Ivf oct/nov/dec

sweet: I think you should do it!! :)
Ali: follicles grow 2-3 mm per day but I had some grow like 4 mm overnight last cycle! It was crazy! 3-4 more days and you should be good to go :)

My follies ranged from 12-18mm yesterday. So the Dr wants me to trigger tonight and my ER is for Monday morning!
Has anyone had any history of really thick linings? Mine was only 10mm on Wednesday and jumped to 19mm yesterday! I've read post stating that a lining should be triple layer and between 12-16mm at ER, well mine was thicker than that yesterday. I'm just a little worried! Any thoughts?

Can't waif to see how many follicles have eggs.. won't be long now!

Mells- I have been getting headaches the past three evenings and just reallllllly tired. That's it though. How are you doing?!

Girly- yay! PUPO! Now take it easy :)

Sweet, I remember that tiredness from my past pregnancy. It was so hard to explain to DH. Definitely different than anything else I ever experienced. I hope the headaches ease up for you soon! :hugs:
I'm hanging in there! My baseline is scheduled for the 27th, so it will be nice to go through Christmas without injections or appts/bw or TWWing! :thumbup:

Mells that's exciting glad u get to get started and yes it will help ease up with the holidays and not have to worry about all that. Well can't wait for ya to get started

Hold - good luck today!! I hope you get lots of eggs!!

Ali - good luck tomorrow!! You are so close yay!!

Girlydreamer - congrats on being PUPO!!

Mells - yay for getting started!!

Mo - ooh that is so exciting!! I bet that was amazing to see :)

Sweet - hope your headache has gone away. I'm so excited for your scan this week!! I probably wouldn't be able to hold out waiting for DH to be there :)

AFM - I'll find out today how many of my embryos made it to blast and were frozen. I'm so nervous!! I'm going to be watching the phone all day, willing it to ring! What I really want is live video feed of my embryos so I can stare at them all day ;)

Em - Cannot wait to hear your report today, good luck ;)

Hold - Good luck today!!

ali - Good luck tomorrow!!!

Mobaby - Awesome pics and amazing on hearing the hb :)

ever - How are things going?

Hope everyone else has a great day! My beta is tomorrow :)

@Em, Good luck!! I hope your embryos are all healthy and strong so they can be frozen. :dust::dust:

@Michelle, Good luck with your betas!! I am sure you are going to great great numbers since your tests looks so great and dark!!! :dust::dust:

Afternoon ladies..

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hold - how did things go? Can't wait to hear how your ER went!

EM - how are your embryos doing?

Girly - yay.. PUPO!!! That is awesome. Can't wait to hear if it took!

MoBaby - beautiful picture, so happy for you :)

Michelle - can't wait to hear what your beta is tomorrow!

Lotus - so happy your follies are doing well.. when do you go back for another looksie?

AFM - trying to have a lazy Sunday, I seem to tire easily at the moment, and my belly is quite distended, good news is that I'm a good 10 lbs lighter this time around than I was last time!! YAY! Part of that is my change in diet, and the other part is that I don't have OHSS, YAY! I feel a lot better than I did last cycle, that is for sure. So tomorrow bright and early they will do the ER, and then it is home to relax. I'm supposed to work Tues/Wed (from home) so hopefully I feel well enough to do so. Then the ET is planned for Thursday, and then I'm on bed rest Thurs/Fri. I wonder how many eggs they will get? How many will be mature? How many will fertilize? So many questions!

QUESTION:
Have any of you gone to get your flu shot? Do you think it is important to have? I am really reticent to get it, but worry that getting the flu while pregnant would be worse? I'm not sure what to do? :wacko:

Ali- no fun on being tired. And I already had the flu shot right before IVF. I would say get it before being preg just in case

Mich- good luck on your beta!!! I have my last one tomorrow. How many dpt are you??

Em- hope embryos are still doing great!

Wanna- how u feeling when your next beta?

Lotus- when is your estimated ER?

Girly- gla you are now PUPO!!!

Mo- DH doesn't want me to get an ultrasound without him tonight so looks like I will be waiting til thur.

Afternoon ladies..

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hold - how did things go? Can't wait to hear how your ER went!

EM - how are your embryos doing?

Girly - yay.. PUPO!!! That is awesome. Can't wait to hear if it took!

MoBaby - beautiful picture, so happy for you :)

Michelle - can't wait to hear what your beta is tomorrow!

Lotus - so happy your follies are doing well.. when do you go back for another looksie?

