Ivf oct/nov/dec

Michelle - awesome pics! They really look good. Can't wait to hear your 1st beta numbers!

Hold - thanks. As for ER I remember I felt bloated because of all the water so didn't want to eat much. Remember to drink lots of water on ET day because they want your bladder full to make it easier to find a good spot for your embie. Back to ER, I remember ER took about 45min(i had alot of eggs) after they put me under and after I woke up I was able to leave about 20-30min later. Was gingerly walking though. Do take a pillow for your trip and make sure your DH drives around and potholes and such on your way home.

I actually didn't have to have the full bladder before my ET. :shrug: I used the bathroom right before the procedure, the nurse asked me if I needed to use the bathroom. Although I am surethat different DR's want you to do different things of course. They all have their preferences i am sure. :winkwink:

Whisper - sorry to hear about your neighbor!

Also, my allergies came this morning. Ugh, I know it's safe to take my allergy meds but I don't want to risk it. So my morning sucked today.

The nurse at my DR's office told me that Benadryl is safe to take when pregnant. I had to take one this morning because i broke out in hives and was so miserable itching the last 3 days, and I wasn't sleeping so I finally took a Benadryl. :wacko: Thank god for the medicine because i couldn't take the itching anymore, I was going batty and poor DH was ammoyed with me because he wasn't sleeping either. i think I am allergic to the baby aspirin i was on.

Wanna- your due date is my birthday :)

How funny!! I am sure that is a great thing!!:winkwink::haha: What is your astrological sign? I can't remeber what august people are. LOL:haha:

I'm Aug 19th...such a wonderful month for a birthday! LOL!

And I'm Aug 17th...and agree it's a great month for a birthday.

And wanna, we are Leo's!

Sooooooo many birthdays in aug it's a grrrrrrreat month :)

First - glad you will be able to pass it naturally and move forward! :hugs:

Wanna - yeah, I was told benadryl is ok too. I just don't want to risk taking anything after 8yrs of TTC.

So, was just reading up on a pregnancy book and came across something about blood types. I remember reading something before about this too. If both parents are different blood types you should ask your doc to see if you need to take any different meds or get an injection because it may affect your pregnancy. I have B- and DH is A+ so I think I'm going to have to take something? Gonna ask my doc this week. Make sure you girls talk to your docs because they don't ask us these things! If I hadn't read it in this book I would have forgotten to ask!

So, was just reading up on a pregnancy book and came across something about blood types. I remember reading something before about this too. If both parents are different blood types you should ask your doc to see if you need to take any different meds or get an injection because it may affect your pregnancy. I have B- and DH is A+ so I think I'm going to have to take something? Gonna ask my doc this week. Make sure you girls talk to your docs because they don't ask us these things! If I hadn't read it in this book I would have forgotten to ask!

Yep!! It is called RH factor. I actually partially picked my donor so that we would have the same blood type (both A+). The issue is when you and your DH have different factors (one being positive and the other being negative). I would definitely discuss this with your OBGYN.

I haven't had much time to get on today as I am busy preparing for my sale this weekend, but I wanted to give a little update.

I had my blood test and ultrasound today (it's day 3 of stims) and the Dr says everything looks good. He said I have 7 follicles on one side and 4-5 on the other. I have no idea if this is good or bad. He did adjust my meds for the next couple days by reducing the Follistim to 75 starting tomorrow night. It's a very minor change as I'll still be on 5 units of lupron and 1 vial of menopur. I'll go back on Saturday for another blood test and u/s. So I guess everything is looking ok...

I'm super excited because I got my new protocol calendar today! I start BCP today, Lupron on the 15th, and baseline is scheduled for the 27th. I love having a plan, and I can't wait to get started!:happydance:

Wanna- your due date is my birthday :)

How funny!! I am sure that is a great thing!!:winkwink::haha: What is your astrological sign? I can't remeber what august people are. LOL:haha:

I'm Aug 19th...such a wonderful month for a birthday! LOL!

If I'm lucky and have good news tomorrow, Aug 19th will be the official 'due date'! Hoping for a boy Leo rather than a Virgo, but I'll take anything. :haha:

The morning will be here before you know it!
FX'd for good news!

Yay, Mells! It's great to have a plan. :happydance:

Chase- I have my fingers crossed for you! I hope you get wonderful news tomorrow!

My news: the doc thinks the sac is the pregnancy, so not ectopic :happydance:. My beta is 560 today. The doc thinks he could see the sac starting to dissolve naturally on this morning's u/s. So, I can stop the meds and hope it passes naturally this weekend. I'm happy to have resolution. Onward and upward!

First - I'm so happy you don't have an ectopic and can avoid surgery :hugs: Yes onward and upward!!

Today is a big day for this thread!! Today is day 3 for me so I should get an update by 2pm on how our embryos are doing. Fx they are all still growing!

Wanna - good luck today!

Ever, Ali and Hold - good luck on your scans!

Chase - fx for a strong beta!!

Michelle - I am anxiously waiting for your test this morning!! Fx for you!!

Want - sorry about the allergies. I have them really bad too and they can be so uncomfortable :(

Whisper - that is very sad about your neighbor :(. I'm sure you will feel much better after your ultrasound next week :hugs:

Mells - yay for having a schedule!! I just got my FET schedule and it makes me so happy to have a plan :happydance:

Lotus - sounds like everything is moving along nicely. Good luck at your u/s tomorrow!

Good luck, Em! I have a good feeling for your embies.

Chase: fingers crossed!

Morning ladies!

Em! GL with your report!

Chase! can't wait to hear about you beta results!

Hold and Ever! grow follies grow!

AFM- scan shortly and hopefully it's my last! Will update you when I get my results.

YAY Mells for starting ;)

Chase, Em, Ali - GOOD LUCK today :)

Lotus - That sounds like a great report, 13 or so follies is awesome and more will likely show up!

I have updated my journal with today's tests :) Take a look and let me know what you think ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->