Ivf oct/nov/dec

Em: that is awesome! I hope that all 8 make it to freeze. :happydance:

Chase: how long ago was your ER? Friday is coming very soon. FX'd for you!

Wonderful news Em!

Mo, that sounds so scary. Glad everything turned out ok!

Chase, not too long now! Still got my fingers crossed for you!

Ali, hopefully you won't get OHSS again. As for the bloating, I can't realy remember what I felt last cycle, but I'm already starting to feel a bit bloated, so I'm guessing its normal.

Nothing new on my end. I'm anxious for my scan Friday. I'm hoping to see a lot of follies big enough to be measured then. And I'm really hoping I'll get an idea of when ER will be.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Em - that's a great number. Hope for lots of luck getting to day five!

I just spoke to my surrogate. Her appointment for the test is 9:30 on Friday, so at least I'll know the answer early. She also was telling me, with the appropriate proviso, that she 'feels' like something is going on down there. Since she's been pregnant before (a requirement to be a surrogate), she has some idea of course. I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt - not going to take that to the bank or anything - but it's certainly better than if she felt nothing.
Anyway, I think tomorrow is going to be a long day, but I'll get through it. At least I won't have to wait all day Friday to find out.

Did they say how long it takes for them to get the results of the test? When I go in for BETA tests they draw the blood in the morning but don't get the results until around 2pm.

I hope it is good news! :thumbup:

Wonderful news Em!

Ali, hopefully you won't get OHSS again. As for the bloating, I can't realy remember what I felt last cycle, but I'm already starting to feel a bit bloated, so I'm guessing its normal.

Nothing new on my end. I'm anxious for my scan Friday. I'm hoping to see a lot of follies big enough to be measured then. And I'm really hoping I'll get an idea of when ER will be.

You should have some nice follicles by then! Friday will be day 8 of stims. That is my next appt as well. I think there are a bunch of us that will be getting results on Friday morning, you, me and Hold for sure! :yipee:

I just spoke to my surrogate. Her appointment for the test is 9:30 on Friday, so at least I'll know the answer early. She also was telling me, with the appropriate proviso, that she 'feels' like something is going on down there. Since she's been pregnant before (a requirement to be a surrogate), she has some idea of course. I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt - not going to take that to the bank or anything - but it's certainly better than if she felt nothing.
Anyway, I think tomorrow is going to be a long day, but I'll get through it. At least I won't have to wait all day Friday to find out.

Did they say how long it takes for them to get the results of the test? When I go in for BETA tests they draw the blood in the morning but don't get the results until around 2pm.

They haven't said, but I think what they first do is a simple blood test that gives you a yes or no right away and perhaps the beta numbers later. I will have to find out from the IVF coordinator approx when they plan to let me know because I'm going to be glued to my laptop and phone until I know.
Actually, just checked my last email from them and they say I will get the results in the afternoon. Darn, that's several more hours to wait. Ah, well, all good things...

They haven't said, but I think what they first do is a simple blood test that gives you a yes or no right away and perhaps the beta numbers later. I will have to find out from the IVF coordinator approx when they plan to let me know because I'm going to be glued to my laptop and phone until I know.
Actually, just checked my last email from them and they say I will get the results in the afternoon. Darn, that's several more hours to wait. Ah, well, all good things...

I figured as much, it usually takes a while for them to get the results. My FS in Canada had their own mini-lab and they could run their own blood. That was cool as you could just wait in the office for the results. I bet you will be glued to your computer and phone all day Friday! I certainly hope you get good news. :flower:

I figured as much, it usually takes a while for them to get the results. My FS in Canada had their own mini-lab and they could run their own blood. That was cool as you could just wait in the office for the results. I bet you will be glued to your computer and phone all day Friday! I certainly hope you get good news. :flower:

I am not joking when I say I expect I will carry my laptop with me to the bathroom. :haha:

Hey ladies and gent hope all is well dont have time to get caught up just yet. Hope you all are doing well.

Em - Sorry about ovarian cancer. I hope everything turns out ok. 8 Embies is awesome girl!

JDH - So sorry to hear your news!!! I really hope your dream comes true in 2013. Do stop by and tell us how your doing from time to time. We'll all miss you.

First - So sorry, I hope the next cycle is all you need girl! :hugs:

Girly - Awesome news on 20 eggs! Got fingers crossed hoping your ok to transfer! :dust:

Phantom - Hope everything goes well for you this cycle! :dust:

Lucie - Glad to hear about your ultrasound. Hope those follies keep growing! :dust:

Wanna - did you see my response to your question in the other thread? Sorry you have to wait until tomorrow morning for your beta results.

