Ivf oct/nov/dec

@lucie, Good luck with your ER!!! Fingers crossed that the OHSS stays away and that you can still do your fresh transfer this cycle!!! :dust::dust:
https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/GoodLuckSmileyShamrock.gif

@Em, I am so happy that you have 5 frosties!! That is wonderful news hun!!! :happydance::happydance:

Lucie- Yay! We have our ERs on the same day! I'm glad everything is going well. :hugs:

Ali- Congrats on the amazing fertilization report!

Em- Yay for 5 :cold:!!! That acupuncture appt sounds nice. I am planning to do some restorative yoga to help me relax.

Chase- Congrats on another strong beta! I can't wait to hear if you have twins! :baby::baby:

Ever- Good luck tomorrow! :hugs:

Sweet- Awesome beta! Two more days!!! :happydance:

August- This ivf stuff can be overwhelming, but what a wonderful reason to be overwhelmed! I'm so excited for you! :hugs:

Thinking about you, ash! I can't wait for you to get started again.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM- I had my appt this morning and it looks like we might have 6 follies. I would love to have more, but when I asked the Dr if we should be concerned that only 6 are maturing, he said "no." So, we're just going with it and trying to remain positive. My Follistim has been reduced to 50 and I'm still doing 5u of Lupron and 1 vial of Menopur. I go tomorrow for another blood test and u/s and will do the trigger tomorrow night. ER will be Friday! I'm ready! :dance: <~ Snoopy dance :winkwink:

@Lotus, I am glad that a couple more follies grew bigger and caught up!!! Good luck with your ER on Friday!!! You might get a surprise and have a few more eggs in your ER as well, often you end up with a couple more eggs for the ER that what you are able to see on the ultrasound!! :dust::dust:

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/SmileyGoodLuck.gif

@Lotus, I am glad that a couple more follies grew bigger and caught up!!! Good luck with your ER on Friday!!! You might get a surprise and have a few more eggs in your ER as well, often you end up with a couple more eggs for the ER that what you are able to see on the ultrasound!! :dust::dust:

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/SmileyGoodLuck.gif

Thank you so much, wanna. I am so glad I have this forum and all of you to turn to during this time. Friends just don't get it and we haven't shared with family. This group is invaluable! :hugs:

Lotus my consultant keeps telling me that it's not quantity but quality!! If you have 6 follies I am sure they are all big and healthy. I have 8 on one ovary but it's likely that only 4 of those will be mature!! Easy to say but try not to focus on it!! Good luck with ER on Friday. I'm waiting for mine now. Xx

Good morning ladies... I'm sitting here at home waiting to leave for the FS. I'm having an utrasound today to see the status of my follicles. I must say that I couldn't sleep last night. I was so uncomfortable and I couldn't find a position where I felt like I could sleep. My breast are so sore and heavy. And I'm feeling some discomfort in my ovary area. Which I believe could be a good thing. I couldn't even put my shoes and socks on this morning. :rofl:

Ever~ I'm keeping you in my prayers as you go in for your ER done this morning. I believe you are in England so, you may have had it already. I pray you are recovering well :hugs:

Lotus - you will probably end up with more. I had 6 follies the first time and 7 the second and ended up getting more eggs than that both times. My RE stresses quality over quantity too. There are tons of women on this forum that only had a couple of eggs retrieved and they are pregnant. I used to read the IVF success thread when I was nervous about the numbers because you can see that every combo of numbers works. From one embryo on up! Here is the thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/491023-list-your-ivf-successes-here.html

Ever - good luck today!!

August - it sounds like you're moving along nicely. I was really bloated toward the end too. Good luck at your appointment today!

Lotus- good luck and yes It's about quality not quantity. I had 8 eggs 4 fert and those four all made it to day 5 blast and I have 2 frosties. :)

Mich- good luck today!!

Ever- good luck as well!

Aug- I was REALLY bloated after ER like the next day it was the craziest thing ever how bloated I was!!! Good luck for your scan!

Wanna- hope your doing great! When your next beta?

Em- hope your doing great too!

Want and whisper- hope your doing well.

Morning ladies..

So many positive things going on here! YAY!

Sweet - only one more day until your US!!! :yipee:

Ever - I can't wait to hear about your report after ER. I hope it is good :thumbup:

August - welcome and :dust:

Lotus - just pray and talk to your little follies, I am sure that helped mine! FX'd for a great ER!

