Ivf oct/nov/dec

Mo I'm sorry for the spotting. It does make you nervous! This morning I had brown discharge and I freaked out! The nurse said it was perfectly normal and it will happen from now on. I hope they can tell you soon what's causing it. When is your scan?

Em I'm so glad you are triggering tonight! Yay FET is so much easier than a fresh cycle. I hope everything goes well with your surgery.

Hold good luck on Friday! I hope you get plenty of eggs. It's hard to tell on the screen but you usually end up with more.

Lotus good luck on your stims. I hope everything goes well.

I'm sorry Mells :hugs: I hope you can get started soon.

I'm sorry First big :hugs: to you!

Ali good luck on Wednesday I hope those follies start growing. When I did stim I was told to drink one gallon of water per day to help out my follies and it seem to work. I hope the boost helps you out. FX for you!

Ever good luck on Friday I hope your follies start growing.

Girl that is a great number!

OMG Happy :happydance: WOOT WOOT, this thread is LUCKY!!! I am so thrilled for you!

Mobaby - O.M.G. that beta is insane ;) I am glad that everything is good and hopefully the poking in the rear isn't too bad :haha:

Chase - I saw that Kate was pg! Now wouldn't that be something to have your son and her daughter get married ;)

Ever - Don't worry; everything will catch up! I was on like 775ui of Follistum, that is a lot. You have plenty of time for your follies to catch up ;) Hang in there!

Hcg came back as 12,305 at 23 dpo; up from 2272 on 18dpo. Said its perfect and I get to poke myself in the butt every night for the next several weeks lol.

First: I'm sooo sorry!!

Girly: great report! I hope ohss stays far away!

Yay! I'm so happy! Sorry about the poking!

Happy Bunny- WOW! That's amazing! So many wonderful things happening on this thread... awaiting AF from our 3rd IUI... all tests have been negative, so onward and upward.. first AF then 4th IUI then IVF 1.... fingers cross for the next few months... seems like forever!

Happy - yayy!! Congratulations!! That picture is amazing!! :happydance:

Mo - I'm so glad the spotting stopped and wow what a great beta!!

Girly - congrats! That is a lot of eggs!! Fx for no ohss

Hcg came back as 12,305 at 23 dpo; up from 2272 on 18dpo. Said its perfect and I get to poke myself in the butt every night for the next several weeks lol.

First: I'm sooo sorry!!

Girly: great report! I hope ohss stays far away!

OK so I was just looking at your numbers, and you are 2x the average for triplets at 18dpo and 2x the average for triplets at 23 dpo as well! Are you having triplets?

MO- see we told you not to worry :) Also I have been on PIO for three weeks and my butt is so sore and hard from soooo many shots. But only til dec 13 then oral. She asked if I wanted to do vaginal and I quickly said no lol

Hold- Can you PLEASE send some of that rain here! We need need a lot! Glad everything is going well

Ever- try not to stress they will grow :) easier said then done I know

Em- Dont worry they will GROW, everything else is looking good it will all turn out great!

Mich- When will you be testing???

Babyd- Hope AF comes soon. You sound a lot like our situation. 7-8 IUIs all BFN lap surg then we got blessed after our first IVF just waiting to hear heartbeat dec 13. Maybe you will only need one IVF too!

Happy- Thats freaking awesome!! Im so excited did you hear the heartbeats? And what dpt were your betas?

Ali- Your follies are going to grow great and your going to have lots of em!

Lotus- Hope your stimming is going great

Cali- Hope everything is going great!

Mells- Im soooo sorry to hear that

First- Im again so so so sorry to hear that. Life is not fair at times but it will just be that much better

Wanna- Hope your doing good and your test look great! they are def darker! When is your beta?

Chase- Hope all is going great!

Girly- Congrats thats a lot of eggs!

Ash- Hope your appt went well!!!

want and whisper- Hope babies are growing strong!

