Ivf oct/nov/dec

@Mo & Happy, thanks for the info about the progesterone cream inserts. I am also inserting the estraidol vaginally as well so I am wondering if maybe that is what is making my vagina ache, it is like an achey cramp in the vaginal walls, sorry if this is TMI and gross girls.. :blush:

@Girly, Congrats on a great fertilization report :thumbup: Fingers crossed you get lots of healthy embryos. I hope you don't have OHSS and that you can still do your embryo transfer. Good luck to you!! :dust::dust: I am sorry that infertility is taking it's toll on your marriage and I hope you will have success this cycle and work things out between you and your DH. Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs: I have also been through ruff patches in my marriage over the years and infertility is a huge stressor on the relationship so I can understand where you are coming from. :hugs::hugs:

AFM,I woke up in the middle of the night and almost threw up lastnight, and it was more of a dry heave type thing. I didn't actually throw up anything, mostly spit. Oh joy. I also broke out in hives this morning, but no idea why that happened!! :wacko: I used my DH's eczema skin cream and it seems to be helping though. :thumbup: I hope I am not allergic to any of the medications i am on right now. I called the nurses line at my fertility office to ask them about the hives and they said I can take Benadryl if I need to and to call them back if the hives get worse. Meanwhile I am going to stay on the medications like usual. I hope the hives go away. I hate being all itchy!! :wacko: I don't really like taking Benadryl because it gives me heart palpatations, so if I can avoid it than I will, right now my DH's eczema skin cream seems to be working as long as I don't itch myself.

DH called in sick to work today since he wasn't feeling well. He started feeling sick yesterday but he still ran himself ragged working outside in the yard trying to clear the yard of leaves. But today I am going to get on his case and make sure he rests so he can get better!!!

Wanna I'm sorry about DH being sick! He needs to take it easy. Wow morning sickness already! If you have three you will get it sooner. I already started and it's not fun. I also take Prometrium vaginally every night. I wonder what's causing your irritation! I can't wait to stop taking meds.

Ali maybe it has to do with the fact that my embryos were frozen. They didn't recommended with the fresh cycle only the frozen one. I hope you are not getting sick. That's not fun.

Hey girls!

I am hoping my ER is Friday because I am very uncomfortable again. I guess I spoke to soon yesterday.. By 5pm I was having so much cramping and upset stomach that it lasted through the night :cry: I kept having to get up to go to the bathroom!

TMI...I had something SO gross happen, that I am embarrassed to even post it :blush: I keep getting nickle size globs of like cervical fluid!?!?:shrug: I think I might call and see if that is normal because I have never experienced anything like that before! Has anyone else??

Hold I'm sorry you are uncomfortable. I hope they can get those eggies out soon. I had globs of cervical fluid too it happened towards the end. I hope you feel better soon.

Hold I'm sorry you are uncomfortable. I hope they can get those eggies out soon. I had globs of cervical fluid too it happened towards the end. I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you Happy!! I hope my eggies come out on Friday because my body feels ready :thumbup: If cervical fluid means close to the end, then I am ok with that! I have just never had this before.. Of course I was worried I was ovulating my eggs away:blush:

Mo I can't wait to see if your embryo split. That would be a miracle. DH is very excited since this is his second round! I gotta get me some books and start reading.

Ali I'm surprised they can only do AH at 3dt. I had AH and my embryos were frozen at 5dt. I wonder if it has to do with yours being fresh. Either way I'm glad I did it. It sounds like your dr has a great plan for this cycle.

My Dr said that there is no need for AH on a 5dt as it was already cleaving. So if it was already cleaving last cycle why do we need to do the AH? I don't understand his reasoning?

I'm feeling really crappy today, my stomach is so queasy! I'm worried I'm coming down with the flu! I'm also at the dentist which isn't helping! Did anyone else feel ill during stims? Could it be a side effect?

I am rite there with you Ali!!! I don't know what's normal or not which is why I am so glad to have all you girls!!
My stomach has been bad all night and I am wondering if I need to call and be checked today :wacko:

Feel better!!!!! :hugs:

@Hold, I didn't have clumpy discharge but I did have a big increase in vaginal discharge, and I have had lots of clear runny discharge, so much so that I often need to put on a panty liner because other wise my undies get damp and I am constantly changing them. :dohh::blush:

Happy- when did your symptoms start? I'm ready to throw up lol

Wanna- hopefully you guys don't get the flu bug there has been a lot of that in the hospitals I work at.

Hold- that happened a couple times to me and freaked me out as I never normally get any CM in general

hold - That is normal to get the discharge! That means there are things happening and those follies are growing ;) Hang in there, you are almost in the home stretch now!!

Just got back from ER. We got 9 eggs!!! :happydance: :happydance: Not bad for only having one ovary :). DH and I are so thrilled!!! Thanks so much for the good wishes and support everyone! I don't know what I would do without this forum and all of you. I'm going to crawl in bed and take a nap.

WOOT WOOT Em! That is FANTASTIC :) So happy for you, rest up, you deserve it ;)

Em that's awesome!!! Congrats I had 8 between 2 ovaries your 1 is a rock star :)

Happy- when did your symptoms start? I'm ready to throw up lol

Wanna- hopefully you guys don't get the flu bug there has been a lot of that in the hospitals I work at.

Hold- that happened a couple times to me and freaked me out as I never normally get any CM in general

Sweetness, I've extremely tired all week and this morning I had my first sign of m/s :sick: Besides the fact that I'm extremely hungry and I have been snacking on healthy food of course :winkwink: I was thinking about that this morning! I wanted symptoms and now I don't want them anymore.

Thank you Happy!! I hope my eggies come out on Friday because my body feels ready :thumbup: If cervical fluid means close to the end, then I am ok with that! I have just never had this before.. Of course I was worried I was ovulating my eggs away:blush:

I'm glad you are getting to the end. It gets easier after this! I was worried too wondering if I was going to ovulate before but since you are taking lupron then you should be fine.

Happy- Yea I cant wait for them either right now :) so far just been really tired like i waake up tired. only the side of my boobs are sore at times which is weird. Did you get to see the heartbeats?

Just got back from ER. We got 9 eggs!!! :happydance: :happydance: Not bad for only having one ovary :). DH and I are so thrilled!!! Thanks so much for the good wishes and support everyone! I don't know what I would do without this forum and all of you. I'm going to crawl in bed and take a nap.

That is awesome hun!!! WOOO HOOO!! I am so happy for you!! :happydance::happydance: I hope you get a good fertilization report!!! :dust::dust: Good luck!!!:dust::dust:

Good luck tomorrow wanna; I am sure it will be a nice high beta for you ;)

Sweet yes I saw their little hearts beat! It was so emotional! After the scan its starting to feel so real now. I am growing two little babies inside. My dream come true! I can't wait for your scan. It will reassure things for you. My boobs don't hurt right now but the pain comes and goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->