Ivf oct/nov/dec

Happy, :happydance::happydance:

Mo, so glad your numbers are looking good.

Ash, I love when there is a plan in place.

AFM, talked to my RE coordinator today and she wants me to call when AF starts, they will do a baseline us at that time, and decide from there what protocol I'll be using.

Wanna - thanks so much! I'm soo excited for my ER tomorrow! I've got that uncomfortable full feeling going on now so it's definitely time.

Ash - sounds like you had a really good appointment. I'm glad your doctor has a new plan for you moving forward and those are fantastic odds he gave you :thumbup:

Lucie - good luck with your u/s tomorrow!

Mells - great that you can get started right away! Hope AF shows up soon!

Ash glad everything went well I bet you cant wait to start again. And my RE always does ICSI no matter if the male doesnt have sperm problems he said its a better outcome cause I asked the same thing. This time you will have lots of frosties to use in the future :)

Question for any of you ladies doing the progesterone cream vaginal inserts. My vagina aches and I am guessing that is from the progesterone. Do you girls have that going on? Than the progesterone gets all clumpy up in there and comes out in hunks which is gross, it doesn't even seem like my body is absorbing the stuff. :dohh: I am not looking forward to 12 weeks of the inserts!! :dohh:

Wanna I am doing them and yes they are gross. I don't have the itchiness but I do have the chunks. I was told I can stop them by Xmas day so I'm looking forward to it.

PIO is over! DH did it and it wasnt bad. May have him do it slightly lower tomorrow.
I just spent $400 on 4 wks of endometrin and the pharmacy wont let me return it even not touched :( Oh well. I only opened 1 box out of 4. The PIO ended up being no copay which was awesome! So that kinda helped some. I didnt get a sharps container though (i forgot about that.)

wanna: the vaginal progesterone is gross. Crinone gathers up in chunks and comes out! The stuff leaking out is inactive stuff and the gel stuff adheres to the vaginal wall.

EM good luck tomorrow I'm so excited for you.

Mells I'm glad they are letting you move forward right away!

Mo I'm glad the shot went well. It's awful the pharmacy won't let you return them. They are expensive too. I pay $6.50 per pill.

I'm gonna wean down off them.... I will use 2 per day for several days then 1 per day then stop them; try to use up as many as I can. I guess its just policy; but its not like I can touch them or anything. The boxes are sealed and everything. Oh well. You definitely pay way more than me. I pay $4.49 per pill. Still way too much money!

I'm so excited you are having twins!!!!!!!

Ali - thanks for the hugs and the positive words! My doctor told me that also that he would rather do a 5dt without AH because if they make it to day 5 that's a good sign anyways and they most likely don't need AH. He told me that by day 5 they are already hatching so you don't need to do it. We're aiming for another 5DT so no AH for us .... unless we need to do a 3DT. Even though you only have 14 follicles you may still get more eggs! They told me at my last scan that I had 12-14 follicles and I ended up with 25 eggs .. :) It didn't work out but still ... you may get more! Best of luck to you!

Yep, that is why he pushed me to 5dt last time, but it didn't work either :( So this time he's thinking 3dt with AH? I still think he's going to try to push me to 5dt if I have as many nice looking embryos at 3dt. I guess we'll just have to see what he thinks? Also I guess I need to start thinking about how many we will put back. I think he would put back 3 on a 3dt and 2 on a 5ft. Guess we'll see what things look like!

I'm so glad you are starting up again!!! YAY!

I'm gonna wean down off them.... I will use 2 per day for several days then 1 per day then stop them; try to use up as many as I can. I guess its just policy; but its not like I can touch them or anything. The boxes are sealed and everything. Oh well. You definitely pay way more than me. I pay $4.49 per pill. Still way too much money!

I'm so excited you are having twins!!!!!!!

You can probably donate them to your clinic, and they will give them to another woman in need. I have done that with my extra meds, so you might consider doing that, at least then you know it is going to good use?

Mo I can't wait to see if your embryo split. That would be a miracle. DH is very excited since this is his second round! I gotta get me some books and start reading.

Ali I'm surprised they can only do AH at 3dt. I had AH and my embryos were frozen at 5dt. I wonder if it has to do with yours being fresh. Either way I'm glad I did it. It sounds like your dr has a great plan for this cycle.

Congrats happy hope everything goes well. Mo I know how you feel about progesterone gel just started mine last night. Good luck em I had a bit of a disaster last night after ec I was in so much pain and with the doctors thinking I may get ohss I made myself worse with worry. This whole process has been really hard in falling out with husband all the time with the stress of this and I'm worried if it doesn't work it may tear us apart as don't think I could go through another cycle let alone afford it. :(

Hi ladies just found out 14 eggs out of the 20 fertilised but doctors going to scan me on day of transfer and if ohss then not allowed to go ahead they have also said they may only let me put back one egg so fingers crossed for egg transfer that I don't ohss

Girl don't stress too much I know it's easier said than done but that's the first thing they told me. You got a great amount of embryos and hopefully you don't have OHSS. I didn't get it so I don't have any experience on it but there are other ladies who can help you with what to drink. Big :hugs: to you!

Ash - I had a 5dt with 2 blasts and my beta is next Monday. I had to do 2 hcg boosters, the last one was this past Saturday, of 2500 of hcg. I told myself NO testing until Thursday; at least I can test out the booster to see what happens. I have NO self control :dohh: And I poas this morning :blush: I knew there would be a second line especially after the booster, so now its a matter of testing that out daily to see what happens. I am trying not to get my hopes up. After my second failed cycle this has been so rough. I guess by this weekend I will know for sure! And starting in Jan is great, time will fly by especially with the holidays ;)

Mobaby - Glad your first PIO shot wasn't too bad ;)

Lucie - Good luck with your scan!!

Em - GOOD LUCK today :)

ever - How are you doing? When is your next scan?

girly - Great fertilisation report :)

ali - Hang in there; you may be surprised and get a lot of eggies :) Grow follies grow!!!

Hi ladies just found out 14 eggs out of the 20 fertilised but doctors going to scan me on day of transfer and if ohss then not allowed to go ahead they have also said they may only let me put back one egg so fingers crossed for egg transfer that I don't ohss

Girly, I had mild OHSS last cycle it is not pleasant. Thing to look for: extreme weight gain, shortness of breath, bloating. You can help keep it in check by eating protein and lots of Gatorade. If you have the symptoms I mentioned call your Dr, they will want to see you, and will tell you what you should do! I did get to complete my cycle, hopefully you will too!

Mo I can't wait to see if your embryo split. That would be a miracle. DH is very excited since this is his second round! I gotta get me some books and start reading.

Ali I'm surprised they can only do AH at 3dt. I had AH and my embryos were frozen at 5dt. I wonder if it has to do with yours being fresh. Either way I'm glad I did it. It sounds like your dr has a great plan for this cycle.

My Dr said that there is no need for AH on a 5dt as it was already cleaving. So if it was already cleaving last cycle why do we need to do the AH? I don't understand his reasoning?

I'm feeling really crappy today, my stomach is so queasy! I'm worried I'm coming down with the flu! I'm also at the dentist which isn't helping! Did anyone else feel ill during stims? Could it be a side effect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->