone. It's gone this morning.

Mulls : sorry about bfn :(

@Lotus, Good luck with stims hun!!! I hope you make lots of nice healthy eggs!! :dust::dust:

@Mo, i am so sorry that you are having spotting. I hopr it stops and that everything will be okay with your baby bean. Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Mells, I am so sorry about your BFN hun!!! Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs:

AFM, I tested this morning with FMU and I got my first ever dark pink line on a FRER, and I literally cried!!! This is the first time in 3 years that I have ever gotten a line on a FRER and I am so over the moon with joy, because I feel like it is official now, I am can finally believe that I am pregnant. I took a FRER 2 days ago and the line was so faint that it barely showed, so the FRER this morning shows progression and that my HCG levels are rising. It is definatly not the trigger and officially my BFP!! :happydance::happydance: The link in my siggy to my journal shows my latest tests. :winkwink:

And for those testing early the pink handled Wondfo IC's with HCG written on them in red are way more sensitive than the FRER is, I got lines on those IC's about 3 days before it showed good on the FRER, so they are very sensitive and great tests to use when testing early!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies sorry to jump in but can anyone help going through first icsi egg collection tomorrow what I'm worried about is tww after egg transfer my periods will be due in a week not two weeks what happens if it comes does this mean it doesn't work really scared not going to work please help

Welcome to the group!! Good luck with your ER!! :flower: The ER itself is not to bad, they put me under anathesia and i fell asleep and woke up and it was done. My DH said the procedure took a total of 10 minutes and was very fast. I just had cramping and bloating but extra strength tylenol was enough to curb the pain.

I would suggest talking to your DR's about your concerns about when they are doing the ET. Your DR is doing what they think is best for you. I did my ET on CD 19 and everything went well. :hugs::hugs:

im out, tested this morning 9dp2dt and it was BFN:cry: gutted haven't told DH yet

im out, tested this morning 9dp2dt and it was BFN:cry: gutted haven't told DH yet

I am so sorry about your BFN hun!!! Big hugs to you!!:hugs::hugs::hugs: When is is beta scheduled for?

https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/waqqas12/big-hugs.gif

@TCMC.. i just found the website that shows when you can tests after an 3 DT and it says to wait until 11 days past transfer, so it is possible that you are still testing too early. I would suggest waiting a few days and retesting hun!!:hugs::hugs:

Here is the weblink that shows when to test...

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

Mells - I'm so sorry :hugs: I'm glad you can start the IVF process right away! It will go by so fast.

Lotus - I was creeped out by the injections at first too. You will get used to it very quickly. That sounds like a really fun Christmas card! I would LOVE to be on the beach right now :)

Cali - I hope AF shows up soon! Waiting is such a pain :(

Mo - ugh sorry about the spotting. Maybe it's just irritation from hitting your cervix? Hope you can rest today and the spotting stops.

Girly - welcome to the group! You should talk to your doctor about your concerns. I'm assuming they will have you on supportive meds like progesterone which should prevent AF from starting.

@Lotus, Good luck with stims hun!!! I hope you make lots of nice healthy eggs!! :dust::dust:

@Mo, i am so sorry that you are having spotting. I hopr it stops and that everything will be okay with your baby bean. Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Mells, I am so sorry about your BFN hun!!! Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs:

AFM, I tested this morning with FMU and I got my first ever dark pink line on a FRER, and I literally cried!!! This is the first time in 3 years that I have ever gotten a line on a FRER and I am so over the moon with joy, because I feel like it is official now, I am can finally believe that I am pregnant. I took a FRER 2 days ago and the line was so faint that it barely showed, so the FRER this morning shows progression and that my HCG levels are rising. It is definatly not the trigger and officially my BFP!! :happydance::happydance: The link in my siggy to my journal shows my latest tests. :winkwink:

And for those testing early the pink handled Wondfo IC's with HCG written on them in red are way more sensitive than the FRER is, I got lines on those IC's about 3 days before it showed good on the FRER, so they are very sensitive and great tests to use when testing early!! :thumbup:

Congrats Wanna!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you!! That is amazing the line showed up so dark! I'm off to check it out in your journal :)

tcmc - It's still really early!! :hugs: Give it a couple more days. Lots of people don't get a positive test until the day of their beta. Fx for you!

