Ivf oct/nov/dec

Whisper- How are you doing?

Hockey- Good im glaf AF finally came now back on track :)

KC- just a few more days on BCP then the fun

TCMC, Mich, Mobaby and anyone else hope all is well! Baby dust

Sweetness! - I am glad you are getting to start your meds! I think time goes by so much faster after you get to start stimming and monitoring. I am doing good. Just waiting.:wacko: I found out yesterday that we have one embryo to freeze. I actually feel pretty good about that as my RE said that only about 20% of people have any left over to freeze. The embryologist said the others were not developing fetal tissue like they should. I'm just grateful to have one frozen!

just an update. the unbearable cramps haven't come for about a day. today is day 4 after egg transfer. hoping everything is still ok inside. Test day T-minus 10 days away.

thats great I am glad it is better! And wish we could just know right then in there that we were preg. I dont like the waiting game :)

I guess I spoke to soon. Those unbearable cramps came back about 30min ago and just got better a few minutes ago. I hadn't had them for 24hours and then they return. ugh!

I also agree, I wish I knew right now instead of having to wait. But in my mind I'm PUPO!

The wait is agonizing! I am also counting down the days. Let's hope those cramps you are having means that an embryo (or two) is burrowing in and making itself at home in there. :winkwink:

just an update. the unbearable cramps haven't come for about a day. today is day 4 after egg transfer. hoping everything is still ok inside. Test day T-minus 10 days away.

thats great I am glad it is better! And wish we could just know right then in there that we were preg. I dont like the waiting game :)

I guess I spoke to soon. Those unbearable cramps came back about 30min ago and just got better a few minutes ago. I hadn't had them for 24hours and then they return. ugh!

I also agree, I wish I knew right now instead of having to wait. But in my mind I'm PUPO!

The wait is agonizing! I am also counting down the days. Let's hope those cramps you are having means that an embryo (or two) is burrowing in and making itself at home in there. :winkwink:

That's what I'm hoping it is too.

Welcome Happy, Ash and Hold!! :hi:

Ash - Yay for starting meds tonight!!

YAY for AF hockey :)

Hold - I am actually going for my acu consult tonight! I am excited and nervous cause I have never done it before.

Wish - Thinking about you and hope all went well today ;)

want - Hope the cramping has slowed down a bit for you; hang in there!

Shar - Never feel anxious or bad for calling your FS; that is what they are there for. You can drive them crazy all you want ;)

Hope everyone else is doing good!!!

I am feeling better; still in some pain, but the doc gave me anti-inflammatories and that seemed to help out with the swelling. They narrowed my pain down to my hip; go figure. I probably did this when I was working out so hard and switched my routine. Just sucks it caused me a set back, so now I am still working out just taking it back a notch! I have my acu consult tonight and my dr appt Wednesday for blood and hopefully will start lupron!

@Want, I hope your cramping stops soon!! :hugs::hugs: Fingers crossed that it is your baby bean burrowing into your uterus for a 9 month stay!! :dust::dust:

@Hockey, that is very exciting to be able to get started on your plans for your cycle!!! :happydance: Good luck to you!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Shar, Sorry that AF crashed the party on your weekend, AF has ruined my weekend my last few cycles as well!!! I spent my entire saturday being all PMS'ey.:wacko: I can understand what you mean about feeling nervous about calling the DR's office. You don't want to be a pain but at the same time it is important to get your questions answered!! Although I usually remind myself of how much $$ I am dishing out for this IVF cycle and that answering my questions should be a standard part of the services I recieve. So in conclusion it is better to be safe and get your questions answered up front!! :thumbup:

@Ash, Welcome to the group hun!! :flower: I am so glad you joined us!!! :winkwink:Good luck with starting your meds tonight!! You will have to keep us updated and let us know how it all goes!!!

@Michelle, I am glad that you are feeling better and I hope that you are back to 100% soon!!! :hugs::hugs:Good luck with the lupron. I start my lupron this Friday on CD 21 as well!! :winkwink:

Sounds promising! Good luck on testing day!

Thanks for the welcomes girls!

Michelle - Glad you're feeling better! :hugs: I always hate getting hurt during my workouts cause then it's such a huge set back and hard to get back into the routine (well it is for me anyways!)

