Ivf oct/nov/dec

Oh I forgot Chase!!!! Sorry Chase. I'm so excited to hear about your upcoming results! Fx you get some fabulous news soon!!!

Hi Ladies and Chase,

I'm glad to hear everyone's good news. Great beta, Wanna!

I'm sorry for your difficulties, JDH.

I'm still in limbo. They see something resembling a sac in my uterus, but no yolk sac inside. There is a concern that it's a pseudo sac and I'm really having an ectopic. The doc would be "shocked" if this turned into a viable pregnancy. I had my 7th beta today. I'm hoping we can get this over with quickly so I can move on to the next cycle and FET. Hoping our 3 :cold:s result in healthy :baby:s

First, I'm so sorry you are going through this :hugs: It's so hard to be in limbo. I'm so glad you have those 3 :cold: but fx you won't need them yet.

Whisper- yes Thurs dec 13 is my ultrasound date!! Now your friend that m/c she was 8 weeks? and was she as cautious as you being preg????

Mo- I am an ER RN getting ready to start PA or NP school not sure which!!

First - I am sorry for what you are going through :hugs: Hopefully you get to do your FET soon and they figure out what is going on!

Whisper - How sad for your neighbor :( Hopefully your upcoming scan will put your mind at ease ;)

Yay wanna!! How many dpt were you when you got your blood drawn?! I'm soooo excited!!!

Thanks Sweet!! :flower: I did my embryo transfer on Monday 11/26 and it was a 5 day transfer (3 embryos) So My HCG beta was yesterday Wed. 12/05/12, so that means it was 9 days after a 5 DT when i got my HCG bloods done. :winkwink:

Thank you ladies for all of the Congrats!! I really appreciate it!!! You ladies are the best!!

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb162/notafji/Gifs/thanks_5.gif

@Whisprer, I am so sorry to hear about your neighbor's loss. i can see why that would be scary for you hun. But just rmember that every pregnancy and person isvery different. Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your next scan goes great!!! :hugs:

@First, I am so sorry that you are going through these problems right now hun and that the DR's aren't sure what is going on. Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs:I am hoping and praying that everything is going to be alright with you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Michelle, I am going to pop over to your journal and take a look at your
hpt's shortly. :winkwink:

@Ever, Good luck with your scan!! :dust::dust:

@Hold, Good luck with your ER!!:dust::dust: I am sure that everything that you have described is normal hun especially when you are so bloated and on all of the fertility meds!!! :hugs::hugs: I only stayed for about an hour after my ER and I only had a light anathesia. What took longer was that my DH had to give his :spermy: sample after my ER and some guy that was in the room already giving his sample was having performance issues apparently and he was in there for like an hour or so. LOL:haha::wacko::wacko:

Wanna- your due date is my birthday :)

How funny!! I am sure that is a great thing!!:winkwink::haha: What is your astrological sign? I can't remeber what august people are. LOL:haha:

Leo and what's funny is my husban is a Leo (july 26) my due date aug 1 that would be a Leo too!! And that's great beta

Oh cool a Leo....:winkwink:
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/tuathadenan/ASTROLOGY/AG_leo-1.gif

https://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss292/BabyDragonUgs/Astrology/QualitiesOfLeo.jpg

https://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk320/tonjalea/Zodiac/Leo-Zodiac-Sign33.gif

Thanks wanna! I welcome any input on my tests ;) Hopefully tomorrow mornings test will be a sure indicator!

Michelle - awesome pics! They really look good. Can't wait to hear your 1st beta numbers!

Hold - thanks. As for ER I remember I felt bloated because of all the water so didn't want to eat much. Remember to drink lots of water on ET day because they want your bladder full to make it easier to find a good spot for your embie. Back to ER, I remember ER took about 45min(i had alot of eggs) after they put me under and after I woke up I was able to leave about 20-30min later. Was gingerly walking though. Do take a pillow for your trip and make sure your DH drives around and potholes and such on your way home.

Thanks for taking a look want ;) I am just anxious\nervous to test tomorrow and see what happens.

Whisper - sorry to hear about your neighbor!

Also, my allergies came this morning. Ugh, I know it's safe to take my allergy meds but I don't want to risk it. So my morning sucked today.

want - Oh PHOOEY about the allergies; sorry to hear that you had such a bad morning. I know what you mean about being careful and taking things; even though we can have tylenol during the wait I still won't even take that. Hope you start to feel better ;)

My news: the doc thinks the sac is the pregnancy, so not ectopic :happydance:. My beta is 560 today. The doc thinks he could see the sac starting to dissolve naturally on this morning's u/s. So, I can stop the meds and hope it passes naturally this weekend. I'm happy to have resolution. Onward and upward!

First - Glad it was not ectopic and I hope this passes naturally for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->