Ivf oct/nov/dec

May I join?

I am new to bnb, but I recognize some names on this thread :)

My ER will be early December and hopefully 5 day ET.

I am getting so nervous/anxious!! I have started to have some anxiety attacks recently.. Anyone else going through this?

Anyone doing acupuncture?

May I join?

I am getting so nervous/anxious!! I have started to have some anxiety attacks recently.. Anyone else going through this?

Welcome to the group hun!!!:flower:

I am nervous and excited all at the same time!!!!! I am nervous about spending so much money when there are no guarantees. Fingers crossed we both make lots of eggs and have alot of healthy embryos for transfer!!! :thumbup:

My clinic I am going to does offer acupuncture and they do a free one on the day of egg retrival if you choose to do it. I am not sure if I am going to do it or not, but I have heard if you are relaxed than you can make more eggs so it sounds like a positive. :thumbup:

Good luck and baby dust to you!! :dust::dust::dust:

May I join?

I've been pretty anxious throughout this infertility journey. And I love how people keep telling me "If you would just calm down, you could have a baby." Um -not so much. Me calming down doesn't increase my husband's sperm morphology. And, my RE said that research has been unable to show that stress decreases chance of pregnancy. So, just do your best to make it through and don't be too hard on yourself!

Wish - Just wanted to send you the best of luck for your ER tomorrow. I hope everything goes well and that you get what you need! Today I find out if any of my extra embryos survived for freezing. So nervous!

@Whisper, Fingers crossed and I am sending you lots of good luck that you have lots of healthy embryos from freezing!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome newcomers!

Whisper & Want - hope all is going well in the 2ww keeping my fx's crossed for u

Wish - wishing you well tomorrow for ER I'm sure everything will go well!

HappyB - thinking of u and sorry things didn't work out but hoping this November will get our +++

Mo - sounds like you've been through so much hugs! Hope everything works out with the frostie situation I agree if 2 thaw and may cause issues with refreezing I'd put back 2

Michelle - been thinking of you and hope the pain has subsided! I hope this doesn't interfere with your cycle....hang in there neighbor!

Sweet - hope you are doing well

Hockey - hope AF has arrived so you can move forward!!

Sorry if I missed anyone. Thought I'd catch up while watching some football. 6 more days of BCP!

wanna- I am also very nervous about going into debt with no guarantee. I wish IVF wasn't so expensive! My clinic doesn't offer acupuncture and my insurance doesn't cover it either:wacko: So another expense for me if I decide to do it. I have tried acupuncture in the past and I loved it!! I found it very relaxing and it actually did regulate my cycles. But I don't have another $50-$75 dollars a week to spend to do it rite now. Good luck to you too!! I hope we both get good results :hugs:

Whisper82- thank you! It must be SO annoying that people are telling you that!! I can't even imagine. :hugs: Do you have anxiety attacks also with the sweaty palms and racing heart? I am finding it so hard to cope at the moment. I went to lunch yesterday morning with family and I had one so bad at the table that I had to just get up and walk outside for a few. I find them embarrassing also :(
I have my fingers crossed for your embryos!! What time will you know?

kchope- thank you for the welcome :flower:

just an update. the unbearable cramps haven't come for about a day. today is day 4 after egg transfer. hoping everything is still ok inside. Test day T-minus 10 days away.

Hi everyone! :hi:

Whisper - good luck today with your transfer! :thumbup: Can't wait to hear the good news!!

Holdontohope - Welcome! Your in good company here! :flower:

KCHope - how are you doing? Just waiting patiently? (or impatiently like me?)

Want2conceive - Fx'd for you!! :dust: Will you be testing early? :test:

AFM - I think the witch has finally arrived!! :witch: Woke up with horrible cramping early this morning and what appears to be my normal period. Will see how the day progresses and that it stays normal. I'm so ready to get a plan together!! :happydance:

just an update. the unbearable cramps haven't come for about a day. today is day 4 after egg transfer. hoping everything is still ok inside. Test day T-minus 10 days away.

sending you great vibes want!!

camping was fun this weekend... enjoyed being out in this fall weather the view was amazing.... BUT (of course there was a but) AF came full blown on sat... which confused me since I have been spotting since the 8th lol, so i called my dr. just to let them know.

does anyone else get anxiety when it comes to calling them? I feel like im bothering them even thought I havent called since the 8th, but I also feel like i dont want them to miss any information lol...

Happy monday guys!!

Hi ladies! I hope I can join you guys :) I'm 24 OH is 39 and we've been TTC for 2 years now. I have been on lupron since 10/7 and today I had my CD 3 lupron period monitoring and the doctor said everything looks like we're ready to go so hopefully I'll be starting my meds tonight!

Hi ladies! I hope I can join you guys :) I'm 24 OH is 39 and we've been TTC for 2 years now. I have been on lupron since 10/7 and today I had my CD 3 lupron period monitoring and the doctor said everything looks like we're ready to go so hopefully I'll be starting my meds tonight!

Welcome!!! I recogone you from other posts along time ago! Glad everything is under control now. Hopefully you will get to start meds. Im on day 3 of Lupron did it leave little bruises and guessing you do it in your belly?

Uhm, the lupron wasn't bad for me at all, luckily! I did get a couple of hot flashes, mostly at night but other than that ... nothing. No bruising and yes I did it under my belly button to the right a little bit. The 2nd night I did my lupron I actually got this itchy feeling where I did the shot and it left a red circle around the area so I asked for advice on another thread and they told me to ice the area before I did the shot and it helps a lot! You don't even feel the shot so ... if you're having difficulties you should ice it :D

What protocol are you on?

May I join?

Welcome! And yes I am also getting nervous with all this. just so much in the unknown area for me but thats what this thread is for is to help all of us!
............ Thank goodness!

May I join?

I've been pretty anxious throughout this infertility journey. And I love how people keep telling me "If you would just calm down, you could have a baby." Um -not so much. Me calming down doesn't increase my husband's sperm morphology. And, my RE said that research has been unable to show that stress decreases chance of pregnancy. So, just do your best to make it through and don't be too hard on yourself!

Boy do I ever know what your talking about! I just love how everyone knows us better :)

thats great I am glad it is better! And wish we could just know right then in there that we were preg. I dont like the waiting game :)

Whisper- How are you doing?

Hockey- Good im glaf AF finally came now back on track :)

KC- just a few more days on BCP then the fun

TCMC, Mich, Mobaby and anyone else hope all is well! Baby dust

thats great I am glad it is better! And wish we could just know right then in there that we were preg. I dont like the waiting game :)

I guess I spoke to soon. Those unbearable cramps came back about 30min ago and just got better a few minutes ago. I hadn't had them for 24hours and then they return. ugh!

I also agree, I wish I knew right now instead of having to wait. But in my mind I'm PUPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->