Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ali, I have been stimming since the 30th, so 7 days. My first IVF I stimmed 9 days.

Well maybe yours are just slow to respond now, but will be way better in a few days? Mine did that.. they spurted between Wednesday and today! I think its because I had 2 good nights sleep and I drank way more fluids. So you could get extra sleep and see an improvement possibly? I mean beyond what the Dr prescribes. I'm guessing that you will need at least 4-5 more days though. Unless they increase your dosage? What did the FS say?

I actually haven't seen the FS since my hysteroscopy. For all my apts since then I see the nurse practitioner. I will try to get some good sleep tonight and tomorrow and increase my fluid intake. It's just hard to drink lots of water at school because I can't exactly go to the bathroom whenever I want. ;)

Chase - congrats!!!

Mo - cute scan! One healthy baby sounds AMAZING to me!

Wanna - congrats on your second high beta! WOOHOO! :happydance:

Everyone else, I'm thinking of you girls!

AFM - going to be stuck in our apartment for the entire weekend since it's supposed to rain the whole time! WTF, I'd much rather get snow but that's just me. Oh well! TGIF though! This has been a long week at work but it's over, now I can have a drink! :happydance:! I hope you all enjoy your weekend and are ready for the Holiday's because they are sneaking up quick!

Congrats to everyone!!! I'm so happy!!!

Ash- we need rain here please send it this way!!!!!!!!!

Ali - 24 follies is awesome! Good Luck with your ER on Monday Girl! :dust:

Em - WOW, 8 Embies!!! That is great news!!! :dust:

Michelle & Chase - So happy for both of you! You both deserve you Christmas Miracles! :happydance:

Wanna - Awesome Beta number girl!!! :happydance:

Lucie - Continue stims and they will grow.

Hold - How was your ultrasound?

Mobaby - That is an awesome picture! :happydance:

Hey ladies sorry I have been working a lot and the past three nights I have had headaches like crazy.

Congrats wanna and chase

Lucie- They will grow try not to worry.

Mich- Your beta date is getting close!

MO- You lucky dog I want a ultrasound soooo bad! And nice pic!!

TCMC- How are you doing?

Ash- Well at least you get to enjoy th nice indoors :)]

EM- Thats awesome 8!!! I bet your excited!

Ali- Man thats a lot of follies!!! Cant wait for ER

Hold- How are you doing?!?!

I did an abdominal scan today (not transvaginal which is way better at this stage) but anyways, baby measured perfectly at 5w6d (pic is bigger than I thought so I put it in a spoiler):

https://i.imgur.com/J6X1ml.jpg

only 1 baby! :happydance::baby:

Aww congrats Mo!!! :happydance: That is a beautiful picture!!

Lotus - I don't think I could have gone to a concert. Mainly because I was so tired but if you rest up and have some pain killers on hand you might be able to make it.

Ali - great news no OHSS!! :happydance: That is a huge relief!!

Lucie - I stimmed a lot slower this time 10 days vs. 7 for my first IVF. Don't worry, you have plenty of time for more growth. Sometimes slow and steady is better!

Hold - good luck with ER tomorrow!!

Ash- this weather is the pits :( I was hoping for the 60+ degree weather we had earlier this week.

Wow! So much going on, I'm having trouble keeping up.
Chase, congrats!
Mo, awesome picture.
Lotus, enjoy the concert
Lucie, I was a slow responder, but the last two days things kicked into gear.
Sweet, any symptoms yet?
Ash, I miss winter/Christmas in NY. That's where I grew up.
Best of luck to everyone else on this journey!

ASM, started BCP and I'm finally kicking this cold. Lots of holiday parties this weekend too.

hey ladies hope your all well just got back from my egg transfer they pushed me to only put one embryo back as risk of ohss egg was good though embryologist said it was textbook perfec so fingers crossed. looks like im now on tww really hope this works testing date 22nd of december anyone else on tww.

xxx

Yay girly!! When is your otd?? Any frosties??

Mells- I have been getting headaches the past three evenings and just reallllllly tired. That's it though. How are you doing?!

