Ivf oct/nov/dec

Morning Ladies..

Just got the news about my fertilization report.. 17 eggs, 15 were mature.. and 13 fertilized!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :headspin: I'm on cloud 9 :cloud9: So the Dr wants to wait now and do a 5dt which will be Saturday. I think I will take Friday off to get stuff done before being forced to be on bed rest all weekend. Next week is going to be a busy one and I need to get laundry done and be prepared for it! I'm amazed at the difference between this cycle and last. I have almost 2x the number of fertilized eggs this time! (13 now 7 last time). Amazing!! I'm so excited :happydance:

Yayyyy Ali!!! :yipee: Congrats!! That is great news!! :happydance: :happydance:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ali :) WOOHOO :happydance: This thread is sooo lucky :)

I totally agree! I'm over the moon right now! So amazing :happydance:

So what else is happening today? Do we have any BETA's or follie counts to watch for? I know that Chase will get his BETA shortly, anyone else getting news today? :hug: :dust: I am literally bouncing off the walls!

So my last beta was 22503 progesterone 237 that's 26dp5dt. Now ultrasound this thur :)

Awesome report Ali

WOW Sweet; awesome beta! I bet you have twinnies in there ;) Will be anxious for your u/s Thursday :)

For all you beta lovers here Is an awesome site

https://www.surromomsonline.com/support/showthread.php?t=104399

Thanks Ali and for the reassurance on healthy

I bet you are!! That's a lot. You will have a lot of frosties

Sweetness ~ Wow... those are awesome numbers for a beta! I bet you're super excited about the ultrasound on Thursday. I wish you nothing but the best. Can't wait to hear if it's one or two babies for you. :hugs:

Ali ~ Thats so amazing! I'm sure you're gonna have amazing embryo's on Saturday for your transfer. Have you decided how many you would like to transfer?

As for me ~ I can't wait for tomorrow's ultrasound to see how many of the smaller eggs have caught up. The nurse is almost sure that my ET will be Friday morning/possibly on Saturday. I'm so happy that I can't wipe the smile off of my face. God only knew how much I wanted an IVF cycle instead of an IUI so I'm pleased yet surprised that everything so far has worked in my favor. I got a call from my Ferility Pharmacy just now with a confirmation of my new prescriptions and I believe she said there were like 5-6 different medications from Prometrium to Progesterone, prenatals, and two other medications. I was like WHAT????!!!???? LOL I was not expecting that at all. I can't wait for the shipping confirmation call to come through so that I can thoroughly questions what medications I'm being prescribed. LOL

Sweetness ~ Wow... those are awesome numbers for a beta! I bet you're super excited about the ultrasound on Thursday. I wish you nothing but the best. Can't wait to hear if it's one or two babies for you. :hugs:

Ali ~ Thats so amazing! I'm sure you're gonna have amazing embryo's on Saturday for your transfer. Have you decided how many you would like to transfer?

As for me ~ I can't wait for tomorrow's ultrasound to see how many of the smaller eggs have caught up. The nurse is almost sure that my ET will be Friday morning/possibly on Saturday. I'm so happy that I can't wipe the smile off of my face. God only knew how much I wanted an IVF cycle instead of an IUI so I'm pleased yet surprised that everything so far has worked in my favor. I got a call from my Ferility Pharmacy just now with a confirmation of my new prescriptions and I believe she said there were like 5-6 different medications from Prometrium to Progesterone, prenatals, and two other medications. I was like WHAT????!!!???? LOL I was not expecting that at all. I can't wait for the shipping confirmation call to come through so that I can thoroughly questions what medications I'm being prescribed. LOL

August - yes, IVF is totally different than IUI. When they go in to harvest the eggs, they usually destroy the corpus luteum (this normally would produce the progesterone and estrogen), so instead we need to supplement with them. In addition you will probably have to take an anti-biotic for a few days after the ER (egg retrieval), I have taken doxycycline both times. They also prescribed medrol too. I think this is an anti inflamatory that helps keep the swelling down after the ER. Maybe they are prescribing other fertility meds? When do you go in for your IVF appointment? Hopefully that will help answer all your questions!! GL and FX'd that it works!

