Ivf oct/nov/dec

Sweet yes I saw their little hearts beat! It was so emotional! After the scan its starting to feel so real now. I am growing two little babies inside. My dream come true! I can't wait for your scan. It will reassure things for you. My boobs don't hurt right now but the pain comes and goes.

Thats so awesome I CANT wait to hear that sound. I am counting down the days I asked the RE if I could do it this Fri and she said that would be too early even for transvag but im 5 weeks and 6 days today By Fri I would be more then 6 weeks. Ohhhh well I will just cont to count down

Thanks for the good luck wishes for my betas tomorrow!! There is a rush on the blood work results so I should get them by tomorrow afternoon. I will be sure to update you girls once I get the results!!! :thumbup:

Sweet yes I saw their little hearts beat! It was so emotional! After the scan its starting to feel so real now. I am growing two little babies inside. My dream come true! I can't wait for your scan. It will reassure things for you. My boobs don't hurt right now but the pain comes and goes.

Wow, that must have been so amazing to see!!! I am so happy for you!! :hugs: I didn't know you could see heart beats at 6 weeks, that is wonderful. :happydance::happydance:

Em, great number! Can't wait to hear how many fertilize. :happydance:

Sweet, you should be thankful that you might be one of the lucky ones that doesn't get morning sickness! :thumbup::thumbup:

AFM, ER is set for the week of jan 6th. This time I'm doing the Lupron protocol, and I can't wait to get started. AF showed today so I'm moving along. I also have been in bed :sleep: with the flu/head cold not sure which, the last 2 days. Not fun!

Em, great number! Can't wait to hear how many fertilize. :happydance:

Sweet, you should be thankful that you might be one of the lucky ones that doesn't get morning sickness! :thumbup::thumbup:

AFM, ER is set for the week of jan 6th. This time I'm doing the Lupron protocol, and I can't wait to get started. AF showed today so I'm moving along. I also have been in bed :sleep: with the flu/head cold not sure which, the last 2 days. Not fun!

True but still want to feel something lol. And thats awesome!! Im glad you get to jump right back into it! And the flu has been going around like CRAZY. Hope you start feeling better

Wow, that must have been so amazing to see!!! I am so happy for you!! :hugs: I didn't know you could see heart beats at 6 weeks, that is wonderful. :happydance::happydance:

Wanna when will you get your scan? Are you driving back to the fertility clinic or are you going to find a local OB?

Mells I'm glad you are moving forward next month. I'm sorry you are feeling sick. It's going around so take plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest.

Hey everyone - make sure you talk to your RE's or OB's about flu shots. I asked mine and he said they encourage pregnant or soon-to-become pregnant ladies to get their flu shot. Running an high fever while pregos can be harmful to the baby/babies. Just remember you can't have the nasal flu vaccine, just the shot.

Happy - in regards to not having AH at 5dt, don't know if this helps but my doctor said at 5days they're already starting to hatch so it's not needed. Don't know if it's true but that's what he told me.

Ali - I'm sure everything will work out with either a 3dt or 5dt, you just have to stay calm and trust your doctor :)

Girl - I had a slight case of OHSS with my IVF and it sucked but you just need to stay calm and positive, eat lots of eggs for protein and drink lots of gatorade. I also heard that pedialite is really good for it also.

Michelle - I really hope you get your positive this time, it's your time! I have my FX'd so tightly for you!

wanna - sorry you got a little sick this morning but yay for being pregnant! Oh and good luck at your beta tomorrow! Can't wait to see what the number is!

hold - sorry you're getting uncomfortable and I really hope your ER is soon so you can get some relief!

Em - yay for 9 eggs and with one ovary! That is amazing!! They're working overtime :) Rest up and can't wait to see a fertilization update!

Mells - so sorry you're sick but so happy you're getting started!!

Sweet - I can't wait until you get your scan and we can find out how many you have in there!

@Mells, I am glad that AF came so that you can move forward with your IVF cycle!! (not many times we celebrate AF arriving, but this is for sure one of those times:winkwink:) Good luck with your upcoming IVF cycle!! :dust::dust: I am sorry that you aren't feeling well and I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs::hugs: My DH is home sick from work today to, so I am sure that there is something going around!!

@Happy, No more driving 6 hours to the fertility clinic for me anymore. Once I get my blood work results tomorrow I am going to look for a local OB that is in my network with my health inurance and call and find out when they would like me to come in for the first time. :thumbup: I am thinking they will want to see my before 8 weeks because of the chance of multiples and I know that could put me into the high risk category I am assuming? So I would need to be monitored closer? :shrug: One nice thing is that my health insurance covers all of my maternity and delivery at 100% so I won't have any out of pocket costs as long as I stay in network!! :thumbup:

Alright ladies my beta result are now 6208 and I have one more left next Monday. I'm 20dp5dt. :)

Alright ladies my beta result are now 6208 and I have one more left next Monday. I'm 20dp5dt. :)

Awesome! Umm.. have you considered that you could be carrying multiples? Your BETA's are just that high! When do you get an U/S? So exciting!!! YAY!!! :yipee:

Awesome! Umm.. have you considered that you could be carrying multiples? Your BETA's are just that high! When do you get an U/S? So exciting!!! YAY!!! :yipee:

Yes I have thought about that which we would totally be ok with :) and its dec 13 which isn't coming fast enough :)

Yes I have thought about that which we would totally be ok with :) and its dec 13 which isn't coming fast enough :)

GEESH! Why do they make you wait so long? Don't they know that all the BnB ladies want to know what is going on in there? :rofl: That does seem like a really long time to wait. At least your BETA's are rising nicely!

Ali- Yes Its totally killing me to have to wait. I will be SOOO much more at ease when I have the ultrasound. And yes us ladies go through a lot to have these babies we should get to know sooner! :)

Ash- thanks I cant wait either! I am glad you get to start right back up and not have to wait

@Sweetness, those are awesome beats!! I am so happy for you!! :happydance::happydance:

@Ash, thanks hun!! :flower:

I should be getting my calender today :) FINALLY. So exciting!!!

I should be getting my calender today :) FINALLY. So exciting!!!

Thats wonderful news!!! Good luck to you!!! :happydance::happydance:
:dust::dust:

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/Iluvpurplethings/Misc/c37d19b7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back