Girly- yay! PUPO! Now take it easy :)

Hi sweet! I'm okay except some nausea on/off and tired after work!

So I went to the hosp where my SIL works just to get another scan b/c I wanted I see hb and guess what!! We have a heartbeat!! I didn't have it measures because then it would have to have the ultrasound probe on there too long.... But it was nice and strong!!!! I'm so excited!! Okay no more ultrasounds for a bit :) yay! I have a pic I'll post later!!

Hi sweet! I'm okay except some nausea on/off and tired after work!

So I went to the hosp where my SIL works just to get another scan b/c I wanted I see hb and guess what!! We have a heartbeat!! I didn't have it measures because then it would have to have the ultrasound probe on there too long.... But it was nice and strong!!!! I'm so excited!! Okay no more ultrasounds for a bit :) yay! I have a pic I'll post later!!

Ugh you lucky dog!! Lol. Did they transvag ultrasound???? Or abdominal??? And that's soooooo exciting!

Abdominal :) my uterus is tilted forward and I'm kinda small... Didn't see it yesterday.

@Ali, Good luck with your ER Monday!!! I hope you get lots of nice and healthy eggs!!! :dust::dust:

@Mo, I am loving your ultrasound picture!!! Everything looks great and your little baby bean is so cute!!!Congrats on being able to see the heart beat!!! That is such wonderful news!! H&H 9 months to you!!! :dust::dust:

@Chase, Congratulations again to you!! :flower:

@lucie, it sounds like you have a great amount of follies right now. I hope they grow nice and big and pick up the pace for you soon, so you can get lots of eggs for your ER!!!Good luck to you!!:dust::dust::dust:

@Michelle, I said congrats on your journal too, but I wanted to say Congrats again to you!!! I am so happy for you!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!:happydance::happydance:

@Girly, Congrats on being PUPO!! Good luck, I hope you get your BFP!!!! :dust::dust:

@Mells, I am so excited for you that you are starting your IVF cycle!!! I am sending lots of good luck and baby dust to you !!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Ash, the weather is rainy and dreary here too. DH & me are having a lazy day today sitting around watching Red Box movies we rented. DH fell asleep next to me watching a movie. LOL... :sleep:

@Sweet, I hope your headaches go away and that you feel better soon!! :hugs::hugs:

I had a blood test and u/s this morning. I have 10 follies, a 14mm, 2-12mm, 3-11mm, a 7mm, and 3-6mm. I am still waiting for the e2 results and changes in meds. My Dr just says "everything looks good." I guess we're on track. :shrug: I wonder if we might trigger sooner than Wednesday. How fast do follies usually grow?

Good luck, Girly! You're PUPO! :happydance:

Mo- Yay for a heartbeat! It must be amazing to hear that sound.

Sweet- I hope your headaches subside. 5 days until a heartbeat, right? :dance:

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I'm selling my jewelry again tonight, so it's not super relaxing, but fun to see people choose to buy my creations.

I had a blood test and u/s this morning. I have 10 follies, a 14mm, 2-12mm, 3-11mm, a 7mm, and 3-6mm. I am still waiting for the e2 results and changes in meds. My Dr just says "everything looks good." I guess we're on track. :shrug: I wonder if we might trigger sooner than Wednesday. How fast do follies usually grow?

Good luck, Girly! You're PUPO! :happydance:

Mo- Yay for a heartbeat! It must be amazing to hear that sound.

Sweet- I hope your headaches subside. 5 days until a heartbeat, right? :dance:

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I'm selling my jewelry again tonight, so it's not super relaxing, but fun to see people choose to buy my creations.

Yay you got some follies!! I think think like 2-3mm a day maybe? I'm not sure i think that's what I have heard though. And yup Monday is my last beta then thur is out ultrasound. I am gunna try hard not to get an ultrasound at work sun night cause I want DH there. But I might crack

sweet: I think you should do it!! :)
Ali: follicles grow 2-3 mm per day but I had some grow like 4 mm overnight last cycle! It was crazy! 3-4 more days and you should be good to go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->