Ivf oct/nov/dec

ali - You will have plenty to freeze ;) I understand your worry; I think there is a little of that with every step in this process!

Beta result is in.....1143. I think this is OK, but of course the nervous nelly in me is still worried!

Ali - sending your little ones tons of growing vibes! :hugs: I found this to be the hardest part of the process. I was constantly worried about mine, whether they would make it to day 3 or day 5. It's really stressful!! I'm glad your FS could reassure you. Fx for a 5 day transfer!

Ali - sending your little ones tons of growing vibes! :hugs: I found this to be the hardest part of the process. I was constantly worried about mine, whether they would make it to day 3 or day 5. It's really stressful!! I'm glad your FS could reassure you. Fx for a 5 day transfer!

It is hard! I was up all night worrying about them! HEHE. It is amazing how attached we are to those tiny little embryos! So glad you guys are here to reassure us! It is possible and we just have to have some faith!

ali - I go back next Tuesday for another blood test and they will also do a scan that day! They wanted me to go in on Wednesday, but they were completely booked, so it looks like in 6 days I hopefully get to see something ;)

ali - I go back next Tuesday for another blood test and they will also do a scan that day! They wanted me to go in on Wednesday, but they were completely booked, so it looks like in 6 days I hopefully get to see something ;)

YAY!!! That is so exciting!!! I bet you can't wait to see your little bundle or maybe bundles? HEHE. :happydance:

ali - I am excited; only 6 days away ;) I think I have one strong little one in there, but I will soon find out!

Michelle - thats great!!!

Ali - really hope they continue to grow brilliantly for you and you make it to your 5 day transfer!

AFM - had my ER today. They got 10 so I now just have to wait to get my fertilisation report tomorrow!! Very nervous!!! I do really hope that I make it to day 5 transfer also!

Lots of worries ahead... so far so good though...

Hope everyone else is doing well,

xx

ever - 10 is AWESOME!!! I have my FX'ed for you and cannot wait to hear your report tomorrow :)

Ali - really hope they continue to grow brilliantly for you and you make it to your 5 day transfer!

AFM - had my ER today. They got 10 so I now just have to wait to get my fertilisation report tomorrow!! Very nervous!!! I do really hope that I make it to day 5 transfer also!

xx

Part of me is glad I'm not the only one that goes :wacko: with this stuff. The other part of me wishes that none of us had to worry at all!
Congrats on getting your 10 eggs! FX'd that your report tomorrow is a good one!

This has been such a lucky thread! :hug: to all you ladies and gent! I really do hope that there are plenty more successes in the next couple of weeks!! :thumbup::happydance:

xx

10 eggs is wonderful news Ever!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear your fertilization report! :happydance:

Question!!

Did anyone else receive antibiotics through IV for ER or ET??

I did at ER and I am going to call tomorrow and ask if I can have the same at ET instead of starting Doxycycline because my stomach is a complete mess lately :wacko: They might think I am crazy :haha:

Beta result is in.....1143. I think this is OK, but of course the nervous nelly in me is still worried!
When I got my second beta, I went on the beta sites, calculating the exact hours between them based on the expected doubling times and the mean doubling rate. I'm something of a math dude, so that's just what I do with numbers, but then I realized I was being silly. As long as the numbers basically double every two days (and yours did), it means everything is going well! So that's a good number.:thumbup:

Ever, 10 is a great number. I got 11 from my egg donor and had success, so here's hoping you will too. Something I keep meaning to mention to you - when I was on a cruise once, I joined up with a few other people including an elderly British couple to form a team to play on the daily trivia games. At the British couple's suggestion, the name of our team was the 'Ever Hopefuls' and we cleaned up. So it was a winning name for me and I hope it's a good sign for you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->