Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ooh wow the good news just keeps coming in this thread!!!

Hold - congrats that is an amazing fert report yayyyy!!!! :happydance:

Ever - yay for trigger!!

Mells - you are not too old!! It will happen for you!

Ever- yay for trigger tonight!! You are not to far from Ali and I!

Em- thank you!! I am still shocked!

Michelle- I am hoping for a 5dt!! That is still the plan :)

I just got back from my appointment with my Oncologist. She scheduled my surgery for January 9th. I was hoping to do it sooner but she wants to wait for my ovary to go back down in a size and any residual cysts from the stims to disappear. I'm so happy to have a surgery date! I like to have a plan :)

I got a call from the Embryologist that 4 of our embryos were frozen this morning yayy!! And the best news is that there are 3 more they think might be ready later today or early tomorrow morning :happydance: Fx!

It's been an all around great day and made even better to come back on here and read all of this good news!! :)

Ali- Yay glad for the pain meds :) Also my ultrasound is this thurs at 945

Mich- YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY that is soooo freaking exciting! congrats!

Mells- it will happen the Lord always has different plans for everyone. It WILL happen

EM- thats exciting glad you have it sch!!

Ever- Getting soooooo close to ER :)

Hold- Awesome report!

Ali- Yay glad for the pain meds :) Also my ultrasound is this thurs at 945

Mich- YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY that is soooo freaking exciting! congrats!

Mells- it will happen the Lord always has different plans for everyone. It WILL happen

Oh my.. waiting! I feel like that is all we do :crazy: we wait and wait.. well I hope that your US shows a healthy little one, and a strong heartbeat!!!

Michelle - CONGRATS on your BFP!!!!!! :happydance: Awesome beta!!! So excited for you!!!

Ali - Yay for ER!! Fabulous #!!!

Hold - Great fert report! My RE said that in general only about 60% of eggs retrieved are mature and then 90% of those will fertilyze (with ICSI!). So you are beating the odds big time given that so many of yours are mature and fertilyzed!!! You must have some pretty fantastic eggs and a great donor! Rock on!!!! :happydance:

Em - I'm so happy for you that you have so many great little frosties waiting for you! And probably more by tomorrow! I bet it's nice to have a date for your surgery as well! GL!!! :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anyone. I'm having a little trouble focusing becuase I am so freakin' sick today!!! I was feeling so proud of myself for handling my minor little symptoms so well. lol. Today I am throwing up everything I eat!!! No bueno. I'm not sure if it is m/s or a virus, but I don't have any other symptoms besides nausea. Luckily I don't have to work today. I'm hoping this means those little ones are in there growing and growing! But if anyone has any good remedies, I'm all for it!

Hey girls...

Well I'm cd12 and I was on an IUI cycle up until this morning when I went in for a routine follicle check and found that I have 17 eggs from 12mm to 18mm. Needless to say the FS called my insurance and I was approved to proceed with IVF instead. I have no idea what to expect as I was not prepared for this.

I'm to take 150iu of Menupor tonight and tomorrow. I return on Wednesday morning for an Ultrasound and hopefully have retrieval on Friday. So nervous and full of questions.

One question currently running through my mind... After the transfer, did you go on bedrest for any amount of time. My FS is recommending 72 hours (that's 3 days!!!!)

Whisper - Sorry you are so sick :(

Em - That is AMAZING you have so many frosties and they may be freezing more tomorrow! And how awesome to have a surgery date scheduled so you can get this show on the road ;)

Hi August! After my ET, I only did bedrest that day and then for the past 2 weeks, no heavy lifting or working out. Good luck :)

Hey girls...

Well I'm cd12 and I was on an IUI cycle up until this morning when I went in for a routine follicle check and found that I have 17 eggs from 12mm to 18mm. Needless to say the FS called my insurance and I was approved to proceed with IVF instead. I have no idea what to expect as I was not prepared for this.

I'm to take 150iu of Menupor tonight and tomorrow. I return on Wednesday morning for an Ultrasound and hopefully have retrieval on Friday. So nervous and full of questions.

One question currently running through my mind... After the transfer, did you go on bedrest for any amount of time. My FS is recommending 72 hours (that's 3 days!!!!)

I bet your head is spinning! What a change! Yes my FS recommends 2 days of bed rest. I have seen others without any bed rest at all. I do know that you will have to be careful after ER and ET, no heavy lifting or and bouncing (running or aerobics are out). This is partly to keep your embryo from being tossed around, but has more to do with your ovaries that are swollen and could twist and cause pain and other potentially serious issues. Better to play it cool and relax if you can! Congrats on having so many follicles!

So beta is in!!! This is REALLY happening ....beta is 610 :cloud9:

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome news!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p354/JoleneSjodin/tervehdys/onnittelu/tsGradBearAlphaHelpfulHugsTags-vi.gif

Michelle and Ali ~ Thank you so much! It was such a shocker and change. I know that when I go in on Wednesday they are going to do a mini IVF prep course with me and my husband LOL ... Oh dear lord this is really happening! :rofl:

FS just called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fertilization Report:

14 fertilized eggs!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::wohoo:

I can't believe it! In total shock :cloud9:

WOW, that is awesome hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope all of your embryos are stay nice and healthy for your ET and so you can have some frosties!!! :dust::dust:

Hi Ladies and Chase! Well, I had a horrible morning. I went in for the blood test and u/s and they only found 4 follicles that will be mature enough. :cry: The others aren't growing. I know we only need one, but this is ridiculous. Why did we pay thousands of $$ for drugs and stick needles in my body everyday to get what clomid would have given me? Dr says I will trigger tomorrow or Wed. I'm trying really hard to remain positive, but I am definitely disappointed. I ran into a close friend after my appt and lost it in the grocery store. :cry: I finally got to talk to DH (he was at work), so I'm a little better. Breathe...

Em- I am so happy for you. Yay for :cold: and a schedule!!
Hold- That's amazing! Congrats on having so many fertilize! :happydance:
Whisper- I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
Michelle- Congrats on the amazing beta!! :happydance:
August- Welcome and good luck! We'll probably be in the tww together!

I hope everyone else is doing well. I'm thinking of doing a little retail therapy and baking some banana bread to lift my spirits.

Grrrrr still waiting on my results and may not get them today they new carrier misplaced my blood!!! Really?!

Lotus - I am sorry :hugs: I have my FX'ed for you!

Sweet - How frustrating; hopefully they find it and get going ;)

Hi Ladies and Chase! Well, I had a horrible morning. I went in for the blood test and u/s and they only found 4 follicles that will be mature enough. :cry: The others aren't growing. I know we only need one, but this is ridiculous. Why did we pay thousands of $$ for drugs and stick needles in my body everyday to get what clomid would have given me? Dr says I will trigger tomorrow or Wed. I'm trying really hard to remain positive, but I am definitely disappointed. I ran into a close friend after my appt and lost it in the grocery store. :cry: I finally got to talk to DH (he was at work), so I'm a little better. Breathe...

Em- I am so happy for you. Yay for :cold: and a schedule!!
Hold- That's amazing! Congrats on having so many fertilize! :happydance:
Whisper- I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
Michelle- Congrats on the amazing beta!! :happydance:
August- Welcome and good luck! We'll probably be in the tww together!

I hope everyone else is doing well. I'm thinking of doing a little retail therapy and baking some banana bread to lift my spirits.

Hang in there Lotus! :hugs: A lot can happen in the last couple of days. Fx some more follicles pop up!! Retail therapy is a must! I use it all the time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->