Ivf oct/nov/dec

Good morning everyone!!!

We had rain and wind all day yesterday! Hoping it lessens today so I can go run some errands! Mornings are hard for me to get up and going. The shots or dexa pills make me sleepy and sore for awhile.

Just counting down the days till ER! :)

Mobaby - I am so sorry about the bleeding; hopefully the beta will give you some reassurance! And I am shocked they won't scan you with the high beta you have. I would have went to the ER :haha:, they definitely would do a scan, but that is me. I hate when I don't get my way ;)

First - I am so so sorry :hugs:

Em - Yay for triggering!!!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

So, doc says this is definitely not a viable pregnancy. We are hoping my beta is lower today and I'm miscarrying naturally. Otherwise, they will try to induce it. We just hope this happens smoothly so we can move on to the next try.

I am so sorry First :cry::hugs:

I will never understand why God has chosen this journey for some and not for others :hugs:

Big :hug: to you and your OH

So, doc says this is definitely not a viable pregnancy. We are hoping my beta is lower today and I'm miscarrying naturally. Otherwise, they will try to induce it. We just hope this happens smoothly so we can move on to the next try.

I'm so sorry First. Sending you huge :hugs:

Em - yay for triggering!!! I hope you get lots of eggies! I can't remember much about what happened with my cyst, it was 8 years ago! I do remember the Dr saying that he ovary was in perfect shape and that she poked around to take a look at my uterus and other ovary and tubes and said everything looked great!

First - so sorry that it didn't take. :hug: When will you try again?

MoBaby - that is so unfair! I don't understand why they wouldn't do an ultrasound? Let's just hope that your BETA is nice and high!

Hold - I hear you about the meds and being sleepy. I seem to hit a wall around mid-afternoon where I just need to sleep :sleep:

AFM - went for my U/S and bloodwork, my follicles are growing slowly, I'm frustrated with them! They were mostly around 11mm and there were about 14 of them, 10 on the left and only 4 on the right, but there were 6 on the right on Friday. I think the Dr had trouble seeing my right one, my bowels often get in the way. So my guess is that I actually have more on the right than he saw. Or perhaps my right ovary isn't functioning as well as it did in the past due to my surgery on it in 2004? It did just fine during my last IVF cycle. My lining is still triple layered but is not growing as fast as I would like.. it was 7.5mm. Hurry up follies!!! They gave me a booster shot and we'll see if that helps them at all. I won't go back until Wednesday now.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

First- so so sorry to hear your news!

I'm a little gutted today. Went for my scan today after having my first 5 days of menopur injections. They have said my follies are small and have upped the dose and asked me to come back on Friday. Slightly scared this means I'm not responding well?? Gone from 225 to 300 of menopur.. Really really hope they grow by Friday!!
They saw roughly 5 in each ovary but think there might be more small ones.

Xx

First- so so sorry to hear your news!

I'm a little gutted today. Went for my scan today after having my first 5 days of menopur injections. They have said my follies are small and have upped the dose and asked me to come back on Friday. Slightly scared this means I'm not responding well?? Gone from 225 to 300 of menopur.. Really really hope they grow by Friday!!
They saw roughly 5 in each ovary but think there might be more small ones.

Xx

Don't stress! I had some slow moving follicles too, I'm now taking 10 vials which I think is 750 miu! Yikes. I'm on day 8 of stims, but on day 5 I had 6 on each side and they were around 7mm. Today they were around 11mm. Some women just have slower follicles. How was your lining? Did they measure that?

Well, turns out Kate Middleton is pregnant. Perhaps if she has a girl and I'm successful this time, my son can grow up and marry her? I could deal with being in-laws to the Windsors.

Ali - I stimmed a lot slower this cycle and ended up going 3 days longer than last time. I know it's frustrating but a lot can happen in these last few days. Grow follies, grow!!

Ever - it's still really early and you will have a lot more growth. That first scan just lets them know if they need to adjust your meds. Fx for you!

First, I am very sorry to hear your bad news. I do hope that your body takes care of things naturally. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ali - I stimmed a lot slower this cycle and ended up going 3 days longer than last time. I know it's frustrating but a lot can happen in these last few days. Grow follies, grow!!

Ever - it's still really early and you will have a lot more growth. That first scan just lets them know if they need to adjust your meds. Fx for you!

Do you remember how many days you had to stim for? I think I stimmed for 12 days and had the trigger on the 13th last cycle. As I say, I'm a turtle! LOL! Slow and steady wins the race right?

Do you remember how many days you had to stim for? I think I stimmed for 12 days and had the trigger on the 13th last cycle. As I say, I'm a turtle! LOL! Slow and steady wins the race right?

I stimmed for 7 days last time and trigger on the 8th. This time I stimmed for 10 days and trigger on the 11th. Yes definitely slow and steady is the way to go! My RE is not concerned about the extra time at all. He says every cycle is different even in the same person.

First - So sorry about your m/c. :hugs: Hope you get to start again soon!!!

Mo - Hope everything is ok! FX for an awesome beta!!! :hugs:

Em - Yay for trigger and upcoming ER!!! You are cruising through this process girl! You'll get through your surgery and be PUPO in no time! Bring on 2013!

First - thank you! I hope you get to start again soon. I think you're going to do so well next time since this was a converted IUI and you still got so many eggs!

Whisper - thank you! I am so excited for tomorrow. My RE covers Tuesdays so he will be the one doing my retrieval :thumbup: How are you feeling?

Hi ladies had ec today and wasn't as bad as I thought I got 20 eggs doctors concerned i ohss so I've to go back for a scan before egg transfer

Hcg came back as 12,305 at 23 dpo; up from 2272 on 18dpo. Said its perfect and I get to poke myself in the butt every night for the next several weeks lol.

First: I'm sooo sorry!!

Girly: great report! I hope ohss stays far away!

I'll do personals shortly.

Just got back from my appt:
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image.jpg

It's twins! We are so excited!

Yeah, Mo! That's awesome :happydance:

You too, HappyBunny. Congratulations on the twins! Wonderful to see you guys being successful :bunny:

Mo and HappyBunny!!! Awesome news, loved the picture of your 2 little buns in the oven HappyBunny!!! :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->