Ivf oct/nov/dec

Michelle - good luck tomorrow!! Fx for a strong number!!

Sweetness - good luck with your last beta tomorrow!

Ali - good luck with ER tomorrow! It sounds like you've got a good schedule worked out for this week so you can rest. So exciting you will be PUPO in four days!!

Whisper - sorry about the work stress :(. Maybe you should leave sooner than later if it keeps stressing you out. I'm still in school so I'll probably try to keep going until it's too uncomfortable and then I plan to take a year off.

Lucie - great update! You have a lot of follies! You are getting so close to ER :)

Mo - Awesome Pics! :happydance:

Girly - Congrat's on being PUPO! :happydance:

Michelle - Hope your beta test goes well tomorrow!

Sweet - Hope your headaches go away! Being tired is a good sign. I can't get through the day anymore without taking a mid-day nap. Only 4 more days until your Ultrasound girl!

Tcmc - Hope your doing ok. We are all here for you! :hugs:

Hold - Hope your ER went great today! :dust:

Ali- Good Luck with ER tomorrow! :dust:

Lucie - Follies are bigger, Good Luck with ER on Thurs/Fri! :dust:

Lotus - Glad everything is on track! :dust:

Wanna - Hope your doing ok!

Em - Hope everything is ok. FX for you!

Whisper - Don't stress with anything girl! It's not healthy. One of the reasons I decided to leave work was because of that. Just go about your day and don't worry what other people think. Only worry you should have all day everyday is to stay calm.

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and well wishes through out this journey! :hugs:

We have just arrived back home for our 4 hour journey and I slept 90% of the way. I am a little sore and uncomfortable, but nothing too horrible at the moment. I woke up in a pretty good amount of pain and with the 4 hour drive home they ended up giving me anti-nausea med and a little bit of pain med through the IV, which I think helped so much!

Anyways, we were pleasantly surprised!!!!

I ended up with 18 eggs!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::cloud9:

I was told fertilization process would start this afternoon and they don't think they will need to do ICSI with the donor sperm:thumbup: My FS will call me in the morning with the fertilization report.

Well I am going to go back to napping! Talk to you all soon!!

Thats great hold!! Rest up :)

Sorry about your work stress Whisper.

Sweet - Tomorrow I will be 13dp5dt\18dpo when the do my beta :)

Em - Got my FX'd for you!!

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and well wishes through out this journey! :hugs:

We have just arrived back home for our 4 hour journey and I slept 90% of the way. I am a little sore and uncomfortable, but nothing too horrible at the moment. I woke up in a pretty good amount of pain and with the 4 hour drive home they ended up giving me anti-nausea med and a little bit of pain med through the IV, which I think helped so much!

Anyways, we were pleasantly surprised!!!!

I ended up with 18 eggs!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::cloud9:

I was told fertilization process would start this afternoon and they don't think they will need to do ICSI with the donor sperm:thumbup: My FS will call me in the morning with the fertilization report.

Well I am going to go back to napping! Talk to you all soon!!

Great news Hold! Glad everything went well too, looking forward to hearing the fertilization report!

Great news hold!!!

Ali, your ER is tomorrow right? Good luck!!!

Hi all!

I had another scan this morning. I was surprised because it was the RE that actually did it. All my others have been done by the nurse practitioner. He was able to measure 6 follies on my right and a whopping 13 on my left. He asked me if I was left handed, or leaned left politically, or if I slept on my left side. He had all sorts of theories as to why one ovary would respond so much more than the other side. Said he was thinking of writing a paper about it, lol. All my follies measured between 10-13mm. He has be still on 150 iu follistim tonight, with 1 vial menopur. I'm also starting ganirelix tonight as well. I will go back Tuesday morning for another us. He's estimating ER will be either Thursday or Friday. :)

Hope you are all doing well!

Lucie! I might have my ER on Friday, too! I'm going back for a blood test and u/s tomorrow. I'm starting to feel bloated and uncomfortable, so I'm looking forward to Fri. I'm so excited that we'll be in the tww together! :hugs:

Afternoon ladies..

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hold - how did things go? Can't wait to hear how your ER went!

EM - how are your embryos doing?

Girly - yay.. PUPO!!! That is awesome. Can't wait to hear if it took!

MoBaby - beautiful picture, so happy for you :)

Michelle - can't wait to hear what your beta is tomorrow!

Lotus - so happy your follies are doing well.. when do you go back for another looksie?

AFM - trying to have a lazy Sunday, I seem to tire easily at the moment, and my belly is quite distended, good news is that I'm a good 10 lbs lighter this time around than I was last time!! YAY! Part of that is my change in diet, and the other part is that I don't have OHSS, YAY! I feel a lot better than I did last cycle, that is for sure. So tomorrow bright and early they will do the ER, and then it is home to relax. I'm supposed to work Tues/Wed (from home) so hopefully I feel well enough to do so. Then the ET is planned for Thursday, and then I'm on bed rest Thurs/Fri. I wonder how many eggs they will get? How many will be mature? How many will fertilize? So many questions!

