Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ali- 19 follicles sounds wonderful!! :) Glad your lining has increased also! I think we will still have ER around the same time!

Mo- sorry about the bleed :hugs: Glad everything looked good so far on the u/s! Praying for you!

JDH- I am so very sorry :hug: I hope to see you on here again when you are ready. Take care :hugs:

Em- 9 eggs with 1 ovary is great!!!! :happydance: I can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Wanna- Good luck on your beta!!!

I hope everyone else is having a good day! :hugs:

AFM- Well no trigger for me yet either! :(
I have 12 follicles now measuring around 15-16mm. My lining is 12. He said trigger is going to be Friday night and ER will be Sunday morning probably 6:30am. So I am continuing on the same dose of meds today and tomorrow. And Friday I have a feeling I am going to feel very sick! He wants me to do 10cc Lupron, 2 vials of Menopur am and 2 vials of Menopur pm along with the HCG trigger :wacko: That will be 3 IM injections on Friday. I am really worried about that..

It has ended up being a bit of a blessing that my body didn't make 25-30 follicles like we originally thought it would... My body seems to be handling things harder then any of us thought and with just the 12 follicles I am quite bloated and uncomfortable.

FS also printed me out a picture of one of my follicles :)

Something to add to my scrapbook! :winkwink:

Attachments

• follicles!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    follicles!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
hold - Hang in there, ER will be here soon ;) And awesome pic of your follie!!

Just got my fertilization report. We have 8 embryos!!! :happydance: :happydance:
DH and I are so happy!! Now they just need to make it to day 5 so they can be frozen fx!

Mo - so sorry you had such a scare this morning! But so happy everything turned out okay!

Em - yay for 8 embryos!

WOO HOOO Em!!! That is great news!!! I am so happy for you!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM,ARRRrggghhhhh.......... I won't be able to get the results until tomorrow morning after 8am, because Quest labs took their sweet time faxing over the lab results, they didn't get sent until 3pm, and I called at like 3:15 and my DR office hadn't gotten the results yet, and the nurse said she would call back when she got the results. My DR's office closes at 4pm, so I called after hours and I got the after hours nurse line and she couldn't access the system remotely and she tried a few times, couldn't get in. So tomorrow morning I will call. GRRRrrrrrr Quest is annoying, the form said for them to fax in the results by 2:30 and they took their sweet time getting the results in. :growlmad:

@Hold, it sounds like your follies are coming along very nicely!!! :thumbup: ER will be here before you know it!! Nice picture!!! :winkwink: Good luck with your ER!! :dust::dust:

hold - Hang in there, ER will be here soon ;) And awesome pic of your follie!!

Thank you!!! :flower: I am trying my best to hang in there :winkwink:

@Hold, it sounds like your follies are coming along very nicely!!! :thumbup: ER will be here before you know it!! Nice picture!!! :winkwink: Good luck with your ER!! :dust::dust:

Thank you Wanna!! :) I am very anxious now! Need to get through the next 3 days in one sane piece! :haha:
Sorry about not getting your beta results! That is so frustrating! You must have an HMO insurance? I have HMO and I have to go to quest or lab corp also. FS hates both of those labs and wont use either ofthem. So I am having to pay cash for my blood draws and the lab of his choice!

Wanna - did anyone else respond to your question about progesterone and estrogen? I am fairly sure we need both to sustain the pregnancy until the placenta takes over. I was prescribed vivelle dot for estrogen, it is a patch that you wear and change every x days. My insurance even covers it!! Maybe that is an option? Also, sorry Quest is being slow, my FS uses a private lab for that express reason. We need the results faster than most normal labs can accommodate. I hope you get good results tomorrow!!

EM - yay on 8 fertilizing, that is great!! :yipee: Now we need them to keep growing!!

Chase - I can't imagine how you are feeling but you only have a few more days! I really hope that it was successful this time around, and you get your baby boy!

AFM - getting really bloated.. my E2 is 1351 so it is more than doubling every 48 hours. They are still thinking trigger Fri or Sat and ER on Sun or Mon. Still don't know for sure which day? AHHHHHH!!

Hi Lotus...sorry I missed this from yesterday; there were so many posts and I don't usually get on bnb in the evenings. I am doing OK; just anxious and stressing over testing this booster out :wacko: I am hoping my lines get darker and not lighter, but the next few days will give a better indication. How are you?

I hope your lines start getting darker! Are you testing every day? I'm not sure if I want to test out the trigger. I'll probably just wait as long as I can. I have my fingers crossed for your BFP! You have certainly been through enough, as we all have. You deserve some wonderful news!

I'm well. My husband is helping with the belly shots, so that helps with the anxiety. I'm hoping he can do them all, but I know there's a chance I will have to do more. I go in for my first post-stims blood test and u/s tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how many follies I'm starting with. Thankfully, I'm busy preparing for my jewelry sale this weekend, so that helps with the waiting. :thumbup:

Yay, Em! 8 embryos is wonderful! :happydance: I can't wait to hear how your FET goes. :hugs:

Thanks everyone!! I am still on :cloud9:

Hold - you are getting so close! I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable but just a few more days and you will feel a lot better! That is a cool picture :)

Wanna - omg I cannot believe they didn't send over the results!!! Arrgghh!! I'm sorry you have to wait another day :(

Chase - good luck on Friday! Waiting is so hard! I have zero patience and I've had to find some during these cycles but it still drives me crazy.

Ali - your E2 level sounds good. I think you're going to get some great eggs this cycle! Fx you get to trigger friday!

Em that's amazing!!! Can't wait to see many to freeze as well! Such good news!

Thanks everyone!! I am still on :cloud9:

Hold - you are getting so close! I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable but just a few more days and you will feel a lot better! That is a cool picture :)

Wanna - omg I cannot believe they didn't send over the results!!! Arrgghh!! I'm sorry you have to wait another day :(

Chase - good luck on Friday! Waiting is so hard! I have zero patience and I've had to find some during these cycles but it still drives me crazy.

Ali - your E2 level sounds good. I think you're going to get some great eggs this cycle! Fx you get to trigger friday!

Thanks Em! I've been stimming for 10 days now :( It looks like I'm going to need to stim at least tomorrow and possibly Friday too. Problem is that we need the follicles to be bigger, but we also don't want the E2 to keep rising. At this rate I'll be over 5000 again by Saturday. :argh: So OHSS is likely again.

Did anyone else feel really bloated before ER? I am feeling it, and a friend at work commented that I looked pretty bloated. I figure I've put on 4-5 lbs of water weight, possibly more?

Em - that's a great number. Hope for lots of luck getting to day five!

I just spoke to my surrogate. Her appointment for the test is 9:30 on Friday, so at least I'll know the answer early. She also was telling me, with the appropriate proviso, that she 'feels' like something is going on down there. Since she's been pregnant before (a requirement to be a surrogate), she has some idea of course. I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt - not going to take that to the bank or anything - but it's certainly better than if she felt nothing.
Anyway, I think tomorrow is going to be a long day, but I'll get through it. At least I won't have to wait all day Friday to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->