Whisper - How is everything going with you? My newest symptom is I can smell my dog and think she stinks even after taking a bath.

Mells - Hope your doing ok! :hugs:

Michelle - How are you? When are you planning on testing?

Lotus - Hope your Stims are going ok! :dust:

Alicatt - Hope your folicles are awesome by now!

Ever - That is normal with the follies. Upping the meds should help them.

Chase - Good Luck to your surrogate on Friday!

Sweet - When is your ultrasound scheduled for?

Mobaby - I'm glad everything is ok! Sorry you have to poke yourself in the butt for the next several weeks.

Happy - Congrat's on Twins!!! So happy for you!!! :happydance:

Ash - Hope one more IVF is all you need girl! :dust:

Hold - Good Luck on Friday girl! :dust:

Sorry if I missed anyone and hope your all doing well.

And to those who have had their :bfp: do join us in the other thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/1478841-ivf-oct-nov-dec-bfp-announcement-9month-term-thread.html

Want- dec 13 it's getting SOOOO close once I see the heartbeat I will be also joining that thread in addition to this one to ensure everyone ets their BFP

Thanks Em! I've been stimming for 10 days now :( It looks like I'm going to need to stim at least tomorrow and possibly Friday too. Problem is that we need the follicles to be bigger, but we also don't want the E2 to keep rising. At this rate I'll be over 5000 again by Saturday. :argh: So OHSS is likely again.

Did anyone else feel really bloated before ER? I am feeling it, and a friend at work commented that I looked pretty bloated. I figure I've put on 4-5 lbs of water weight, possibly more?

Hey Ali, can your Dr. give you something like Dostinex to help keep OHSS away? I've also read about having a Lupron trigger instead of HCG if there is a risk of OHSS. I hope you don't have to go through that again. Yes, I was super bloated toward the end. It was so uncomfortable to sit for very long and I couldn't wear any of my normal pants. I bought these stretchy leggings after my last cycle a size larger than I normally wear and they just barely fit. I'm still pretty bloated after ER but it's not as uncomfortable as before. You will feel better soon!!

Wonderful news Em!

Good luck on Friday!! You will definitely get a better idea of your ER date and I hope you see lots of big follies!!

I am not joking when I say I expect I will carry my laptop with me to the bathroom. :haha:

Haha this was me yesterday at home. I carried my phone with me everywhere including the bathroom and I expect to do the same on Friday :). Good luck tomorrow!!

Well girls, My 1st HCG bloods betas at 4 weeks yesterday was 203!!! :happydance::happydance:

So I am really happy with those results because that means I have a strong and healthy pregnancy so far. My next beta will be this coming Friday. :thumbup: With that number I can't tell yet if it is a single baby or multiples yet unfortunatly so we will have to wait to try to figure out how many babies it is still. LOL....:haha::blush:

(Will be back to do personals later :winkwink:)

Well girls, My 1st HCG bloods betas at 4 weeks yesterday was 203!!! :happydance::happydance:

So I am really happy with those results because that means I have a strong and healthy pregnancy so far. My next beta will be this coming Friday. :thumbup: With that number I can't tell yet if it is a single baby or multiples yet unfortunatly so we will have to wait to try to figure out how many babies it is still. LOL....:haha::blush:

YIPPEE!!! Great news! You are right, it is hard to figure out if that is a single or double (maybe triple) pregnancy with just one beta. I will say that by looking at the averages for 14 DPO your beta is 2x that! So maybe it is twins? Can't wait to see what your next BETA is!!!
BTW.. at 16 DPO you should have a BETA of around 200 for a singleton, twins would be 400. :hug: and Congrats!!!

Wanna my first beta was 208! :happydance: maybe twins!!:happydance:

Awesome 1st beta wanna! Congrat's! So happy for you girl! :happydance:

Sorry guys I was out yesterday so I'll catch up!

Em great amount of embryos. I hope they all make it to blastocysts.

Lucie good luck on Friday! I hope those follies are growing evenly.

Ali good luck this weeeknd. I'm sure you are getting pretty bloated by now.

Lotus good luck today on your follies I hope they are growing nicely!

Michelle I hope those lines continue to get darker! I'll keep stalking your journal!

Chase good luck tomorrow. I hope you get great news.

Hold I'm sorry you are not triggering yet. Hopefully Friday will be the day. Best of luck!

Mo I'm sorry about the bleeding. It's so scary to wake up to something like that! I'm glad they allowed you to do an u/s. We thought the stress was going away after getting pregnant we still have a long way to go! I hope you get to see/hear the heartbeat soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->