I got my list of meds to take tonight and am a bit overwhelmed but I knew it was going to be like this so ... here's to starting :happydance:

Hi sweetness: I'm just hanging out... waiting for AF... then I can start my estrace for my FET!! I MUST get AF by Saturday/Sunday to still be good to go... only a couple more provera tablets so I think it will be here soon :)

Ash: Welcome over to this thread :) Yay for starting meds tonight.

Ash - Most definitely; I went to the gym today, but I had to ease back a lot. I don't want to make it worse, but I need to workout. I cannot seem to get any of this weight off from my previous cycles this year; it stinks! But I am starting cycle 3 now so, hoping this one works and I can worry about that weight later on ;) I remember my first cycle and getting my list of meds; I had to put the meds and papers on the other table and not even bother looking at them. It was so overwhelming, but the FS should give you a schedule so you will know what you need and when ;) So excited for you to get started!

Mobaby - Hope you get AF soon ;) And that we all get your BFP for the holidays; that would be the best present of all!!

Thanks wanna; we will be stimming together!!!

This thread moves fast!

:hi: to the new ladies!

Glad AF has shown up Hockey.

Holdontohope, I did acupuncture early in the year and I loved it. It was so relaxing. I'm not doing it now but I hear from other ladies that it has helped them.

Shar, sounds like you had a great weekend. I do feel like I call all the time but that's what they are for. I'm paying out of pocket so I need to make sure I'm getting my monies worth.

Ash- The lupron gave me hot flashes. What meds will you be taking?

Michelle, I hope you feel better. I'm glad your starting soon.

Mo, I hope you are doing well. I'll be doing FET in November too.

AFM, I had my u/s last week and the Dr said I can move forward with FET :happydance:

Mo - I hope your AF comes soon so that you can get started!!! And thank you for the welcome :hugs:

Michelle - Wow kudos to you for still making it to the gym!!! I would have just stopped until I felt 100% better :) (I get lazy sometimes!) Cycle 3 will be it, 3rd times a charm right? I have my FX'd for you!! :hugs: They did give me my schedule for now ... I'm supposed to do gonal F in the morning and menopur and lupron at night 150 units gonal F, 1 vial of menopur and 5 units lupron! I've only ever been on 1 shot at a time and only 75 units of gonal F so this should be interesting :) My medications have been sitting in the fridge since July! :haha: I tried not to look at them too much!

Happybunny - I'm taking Lupron , which you know, Gonal F, and menopur. :) I've been having hot flashes on lupron but mostly at night and they're not tooo bad. I just crank the air up really high :) Yay for your FET! I'll keep my FX'd for you that it works :hugs: What meds did you take your first cycle? And do you mind me asking how old you are?

Ash, I just took Lupron, Follistim. For trigger shots I took Ovidrel and HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin). After the retrieval I started endometrim and progesterone and a vivelle dot. I am 35 years old. I hope this works for all of us! I'm glad I'm doing an unstimulated cycle. I hope you get pregnant on your first try.

Thank you! And I really hope it works for all of us too, this infertility situation really sucks! :( It's not fun and really takes a toll on us emotionally and physically! Was the progesterone the intramuscular shot? That's AWESOME that you got 12 frosties! I'm really hoping to get some just in case and for my second child!

Hey girls, hope you are all having a good month! I am scheduled for egg retrieval for my 2nd IVF cycle tomorrow, and am nervous since I only have 2 follicles big enough for retrieval after 10 days of stimming. I keep telling myself all it takes is 1 good embryo so I'm praying things work out! Is anyone else doing an IVF cycle this month?

Happy - Oh yeah I heard the vaginal progesterone is pretty messy, I'm going to be on the intramuscular shots! I'm not looking forward to it but other people get through it so I'm sure I can too!

Mystelle - GL at your ER tomorrow! You're right, all it takes it 1 good embryo! :hugs: I'm going through an IVF cycle this month, I start my meds tonight!

Ash, I just took Lupron, Follistim. For trigger shots I took Ovidrel and HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin). After the retrieval I started endometrim and progesterone and a vivelle dot. I am 35 years old. I hope this works for all of us! I'm glad I'm doing an unstimulated cycle. I hope you get pregnant on your first try.

@Happy, do you know if Ovidrel injection and HCG trigger are the same things? I have left over Ovidrel injection from a canceled IUI cycle this month and the DR's office prefered I use HCG injection instead of the Ovidrel for the IVF cycle. Is there any difference between the two? I don't want to have less quality eggs because i didn't use the HCG instead of the ovidrel???:shrug:

Congrats on being able to do your FET cycle this month!!! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->