Em- I am glad you got a date for your surgery :hugs: It is going to be here in no time! And congrats on all your frosties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing!!!

Sweet- I can't wait to hear how many babies you have in there!!!! Sounds like twins!! :)

Whisper- Thank you!! I am sorry you are feeling ill! I can't stand to throw up!! Make sure and stay hydrated as much as possible!

August- Welcome!! 17 follicles sounds great!!! I am sure switching from IUI to IVF is a scary thing, but you could have 17 eggs in there! That is exciting :) As far as bedrest.. My FS does not recommend it. Just to take it easy day of transfer and stick to the no gym/exercise until after pregnancy test.

Wanna- Thanks!! Your u/s will be here before you know it!

Lotus- Hang in there :hugs: I know remaining positive is hard, but you never really know how many eggs there going to find until they are actually in there. I will be praying for you!!

Mo- thank you!!! Sorry your not feeling well either! Hope you don't have a stomach virus!

Girly- try and stay positive! :hugs:

Chase- Good luck for your second beta results today!!!! :)

Ali- I am sooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 fertilized eggs YAY :happydance:

Sorry if I missed anyone :hugs:

AFM: I slept pretty good last night! And I weighed myself this morning and I haven't gained any weight :thumbup: I am surprised how much tylenol has been helping with the pain and discomfort. So as of rite now... Medication wise I am on:
Baby aspirin
Folic Acid
Endometrium 2x a day
Dexamethasone 2x a day (until Sunday)
Estrace 2mg 2x a day (starting today)
Doxy 100mg 2x a day (thurs-sat)

I am nervous to start estrace today because it is a high dosage, rite? I get headaches from bcp because of the estrogen, so I am guessing I will get it from the estrace too? Also, do you take them orally or vaginally?

I just got a call back from the pharamacy... there are 7 prescriptions

Pregno - Trigger shot
Medrol
Doxycycline
Prometrium Capsule
Progesterone Oil
Estradiol/Estrogen
7th - I don't remember :rofl:

Overwhelmed can sum up how I feel right now, but tomorrow is my next appointment where I'll be thoroughly consulted in regards to the process and procedures of IVF. I'm also reading the IVF packet from the doctor's office that is 45 pages in length.

Thank you for all your words everyone! :hugs:

Morning Ladies..

Just got the news about my fertilization report.. 17 eggs, 15 were mature.. and 13 fertilized!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :headspin: I'm on cloud 9 :cloud9: So the Dr wants to wait now and do a 5dt which will be Saturday. I think I will take Friday off to get stuff done before being forced to be on bed rest all weekend. Next week is going to be a busy one and I need to get laundry done and be prepared for it! I'm amazed at the difference between this cycle and last. I have almost 2x the number of fertilized eggs this time! (13 now 7 last time). Amazing!! I'm so excited :happydance:

:wohoo: :wohoo: Congratulations! That is a great number!

I just got a call back from the pharamacy... there are 7 prescriptions

Pregno - Trigger shot
Medrol
Doxycycline
Prometrium Capsule
Progesterone Oil
Estradiol/Estrogen
7th - I don't remember :rofl:

Overwhelmed can sum up how I feel right now, but tomorrow is my next appointment where I'll be thoroughly consulted in regards to the process and procedures of IVF. I'm also reading the IVF packet from the doctor's office that is 45 pages in length.

Thank you for all your words everyone! :hugs:

You'll be fine! Just keep breathing!! :haha: If you have any questions, just ask! There is a lot to take in, and most of us had weeks to prepare, you have just a few days!

So my last beta was 22503 progesterone 237 that's 26dp5dt. Now ultrasound this thur :)

Awesome report Ali

Yayy!! Congrats that is a really strong number!! I'm excited for Thursday to see how many little ones you have :happydance:

Hold - glad you're feeling good! I was surprised about how well Tylenol works too. Thank goodness we can take it. :thumbup:

Chase - good luck with your beta today!

August - I'm sure the shock hasn't worn off and like Ali said, you haven't had as much time to prepare. It sounds like you are progressing really well though and ER will be here before you know it!

Thanks ladies. Yes I am too soooo excited for the ultrasound this thurs I can't wait. Won't be able to sleep wed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->