Ivf oct/nov/dec

Well girls, My 1st HCG bloods betas at 4 weeks yesterday was 203!!! :happydance::happydance:

So I am really happy with those results because that means I have a strong and healthy pregnancy so far. My next beta will be this coming Friday. :thumbup: With that number I can't tell yet if it is a single baby or multiples yet unfortunatly so we will have to wait to try to figure out how many babies it is still. LOL....:haha::blush:

(Will be back to do personals later :winkwink:)

Congratulations!!! :happydance: :dance: This is so exciting!!! It sounds like you might have twins yayyy!!!!

Yay wanna!! How many dpt were you when you got your blood drawn?! I'm soooo excited!!!

wanna - CONGRATS :happydance:

ali - I was bloated before ER, but not that bad. Hopefully you do not get OHSS again; your in the home stretch now ;)

Chase - Keeping my FX'ed for you tomorrow ;)

want - I am doing good; just been SO tired lately. I fell asleep last night on the couch at 7:30pm; that never happens. I have started testing the past few days; pictures are in my journal if you want to take a peek ;) I had the booster 5 days ago, so I have to test that out at this point. Hope you are doing good!

Lotus - I did start testing; check out my journal ;) Hope stims are going good for you :)

tcmc - How are you?

Hope everyone else is doing good :)

Thanks Sweet; I guess I won't believe it till Sunday ;) That is when my beta should be, but I have to wait till Monday for it. If the line is still there and dark/er then I will be cautiously optomistic ;)

Mich- yes that's how i was and still am til I see a heartbeat. Well sun is just around the cofner!

Wanna- Congrats on your beta!! :happydance: Wonder how many are in there!! :)

Em- how are you feeling? Do you have any bloating?

Want- I can't believe you are 9 weeks!! EEK!! :)

Girly- Congrats on 20 eggs! :)

Phantom- good luck with your upcoming FET!!

Lucie- good luck for your u/s tomorrow!!

Whisper- How are you feeling lately?

Mells- Do you have a date yet for starting?

Michelle- Good luck with testing!!! Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Lotus- Good luck for you u/s today!

Ali- we are so close!! are you feeling any better today?

Ever- sorry they had to up your meds, but I am sure that will help make
things grow!

Chase- Good luck for the beta tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear good news from you :hugs:

Sweet- Still no symptoms for you? You just a lucky one!!

Mo- Someone might of already asked this question. But what line of work are
you in? It is so exciting that you can scan yourself :)

Happy- How are you and the twins doing?!

AFM: nothing new here! Just waiting to trigger tomorrow :coffee: Drinking lots of gatorade and trying to eat extra protein. Have to book a hotel room for Sat night. We will be leaving sat morning and making the 4 hour drive to the IVF lab. Planning on spending sat afternoon relaxing at the beach (if its not raining) then up early for ER and we will drive home after.

I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer..
-anyone else completely lose appetite around ER? mine has seemed to disappear the last few days.
-how long were you kept after the ER?
-anyone else have to travel and have any recommendations for comfort?

hold - My ER went really quick; they put me under around 6:15am, and I remember waking up around 6:45am. I was out of there by 7:30am :) Good Luck and hope you get lots of eggies!!! Maybe bring a pillow with for your travel home? When I got home, I laid back on the couch, with a heating pad on my tummy and used a pillow over that to hug ;) As far as appetite, mine stayed about the same; maybe it's nerves getting the best of you!

Hold- still nothing yet just realllll tired. Also yes like 2-3 days before ER didn't want to eat anything. Think cause I was big and just felt blah. Also I live an hour from my docs so on the way home I laid down in the back seat. Also I only had to stay an hour after ER.

Hold - I'm still bloated but it's nothing like I was before ER. In general I feel really good! My ER was at 10:10am and 30 min later I was waking up in recovery. I stayed there until about 11:30am. I lost my appetite before ER too mostly just due to the bloating. Last time it was even more pronounced and I actually lost 5 lbs during my stims. For comfort make sure you're wearing really loose stretchy clothing that you can take on and off easily and maybe shoes that slip on so you don't have to bend down to tie laces or anything.

Hold, I think loss of appetite can be quite normal around ER due to all the bloating etc.,
Hope you feel much better after the ER.
I am required to stay in for 4 hours after ER as they do it under general.

AFM- I am back to London tomorrow to see if the follies have grown since first scan. They upped my meds so I'm hoping it did the trick!!

Wanna- fantastic beta result!!

Michelle- tiredness is a GOOD sign!! Xx

Ever - Good luck ;) I hope tiredness is a sign of something good to come cause I cannot seem to sleep enough, even after getting 9 hours last night. I feel wiped out already :wacko:

Hi Ladies and Chase,

I'm glad to hear everyone's good news. Great beta, Wanna!

I'm sorry for your difficulties, JDH.

I'm still in limbo. They see something resembling a sac in my uterus, but no yolk sac inside. There is a concern that it's a pseudo sac and I'm really having an ectopic. The doc would be "shocked" if this turned into a viable pregnancy. I had my 7th beta today. I'm hoping we can get this over with quickly so I can move on to the next cycle and FET. Hoping our 3 :cold:s result in healthy :baby:s

Hi Ladies and Chase,

I'm still in limbo. They see something resembling a sac in my uterus, but no yolk sac inside. There is a concern that it's a pseudo sac and I'm really having an ectopic. The doc would be "shocked" if this turned into a viable pregnancy. I had my 7th beta today. I'm hoping we can get this over with quickly so I can move on to the next cycle and FET. Hoping our 3 :cold:s result in healthy :baby:s

So are they thinking both took and one became ectopic? Im so sorry you are going through all this it must be very hard :hugs::hugs:

Hold: I'm an interventional radiology PA

Hi Ladies and Chase,

So are they thinking both took and one became ectopic? Im so sorry you are going through all this it must be very hard :hugs::hugs:

Thank you, Sweet. We only transferred one blast. Apparently, a pseudosac is a fluid bubble that is not the actual sac. If that's what is in my uterus, then the real sac must be somewhere else. I'm thinking that's unlikely, but we'll see.

Wow - so much going on! I am for sure to miss someone so sorry!!!

Wanna - Fabulous beta! So good to see a healthy number isn't it? When do you find out how many?

Em - Eight embies is awesome! FX they keep growing strong!

Lotus, Ali, Lucie - Sounds like you ladies are moving right along. Hope you all get lots of eggies!

Ali - Sorry you are not feeling well. I hate bloating!

Hold - GL with trigger tomorrow! I started feeling sort of nauseous and bloated and didn't want to eat at the end of stims. Take it easy after ER! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Ever - Hope you get good news with your scan!

Sweet - You are coming right up on your u/s! Only a week now right?

Want - Ha ha - that is a great symptom. I have had a little smell sensitivity also. Unfortunately, I only seem to smell unpleasant things! Ick!

AFM - I have been feeling pretty good except for yesterday when I had a major hamburger craving. My DH got me one for dinner and now I feel all bloated and icky. Alas, not all cravings should be indulged. Also, I found out a few days ago about a neighbor being pregnant and that she has the same due date as me - but then she had a m/c two days ago!!! I feel so bad for her and it also freaked me out a little because there was so much in common with our pregnancies. I go in for my second u/s next Wednesday. Just hoping to see that everything is ok and anxious to see if both twins are still hanging in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->