If i missed anyone sorry I have been working this weekend so hard to get fully caught up on here

Hi Sweetness - Not sure about testing; I think I may test out my booster starting Thursday. I am starting to get the itch to test, but unfortunately I had that darn booster on Saturday, so its messing things up for me. How are you feeling?

Hi Sweetness - Not sure about testing; I think I may test out my booster starting Thursday. I am starting to get the itch to test, but unfortunately I had that darn booster on Saturday, so its messing things up for me. How are you feeling?

Oooo that sucks you have a late booster! Also I'm 5 weeks 4 days and still feel great! I'm ready to start feeling it :) another beta tomorrow. Then one more after that. My RE likes to do a few just to make sure it's doubling and progesterone stays high

Sweet - My last booster was this past Saturday, but since I know there is hcg from it now, it is pointless to waste the money and test. I was thinking of starting Thursday to test it out, if it gets lighter or darker....just really worried about another failed cycle. Be careful what you wish for ;) You definitely don't want to get horrible MS! It will be real soon enough; especially when you hear a hb :)

Lord I hope not! I'd be famous for identical triplets!

Okay so girls, I'm so sorry I've been MIA just have had nothing going on and have been focusing on work and school but I have an update.

I had my WTF consult with Copperman this morning and we're doing the same protocol (long lupron with gonal F, lupron and menopur) but we're doing ICSI and POSSIBLY AH but he's going to make that call once we see the eggs and embryos. He said that he thinks this cycle didn't work because of the egg quality. He thinks that I produce fine eggs but that the way we dosed the medication caused some of them to not mature properly or something. He mentioned instead of keeping the dose the same, we're going to tapering the doses or something. Honestly, he got pretty scientific and my OH understood completely but I explain it terribly! But anyways, he said my prognosis looks GREAT and that with every IVF it's a flip of a coin but that he really does think we're going to get pregnant. So, IVF ICSI starting in the beginning of January and I'm ready to go already! He also gave me these statistics for me personally, taking into consideration my situation:

1st IVF - 60% chance of success
2nd - 84% chance
3rd - 93% chance
4th and so on - 97%

So taking in those numbers, I've pretty much decided that I will do 3 IVF's and if we don't have success after that I'm going to look into getting a surrogate or adoption. My insurance covers surrogacy so we'll try that first and then move on to other options. I would need that 4th IVF to get the embryos to transfer to the surrogate so that's why I'd be moving on after IVF #3.

Oh and I got the immunology testing today that I've been wanting since we started this craziness with IUI! I had the blood drawn (omg it was like a pint!) and I should get those results in about 1-2 weeks. Can't wait to find out ... at least we're narrowing things down and maybe I can get a real diagnosis.

Also, I asked my doctor if any of my blood work has ever pointed towards PCOS or endo and he said yes actually that I am PCOSish ... surprised but not really ... I suspected that I was sort of PCOS because of the way I responded to the medication. He said it's not that serious, because my levels aren't CRAZY and he doesn't think I'll ever need insulin because of it or anything but that I do have PCOS tendencies.

Ahhhhh so long, sorry girls! I hope everyone else is doing AWESOME though! I'm thinking of you all.

Ash - That is great you got some testing done, a plan to start again and great stats ;) I am sure you will be successful on your own ;)

Thanks Michelle! I hope so, but honestly I'm trying not to have any expectations because the BFN from last cycle but just ... really hard on me. I'm also going to try acupuncture next time, I hope I enjoy it!

How is your TWW going ?! Are you dying to test yet? I can't remember since I've been so MIA but did you have a 3DT or 5?

@Ash, it sounds like the consult went really great and that your DR has some good ideas to help you get your BFP!!! Fingers crossed that your next IVF cycle is a success so you don't have to go through additional cycles. I have everything crossed for you and I am sending tons of good luck and baby dust your way!!! :dust::dust::dust:

YAY!!! Congrats Mo! That number is wonderful :happydance: Can't wait for your scan! :hugs:

Ash- glad your appt went well!! January will be here before you know it! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->