Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hold- drink lots of water and Gatorad. Did u get the report yet ?

Wanna- yay that's exciting

Mich- now another wAit ;) ;)

Ali- that's awesome a lot off eggs!

Em- good lock at the app

Everyone else hope all is well

AFM- waiting on beta results and ultrasound thur

Thanks girl!!! :hugs: I am still shocked by the results!

Ali- Congrats!!!!! YAY 17 eggs :happydance: That's wonderful!!

AFM:I am still waiting to hear from FS about fertilization. It is only 8am here... So guess I will give him some more time to call me :haha:

I do have a question though.. I am having quite a bit of abdominal/back pain that started at about midnight. The pain is above my belly button and lower back!! It feels almost like gas pain, but its not, and its a very sharp pain and bloating. Sensitive to even touch. Does anyone know what this is?? A little bit worried :(

Hold- I was just thinking, maybe your pain is from your intestines? A lot of women notice that they are a little constipated after the ER because of the drugs. If you think it might be that, then go get some stool softener, it will help a lot! Oh, and don't hesitate to ask for some stronger meds, my Dr just gave me some lortab (like vicodin i think) to get through today and tomorrow. Some women get really bad cramps, while others not so much. I also think it hurts when they take out more eggs. If they only get 10 then that is only 10 pokes with a needle, if they get 20, well that is double the pokes. So I would think the more eggs they take the more pain you might have. Just a thought. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Sweet - can't wait to hear about your first U/S!!! That is tomorrow right?

EM - I am sure your embryos are doing just fine, let us know how many got frozen!!

Ever - I hope your scan goes well!

Michelle - oooh.. a BETA today, so exciting!!!

Wanna - great news about your OB appt, can't wait to see how it goes!

AFM - just got home.. had to get the prescription for the lortab, and while we were waiting we went to WalMart and got a few things (so nice to go into that store on a weekday when it isn't crazy busy)! So now the wait to see how many of the 17 fertilized. I'm amazed that we got that many. I'm 40!! That is a pretty good haul for someone my age. So thankful!!! :happydance:

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and being here for me, it means a lot to know that we are all here for each other!!!:thumbup:

All of you ladies (and gentleman) give me so much hope for a successful IVF cycle. Sometimes I think I'm too old to become a Mom, and I get so depressed thinking about it. :cry: But after reading so many great stories, I know I'm not alone in this situation.
I can't thank you all enough for sharing your stories. :hugs:

Mells - Who put an age/timeframe on becoming a mom!? Don't ever feel like you are too old and it will happen!!

All of you ladies (and gentleman) give me so much hope for a successful IVF cycle. Sometimes I think I'm too old to become a Mom, and I get so depressed thinking about it. :cry: But after reading so many great stories, I know I'm not alone in this situation.

Yep!! You can do it! I turned 40 in October, and I'm going to be a single mom. Sometimes I get a little panicky thinking about it, but I know I'll be a great Mom. Better than most, because I'm ready and I want them so much! You'll be a great mom too! :thumbup:

You are definitely going to do this Mells!!! A 60 yr old grandma just gave birth as a surrogate to her granddaughter!!! All you need is one little embie and you are good to go!!!!! :hugs:

I keep trying to update and write to people but it never works from my phone!!

I had my scan today and I am doing my trigger tonight - ER on wednesday morning (early!)

FS just called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fertilization Report:

14 fertilized eggs!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::wohoo:

I can't believe it! In total shock :cloud9:

YAY for triggering tonight ever :)

And AWESOME report hold!!! I bet you will have a 5dt ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->