Everyone else.. HI :hi:

AFM - well yesterday was a little rough, I ended up having a lot of pain in the afternoon and then couldn't sleep at all last night. Was up from 1-4 worrying about my embryos!! I'm crazy :wacko:. So I called my FS office to check on them and question the decision to do a day 3 or day 5 transfer. Originally we were going to do a day 3 transfer and do assisted hatching, then with my great turn out (13 embryos) they said, let's wait to day 5. My concern was that if we wait until day 5 will they hatch on their own? I have heard that women over 37 need some help in this department as they tend to have thicker shells and the embryo can't hatch. This is why they have assisted hatching. So I was all worried we were going to get great blasts and they wouldn't hatch! My FS helped a lot. He said if they make it to blastocyst then they have the strength to hatch :thumbup: They are going to peek at them tomorrow and see how they are doing and we'll make the decision as to whether to do the day 3 or day 5 transfer tomorrow. Now I'm hoping that they look great and we can wait until day 5!!

Good luck today ever & Lotus ;)

ali - I bet you will get some great blasts! That is what happened to me; I am 38 gonna be 39 in less then a month, and I had 8 that made it to day 5, so with 13 I bet you are gonna be in great shape ;) Did you decide how many your putting back?

Em - YAY for your 5 frosties ;) that is so awesome and I am glad you enjoyed acupuncture; it was a blessing for me this cycle!!

Hope everyone else is doing good! I am waiting for my results from today ;)

Lotus- good luck and yes It's about quality not quantity. I had 8 eggs 4 fert and those four all made it to day 5 blast and I have 2 frosties. :)

Mich- good luck today!!

Ever- good luck as well!

Aug- I was REALLY bloated after ER like the next day it was the craziest thing ever how bloated I was!!! Good luck for your scan!

Wanna- hope your doing great! When your next beta?

Em- hope your doing great too!

Want and whisper- hope your doing well.

I dont have another beta until my OB appointment on 12/27/2012, so they will be doing an utrasound than and I should be able to see heart beats hopefully since i will be 7 weeks and I will be able to see how many of the 3 embryos we transfered made it as well. :thumbup:

@Ali, Good luck. i hope that all of your embryos continue to grown nice and strong!!! :dust::dust:

Ali- try not to with worry everything will turn out great. It's crazy how we worry about all the little things that most women never think about but we have been through a lot to have our babies and that makes them extra special :)

Wanna- oooo I see lucky. I don't get released to ob for a little longer. I am 7 weeks today so I pray tomorrow they hear a healthy healthy heartbeat. I can't wait for your OB appt. any symptoms yet?

Mich- I need your results to hurry I'm anxious too!

@Ali - I understand the nerves. I am usually a great sleeper, but while this was going on, I had some really restless nights. My biggest fear was that none of the day fives would be boys and I'd have to decide if I wanted to go for a girl or put it off again. Eventually, I was able to let go of the outcome and let things take it's course, but it was hard!
I'm betting you have a great set of little guys there and they'll be quite good enough to go for the five-day option.

Ali- try not to with worry everything will turn out great. It's crazy how we worry about all the little things that most women never think about but we have been through a lot to have our babies and that makes them extra special :)

Wanna- oooo I see lucky. I don't get released to ob for a little longer. I am 7 weeks today so I pray tomorrow they hear a healthy healthy heartbeat. I can't wait for your OB appt. any symptoms yet?

Mich- I need your results to hurry I'm anxious too!

Thanks hun.:flower: My symtpoms are, bloated (i posted a picture of my bloaty bump in my journal today if you want take a peek) increased hunger, tender boobs on and off, super tired, cramping, feeling fussy about certain foods I eat, some foods just seem gross right now. I have managed to avoid MS so far but it is early still so who knows what the future might hold for me. LOL.

What about you? Do you have any symptoms yet?

Thanks everyone! I was just super worried about now many of my embryos would make it to day 5 and would they hatch? My FS will look at them with the embryologist tomorrow and they will let me know if we have to do it tomorrow. I'm hoping we can wait until Saturday (day 5). I think I just needed to know they were doing fine! Hopefully I sleep better tonight!!!

Michelle - I'm afraid to put back more than 2. I am petrified of triplets!! So we'll put back 2 and freeze the rest. Hopefully I have some to freeze! AHH.. it is no wonder I'm going bonkers :wacko:

Chase - thanks! It is tough sledding right now, worrying about these tiny little things that could one day be my children!

Knowing you are all here and rooting for me like I have for you helps a bunch!!! THANKS!!

Wanna- yes I haven't had any MS either we might be the lucky ones. I do get intermittent nausea and headaches at night sometimes wayyyyy sleepy and something weird maybe it has happened to you??? When I wake up in the middle of the night my boobs are soooo sore but when I wake up during the day they are fine nothing weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->