Ivf oct/nov/dec

hold - My ER went really quick; they put me under around 6:15am, and I remember waking up around 6:45am. I was out of there by 7:30am :) Good Luck and hope you get lots of eggies!!! Maybe bring a pillow with for your travel home? When I got home, I laid back on the couch, with a heating pad on my tummy and used a pillow over that to hug ;) As far as appetite, mine stayed about the same; maybe it's nerves getting the best of you!

Hold - thanks. As for ER I remember I felt bloated because of all the water so didn't want to eat much. Remember to drink lots of water on ET day because they want your bladder full to make it easier to find a good spot for your embie. Back to ER, I remember ER took about 45min(i had alot of eggs) after they put me under and after I woke up I was able to leave about 20-30min later. Was gingerly walking though. Do take a pillow for your trip and make sure your DH drives around and potholes and such on your way home.

Hold- still nothing yet just realllll tired. Also yes like 2-3 days before ER didn't want to eat anything. Think cause I was big and just felt blah. Also I live an hour from my docs so on the way home I laid down in the back seat. Also I only had to stay an hour after ER.

Hold - I'm still bloated but it's nothing like I was before ER. In general I feel really good! My ER was at 10:10am and 30 min later I was waking up in recovery. I stayed there until about 11:30am. I lost my appetite before ER too mostly just due to the bloating. Last time it was even more pronounced and I actually lost 5 lbs during my stims. For comfort make sure you're wearing really loose stretchy clothing that you can take on and off easily and maybe shoes that slip on so you don't have to bend down to tie laces or anything.

Hold, I think loss of appetite can be quite normal around ER due to all the bloating etc.,
Hope you feel much better after the ER.
I am required to stay in for 4 hours after ER as they do it under general.

@Hold, Good luck with your ER!!:dust::dust: I am sure that everything that you have described is normal hun especially when you are so bloated and on all of the fertility meds!!! :hugs::hugs: I only stayed for about an hour after my ER and I only had a light anathesia. What took longer was that my DH had to give his :spermy: sample after my ER and some guy that was in the room already giving his sample was having performance issues apparently and he was in there for like an hour or so. LOL:haha::wacko::wacko:

Thank you girls!!! :hugs: I didn't know that I could use a heating pad after ER! Since I will be in the car for 4 hours, I am going to go get some of those therma heat things that heat up on there own:thumbup: I hope that I am not to nauseous so I can lay down the whole way home! I am thinking yoga pants and slippers will be best for me. The only thing I am not looking forward to is having to stop to pee several times :blush: And I tend to get a little car sick, so definitely wont be able to eat until I get home! I can't believe today is trigger day!!!!

hold - Yes, you can use a heating pad, but once you have your ET you cannot! So take advantage of it after ER! And definitely bring a pillow, that is a long ride home. Good luck :)

My news: the doc thinks the sac is the pregnancy, so not ectopic :happydance:. My beta is 560 today. The doc thinks he could see the sac starting to dissolve naturally on this morning's u/s. So, I can stop the meds and hope it passes naturally this weekend. I'm happy to have resolution. Onward and upward!

I am so sorry you have had to go through all this :hugs: I hope everything passes naturally for you and surgery is not needed :hug:

Thanks Ash; I am cautiously optomostic! :) Hopefully third time was a charm for me!

hold - Yes, you can use a heating pad, but once you have your ET you cannot! So take advantage of it after ER! And definitely bring a pillow, that is a long ride home. Good luck :)

It is a long ride home :wacko: A little nerve wrecking having never been to the facility also! It is quite a large place and intimidating :blush:

My body pillow is washed and ready to go! :thumbup::haha:

I peaked at your tests!! They look darker today to me:happydance: Can't wait to hear your beta!!! :hug:

Looks like my ER is going to be Monday! I have 24 follicles ranging from 11 to 18mm. They want me to stim one more day and we'll trigger tomorrow.
I wonder how many eggs they will find come Monday?

Just got off the phone with the Embryologist and all 8 embryos are still going strong!! :happydance: :happydance: They are all grade 1 which is the highest grade at my clinic :happydance: DH and I are thrilled!!!

GREAT new ali and Em!! What a Happy Friday :) So much great news!

GREAT new ali and Em!! What a Happy Friday :) So much great news!

Sorry to have posted and ran earlier.. I was on my phone at the Dr's office.

Yipee :yipee: to Em.. excellent fertilization report and I'm so happy they are still going strong. So now we need them to keep growing for freeze right? That usually means 5 days. :dust: and FX'd that they keep growing!!!

Michelle you are definitely pregnant!!! Great pictures on your journal. :happydance: I guess you need to wait until Monday for the official BETA results. Congrats!!!

AFM - as I said earlier, I have 24 follies, and my lining is a whopping 19mm triple layer. Has anyone ever had a lining that thick? I don't think mine has ever been that thick. Is that good? EEK! So trigger tomorrow night and ER on Monday. They will call me this afternoon with the E2 results and the specifics on when to trigger and when my ER will be. Won't be long now! :yipee:

Thanks ladies!! I am on :cloud9:

Ali - today is day 3 so we need them to make it to day 5 (Sunday) which is when they will be frozen. Fx! Wow, you have a lot of follicles!! So excited you are triggering tomorrow! I'm sure your lining is fine otherwise your RE would have said something.

Michelle - so happy for you :yipee:

Hold - yay for triggering tonight!

Thanks ali and Em :)

Ali - I am sure your lining is good; like Em mentioned, if the RE was worried they would have said so. FX'ed for a great e2 and WOOT WOOT for ER! Hope you get lots of eggies from all them follies ;)

Em huge congrats! I'm glad they are all moving along!

Michelle :wohoo: you are pregnant! Congratulations!

Ali good luck on ER. I had 17 follicles and ended up with 25 eggs.

Chase good luck today!

Thanks everyone....I sure hope this is my Christmas miracle :)

FX'ed for you Chase!!!

Awesome news ladies!!!

Goodluck today chase!

Goodluck wanna on your beta ( I think it's today)

Well, I am sorry to say I just got some bad news. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

It seems in less than a years time, I am going to be neck deep in baby poop!

A positive result!!!!
With a really good beta number as well - 354 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My hands are shaking - I haven't processed this all yet - but I wanted to let you all know right away. Just got off the phone with the clinic.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies, I need some advice. DH and I have the opportunity to see Journey on the night of my retrieval (tentative ER date) with friends. We have to tell them whether to get tickets for us today, and I'm not sure how I will feel that night. Do you guys think it's a terrible idea? I would LOVE to see Journey, but I'm concerned that I will want to lie down that night. If I don't go, DH can't either because he would need to keep our 2-100 lb dogs off me and let them out, etc. They can be demanding and high-maintenance. I feel bad keeping him from the show. :sad1:

WOOT WOOT Chase, what a great first beta :) I am soooo happy for you!!! :happydance: :dance: :yipee: Bring on the baby poop :rofl:

What a great day today has been for everyone :)

Well, I am sorry to say I just got some bad news. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

It seems in less than a years time, I am going to be neck deep in baby poop!

A positive result!!!!
With a really good beta number as well - 354 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My hands are shaking - I haven't processed this all yet - but I wanted to let you all know right away. Just got off the phone with the clinic.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Chase! That's wonderful news! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"