AFM - trying to have a lazy Sunday, I seem to tire easily at the moment, and my belly is quite distended, good news is that I'm a good 10 lbs lighter this time around than I was last time!! YAY! Part of that is my change in diet, and the other part is that I don't have OHSS, YAY! I feel a lot better than I did last cycle, that is for sure. So tomorrow bright and early they will do the ER, and then it is home to relax. I'm supposed to work Tues/Wed (from home) so hopefully I feel well enough to do so. Then the ET is planned for Thursday, and then I'm on bed rest Thurs/Fri. I wonder how many eggs they will get? How many will be mature? How many will fertilize? So many questions!

QUESTION:
Have any of you gone to get your flu shot? Do you think it is important to have? I am really reticent to get it, but worry that getting the flu while pregnant would be worse? I'm not sure what to do? :wacko:

Hey Ali - I talked to my RE at my 7 week ultrasound and he said for sure get a flu shot. Talk to your doc of course, but there is some research evidence linking high fevers during pregnancy to autism and other disorders.

Wow so much good news since I was last able to post!

Mo - Awesome pics!!! Isn't the heartbeat so cool?!?

Chase - WOOT WOOT for you BFP!!!! :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo::hugs:

Michelle - Excited for your beta!!! Hoping this is it!!!

Girly - GRATS on being PUPO!!!

Ali - GL with ER tomorrow! :hugs:

Mells - So glad you will be getting started soon. Have an awesome low stress holiday!

Em - Dying to see how those embies are doing and how many make it to freeze!

Hold - Hope ER went well and that you are feeling good.

Sweet - Hope you are feeling ok. Just a few more days now!

tcmc - Worried about you girl!!! Hope you are ok...:hugs::hugs:

AFM - I have just been busy working the past couple days. I had the worst work day ever on Friday. I was totally hyped up and emotional over an issue with a client. I think my blood pressure was probably through the roof!!! I don't plan on working through my whole pregnancy and I don't plan to go back after, but I am totally confused about how much longer I should stay at my job. What are some of you planning to do with work?

Hi all!

I had another scan this morning. I was surprised because it was the RE that actually did it. All my others have been done by the nurse practitioner. He was able to measure 6 follies on my right and a whopping 13 on my left. He asked me if I was left handed, or leaned left politically, or if I slept on my left side. He had all sorts of theories as to why one ovary would respond so much more than the other side. Said he was thinking of writing a paper about it, lol. All my follies measured between 10-13mm. He has be still on 150 iu follistim tonight, with 1 vial menopur. I'm also starting ganirelix tonight as well. I will go back Tuesday morning for another us. He's estimating ER will be either Thursday or Friday. :)

Hope you are all doing well!

Lotus- yay congrats!!

Whisper- I haven't thought that far :) I will prob jut take a few months off then go back ( but I only work weekends sat and sun) so won't need any daycare

Ok I'm freaking out a little. The nurse called and said that all 8 are still at the early blast stage so cannot be frozen today :(. We're doing PGD so what she said is that they cannot be biopsied as early blasts. They are going to push them to day 6. I freaked and asked if we should just freeze them today without biopsy because I don't want to lose them and she didn't know the answer so said the embryologist will call me. I'm waiting for that call :(

EM: They can be frozen as early blasts. I hope the embryologist helps you with the decision.

Em- It will all turn out ok

Mo- I am thinking about get an ultrasound anyway lol I am just afraid they wont be able to see a heartbeat by abdominal ultraound

Mo- I am thinking about get an ultrasound anyway lol I am just afraid they wont be able to see a heartbeat by abdominal ultraound

I was able to see and hear the heartbeat on my 1st abdominal one. You can ask to do a transvaginal one if you want. Tell them it's your 1st ultrasound and you want to be able to see the embryo better.

I was able to see and hear the heartbeat on my 1st abdominal one. You can ask to do a transvaginal one if you want. Tell them it's your 1st ultrasound and you want to be able to see the embryo better.

Well I work in an ER and I was just gunna have one of the docs do an abdominal US my first one with my RE is sche for Thurs at 945. I should prob just wait but it would put my mind at ease, I just look on the internet and find these horror stories like not HB or baby too small or HB too slow and terrified of that after we have worked so hard. But I think if there was really a problem my beta wouldnt cont to double.... You think?

My RE called instead of the embryologist. I was so happy to hear his voice! He said I actually have 6 embryos still going strong, they just need a little more time to get to full blast. He reassured me that just because they are not ready on day 5 doesn't mean that they aren't strong embryos. He said the live birth rate is exactly the same for embryos frozen on day 5 and 6. He said freezing them now does not guarantee anything because if they aren't going to reach full blast stage then they probably were not going to get me pregnant anyway. So we're going to push them one more day. Fx they make it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->