Mells- It seems as if we may be on the same IUI/IVF cycle soon.. I'm expecting AF today or tomorrow from my last IUI... so then two weeks until my final IUI.. then IVF all while my husband gets his variococele surgery...

TCMC- So sorry you've gotten a BFN so far... fingers crossed for a BFP in the beta. Maybe it is too early??

Sweetness- I'm excited for your next test!!! Patiently waiting!

Mobaby - Sorry about the spotting, but I know it is normal, but regardless I can only imagine that it is stressful. Hang in there and hopefully the FS can give you some reassurance; maybe even an early scan ;)

Mells - I am so sorry hun. Hopefully you can start IVF soon!

tcmc - What kind of test did you use? When is your beta? It still is early and not everyone gets their positive that early, so until you get AF or a neg beta, don't give up :hugs:

Welcome BabyD and girly!

Lotus - I was SO freaked when I did my first injection; to the point I felt like I was gonna be sick. It is really so easy once you get started. And for the menopur, I watched u-tube videos to help me understand how to mix, etc... And a beach sounds so great right now, but I am not complaining, it is supposed to be 60's today in IL and it's 12/2 :)

hold - You are sooooo close to ER :)

Ali - Sorry the wine made you feel crummy, but you are almost ready for ER :)

Congrats on great lines wanna! With the FRER, at least you know it is a BFP since it is not as sensitive!! I am happy for you ;)

Chase - How are you holding up; this wait is driving me nuts!!

Hi Sweet, Em, Hockey, Whisper, want...how are you ladies doing?? And to anyone I may have missed; hope your enjoying your weekend ;)

tcmc, sorry you are still getting negative. I've been there - it sucks.

Michelle, I'm actually doing okay with the wait. It's been harder in the past - the second time I actually scheduled a vacation during that time so I'd be distracted. I'm kind of fatalistic about it this time, recognizing that it's all out of my hands. Mother Nature is one cruel, selfish b**ch but I will not give up the fight even she knocks me down again.

Morning Ladies and Gent! :hi:

MoBaby - I have heard many woman say that they spotted through their first trimester. I also think it is much more common with IVF patients than non-IVF. I just hope your appt tomorrow relays your fears! :hug:

Mells - sorry about the BFN, will you be trying IVF soon?

Tcmc - I know exactly where you are, that was me 2 months ago. Big :hug: and maybe you just have a late implanter? I would give it a few more days before you totally throw in the towel.

Lotus - The QCap makes the mixing very easy. I just hate the injection part! Especially now since they are having me do it IM in the rear, and since I'm single I have to do it myself. I'm sure you can imagine how hard it is to inject yourself in the rear end! :rofl: You'll get the hang of it soon enough!

Wanna - :yipee: so happy you got a nice strong line on the FRER, where did you get the other tests? The Wondfo ones? I might go and get myself some.

Michelle - wow that is very warm for Chicago in December! Enjoy! It is about 78 here and pretty windy, the palms in the back yard are moving a lot, but the sun is shining bright!

Hold - can't wait to hear the results of your test this morning!!! Don't keep us in suspense!! I just realized that you are 3 hours behind and it is not even 8 am there. So I guess I will have to be in suspense for a few more hours.

Chase - glad to hear you are making it through the wait without going insane! It is a difficult time, but I found keeping busy and being with friends/family helped make the time go faster. Have you checked in with your surrogate much the past few days to find out how she is feeling?

AFM - I have my next appt tomorrow morning, hopefully I have managed to grow some more follicles and my estrogen level is increasing. I do not have a headache at all, and that is a great sign. Means my estrogen has risen! Only bad thing is that I am so totally bloated! I could barely button my shorts! I'm down 7 lbs on the scale since I went gluten free, but yet I'm bloated to the point that my clothes don't fit? :wacko: I might have to pull out my lululemon comfy shorts/pants and live in those for the next 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->