Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hello all. Well, I got my beta numbers back - how does 1254 grab you? :yipee: I had to go and check the list posted on the SMO message board and found that my little Casper is only 3 points away from being the champ for 12dp5dt - isn't that just like a guy to be so competitive already? :haha:
Anyway, the good news is with the number that high already, they don't have to do anymore tests until the first US on the 28th of December. Sort of mixed feelings - I like having new numbers to know everything is right but then again there is also that bit of worry when waiting. So now I just have to let go, enjoy the holiday season and trust that the Lord is going to take care of my little boy. Or boys - I only had one put in but there's always the chance of a split and winding up with identical twins. Those high betas do make me raise my eyebrows a bit. I sort of hope not - as a single parent, it will be a lot harder, but if that is what is in the cards for me, I sure won't complain! I have every intention of having two boys and if I get them both at the same time, well, I already have the second name picked out too!

Ali, great news on your numbers and even better that you can go for the 5 day option. Sending lots and lots of luck and prayer your way.

I'll catch up with everyone else later - I've let myself get a bit behind at my work and I need to catch up on some things - I've got a whole bunch of baby stuff to buy in the near future. :thumbup:

Oh, just to prove that luck sometimes comes in waves - I've had a piece of real estate I've wanted to unload for a while - give me a nice financial cushion - and in the last two days, I've gotten two offers on it, so now I have a bidding war which will only be to my benefit. I am feeling very blessed right now and I wish the same for each and every one of you. :hugs:

Wow Chase; that is so awesome! That is one strong boy you have there or possibly twins ;) Glad things are working out for you!

Chase - that is amazing. Like you said, you can relax a bit now!!! Great great Beta!!

Ali - great fertilisation report.

AFM - I am off for my ER tomorrow morning. Hoping that they get quite a few!!!

hold - its great that you don't seem to have any OHSS - glad the tylenol is helping!!

August - fantastic that you can transfer over to IVF. Really hope that they explain everything in detail to you at your next apt. I always try to write any questions down as I always forget what I wanted to ask!

Sweet - I bet Thursday can't come quick enough!

Chase - that is amazing. Like you said, you can relax a bit now!!! Great great Beta!!

Ali - great fertilisation report.

AFM - I am off for my ER tomorrow morning. Hoping that they get quite a few!!!

Thanks EVER!!! GL at your ER tomorrow!!! How many follicles did you have at your last U/S?

Chase- here is another good site that posts a lot of betas
https://www.surromomsonline.com/support/showthread.php?t=104399

And that could be twins!!

hold - its great that you don't seem to have any OHSS - glad the tylenol is helping!!

August - fantastic that you can transfer over to IVF. Really hope that they explain everything in detail to you at your next apt. I always try to write any questions down as I always forget what I wanted to ask!

Sweet - I bet Thursday can't come quick enough!

Your right I need it right now lol

Goodluck tom

Everhopeful~~ Good Luck tomorrow morning!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. :hugs: How many follicles and what size where they at your last u/s?

@Chase, Congratulations on great first betas!!!

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Congrats/grads-1.gif

@Ever, Good luck with your ER tomorrow!! i hope you get lots of nice healthy eggs!!!:dust::dust:

https://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae150/Leorathe/good_luck.gif

Morning Ladies..

Just got the news about my fertilization report.. 17 eggs, 15 were mature.. and 13 fertilized!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :headspin: I'm on cloud 9 :cloud9: So the Dr wants to wait now and do a 5dt which will be Saturday. I think I will take Friday off to get stuff done before being forced to be on bed rest all weekend. Next week is going to be a busy one and I need to get laundry done and be prepared for it! I'm amazed at the difference between this cycle and last. I have almost 2x the number of fertilized eggs this time! (13 now 7 last time). Amazing!! I'm so excited :happydance:

WOOO HOOO!!! Congrats!! That is an awesomefertilization report!!! I am so happy for you!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi all- thanks for good luck wishes. Last scan was on Monday. I had 8 on right ovary and 4 on left. Measuring from 20 to 14. Hoping the smaller ones have caught up!! Early start for us. Need to be in London by 7.30 which means leaving home at 6am and won't be discharged until about 4pm!!

Will update tomorrow!!

Xx

Hi all- thanks for good luck wishes. Last scan was on Monday. I had 8 on right ovary and 4 on left. Measuring from 20 to 14. Hoping the smaller ones have caught up!! Early start for us. Need to be in London by 7.30 which means leaving home at 6am and won't be discharged until about 4pm!!

Will update tomorrow!!

Xx

I'm sure the smaller ones will catch up! FX'd and we can't wait to hear how things went!

So had another us this morning. My head is swimming from all the info I got. I now have 9 on the right, although a "bunch" (Dr.'s words) are pretty small. He did measure 3 or 4 on that side. On the left I now have 17! I have one at 21, four or five at 14-15, and the rest under. I don't meet the clinic's criteria for trigger yet, but the Dr. is concerned since I did have a mild case of OHSS last IVF cycle. So everything now depends on what my e2 levels come back. There are four possible things that could happen: 1-Trigger tonight with HCG, ER Thursday, 2-Trigger tonight with lupron trigger, ER Thursday, 3- Trigger tomorrow with HCG, ER Friday, 2-Trigger tomorrow with lupron trigger, ER Friday.

Dr. says there is also a chance we may not be able to do a fresh transfer. If my levels are too high, he says he would freeze all due to the risk of OHSS. We'd most likely do FET next month.

Just waiting for a call now to find out what will happen... Will do personals in a bit. Hope you are all well!

Chase - yayy congrats!! :happydance: What a relief to have such a strong number!! Identical twins would be pretty cool :)

Ever - good luck tomorrow! I hope you get lots of eggs!!

Lucie - wow that is a lot of follicles!! I hope the OHSS stays away!

The Embryologist called and told me they were able to freeze one more embryo yesterday afternoon for a total of 5 yayyy!!! :happydance: :dance: I'm so relieved they are all safe and sound so I can stop worrying about them! It's amazing how attached I am to them already :)

Today I had my first acupuncture appointment. It was so relaxing I feel asleep. The acupuncturist was really nice and she showed me the needles first in case I was afraid. I told her after giving myself roughly 50 injections over the past two cycles, any phobia I had of needles is long gone ;)

Got the call. I'm to do 150 iu of Follistim tonight, then trigger tomorrow night at 7pm. I have to be at the Dr.'s bright and early Friday at 6:30am for a 7am ER!

Em-What great news! :)

Sweet and Chase-Awesome betas! :happydance:

Ever-Good luck tomorrow! :flower:

Ali- Fabulous fert. report! :thumbup:

August- Welcome! :wave: Best of luck for your cycle!

Hope everyone else is doing fantastically!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->