QUESTION:
Have any of you gone to get your flu shot? Do you think it is important to have? I am really reticent to get it, but worry that getting the flu while pregnant would be worse? I'm not sure what to do? :wacko:

Ali- I'm so excited for you to do your ER tomorrow. We're moving forward!! :happydance: I'm going back tomorrow for the u/s and blood test. I'm still at 75 Follistim, one vial of Menopur and 5 units of Lupron. I guess since my meds have been reduced a bit, everything is growing at the right rate. I don't have a ton of follies, though (just 10). We would like to freeze some embryos, so I hope we get some strong ones. We'll only transfer one. I'm ready! :dance:

@Whisper, I think you have to do what is best for you regarding working. If you feel like the stress of your job is taking it's toll on you physically and that it might affect the health of your pregnancy than I think you may want to consider changing things. I am not working right now because I had to travel 6 hours and stay out of town for 3 weeks so I decided it was easier to take time off than have to worry about getting time off from a job for the IVF cycle. I am waiting to see if I am going to have morning sickness or anything to decide if I want to work during my pregnancy. I might only consider part time and the job has to be very low stress or else I am not doing it. Good luck with deciding what to do. It is best to talk to your OH and look at your finances and see what options you have.

@EM, I also had some embryos that needed an extra day and went to day 6 as well. Fingers crossed you have good results and can freeze the remaining embryos. Good luck!! :dust::dust:

@Hold, that is awesome that you got 18 eggs!!! :thumbup: I hope you get lots of healthy embryos. I hope you feel better soon!!:hugs::hugs: Good luck to you hun!!

@Ali, Good luck with your ER tomorrow. :dust::dust:

@Sweetness and Want, I am doing good. Thanks for asking!! :flower:

AFM,I made french toast with cinnamon and sugar with bacon for breakfast. DH said it was yummy!!! :thumbup:

DH and me went Christmas shopping this afternoon. I did about 90% of my Christmas shopping online but I still have a few more things to pick up. I ordered a large size sweater for my mom's boyfriend and they sent me a size XXL instead, so I needed to bring that back and get another sweater in the right size. :dohh: We still haven't put up our Christmas tree and decorations out yet. Part of me is thinking we could skip on doing christmas decorations this year.....hmmm.....

Other than that DH is going out of town tomorrow on a business trip for work and will be gone until Thursday. He had to get his suits dry cleaned yesterday. So I will be lonely for a few days, but I am sure time will go by fast.

Tomorrow I want to make a decision about which OB DR to pick and make an appointment. I want to go in after I am at least 5 weeks. I would like DH to go with me since we might be able to see how many embryos there are, so I won't schedule the appointment until this coming Friday or later since he will be out of town on his business trip. I will probably do my next betas in that appointment because I don't have a request to do another beta from my fertility office, they want me to get an ultrasound ASAP.

Hi all- wow so much going on! I promise I will come back and do personals later. Quick update here-
Off to London this am for another scan. On Friday I had 8 follies on right and 4 on left.
Ranging from 11- 17. Doing another scan today with (fingers crossed) egg collection on Wednesday.

Will update and do personals when I'm home later.

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Xx

Hold - Wow way to go!! 18 eggs is amazing!! Fx for a great fert report! :happydance:

Wanna - good job getting your Christmas shopping done :thumbup: I did a little this weekend but still have lots to go. Yumm that french toast sounds good!

Ever - good luck at your scan today!

AFM - I'm meeting with my Oncologist today for my pre-operative appointment and I'll get my surgery date today. I'm excited to move forward to the next step of this process :)

Hey all! Just left the FS. They got 17 eggs! YAY! I'll write more later!

Thanks girl!!! :hugs: I am still shocked by the results!

Ali- Congrats!!!!! YAY 17 eggs :happydance: That's wonderful!!

AFM:I am still waiting to hear from FS about fertilization. It is only 8am here... So guess I will give him some more time to call me :haha:

I do have a question though.. I am having quite a bit of abdominal/back pain that started at about midnight. The pain is above my belly button and lower back!! It feels almost like gas pain, but its not, and its a very sharp pain and bloating. Sensitive to even touch. Does anyone know what this is?? A little bit worried :(

ali - WOOT WOOT; that is great :)

ever - Good luck with your scan today!!

Em - Good luck with your appt; hope you can get things moving along ;)

hold - I am not sure what the pain could be from; have you taken any pain meds to help or called your FS to ask them?

wanna - Hope you get an OB soon and great about getting an appt soon; good idea to wait for DH :)

AFM....Bloods been drawn; just wait for the call now :)

@Hold, try some extra strength tylenol. It worked great for me when I was soar after the ER!!! I had cramping and bloating. If you feel like the pain is extreme than talk to your DR and see what they think. Good luck, I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs::hugs:

AFM,I have my first OB appointment /ultrasound scheduled for 12/27/2012 at 2:45.:thumbup:

I was hoping for something a little sooner but this other DR that I was referred to didn't have any appointments available until April, and of course I can't wait that long!!! :wacko:

The OB that I did make an appointment with came highly recommended by 2 different women that I spoke to that absolutely loved her which is why I went with that DR. However when I did a google search and read reviews about her, the reviews were mixed. Some women loved her and others said she had terriblebed side manner etc. So I am going to see how I like her in my first appointment and if I like her than everything is great and if not than I won't hesitate to switch DR's and go to another OB DR.

Other than that this afternoon I need to take my DH to the airport this afternoon, he is going out of town on a business trip and will be gone until Thursday afternoon. I will miss him, but it is only a few days and I am sure it will go by fast. I am going to try to keep myself busy well he is gone though, I need to do grocery shopping and clean the house etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->