Ivf oct/nov/dec

Michelle - thats great!!!

Ali - really hope they continue to grow brilliantly for you and you make it to your 5 day transfer!

AFM - had my ER today. They got 10 so I now just have to wait to get my fertilisation report tomorrow!! Very nervous!!! I do really hope that I make it to day 5 transfer also!

Lots of worries ahead... so far so good though...

Hope everyone else is doing well,

xx

10 eggs is great hun!!!:happydance::happydance: Congrats!! :flower: Fingers crossed that you get a great fertilization report!!! :dust::dust:

Question!!

Did anyone else receive antibiotics through IV for ER or ET??

I did at ER and I am going to call tomorrow and ask if I can have the same at ET instead of starting Doxycycline because my stomach is a complete mess lately :wacko: They might think I am crazy :haha:

I got an antibiotic through my IV's during the ER. I wasn't able to take an antibiotic after it though because I am allergic to a couple of different antibiotics and they were nervous that if they tried to give me an alternative antbiotic than I might have an allergy to that as well. So I didn't have an oral antibiotic after and I was fine.

They told me to watch for signs of infection after ER, like fever or heavy bleeding, and i didn't have any symptoms of infection at all, so I know you could be okay without them possibly. I think they are probably more ofa precautionary thing to make sure you dont get an infection, versus being a requirement. But of course I am not a DR so I can't say for sure.

Wanna- yes I haven't had any MS either we might be the lucky ones. I do get intermittent nausea and headaches at night sometimes wayyyyy sleepy and something weird maybe it has happened to you??? When I wake up in the middle of the night my boobs are soooo sore but when I wake up during the day they are fine nothing weird.

Yeah i know what you mean about the soar boobs thing. I mostly have it over night when I am sleeping too, and during the day I don't really notice it that much. It comes and goes. Very weird. I almost threw up only once so far in the middle of the night. I woke up to use the bathroom and my mouth was so dry and I was hungry, and I think something about that combo made me dry heave. I drank some water and sucked on some hard mints and that helped alot. I find that hard candies in general always make me feel better for some reason. Other than that 1 incident though I haven't thrown up again.

Ugh. So more bleeding today, like a lot. I have continued to have almost daily light pink spotting and last night it was a little darker, but nothing much. Today I felt a gush and it was bright red. Okay, no panic. Then a bit later I went to the bathroom and it was a whole lot of blood with clots... I called the clinic and went for a scan. Everything looked fine and I heard the heartbeat. It measured at 117bpm at 6w3d (I thought I was 6+4 but according to RE 6+3). Looks like a tiny bleed in the uterus between the GS and uterus, but not putting the baby in danger. But its very small and RE doesnt know if thats causing the bleeding. Its just annoying because I have light cramps as well. But the doctor is concerned I may have antiphospholipid syndrome which can cause unusual first trimester bleeding and complications down the road, so he went ahead and tested me for those immune issues. If so, I will start lovenox which he said could make the bleed a little worse initially but I would need it to save the pregnancy. Otherwise, he said looking at everything my risk of miscarriage at this point is around 5% because everything otherwise looks like a normal, healthy pregnancy. I have to continue the PIO and endometrin inserts. Ugh. I wish this would stop! Please God let this pregnancy continue and let it just be normal!! I'm really frustrated right now. He said no bed rest because its not helpful and I will just get the bleed out faster being up and moving around.

Oh Mobaby - I am so sorry for what you are going through. I am glad you got to get a scan and hear the hb and reassurance the baby is doing good still. The worriesome never ends and I really hope they figure out what is going on so they can treat you. I hope you get the test results soon and things get better for you :hugs:

Ugh mo so sorry you have to deal with the bleeding. The most important thing is your baby is okay and if you hve to be on shots throughout at least you will have a little gal or girl at the end. This does have to be very stressful and kinda unfair. I wish no woman ever had infertility problems. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. I pray that the bleeding will stop

Thinking about you, Mo. I hope everything is ok. :hug:

Great beta, Michelle! I'm glad your pregnancy is progressing well. :happydance:

What a great number, Ever! Fingers crossed for a great fertilization report tomorrow!

I hope everyone else had a good day. I got the instructions for the trigger (tonight!!!) and ER on Friday morning. I'm waiting to hear from the nurse with the time for each. It still looks like we have 6 big follies. One was close to 25mm! I'm so excited for the retrieval. I still can't believe we're doing this. I am so happy!

@Mo, I am so sorry about the bleeding continuing like it has.:hugs::hugs: Thank goodness they got you in for an ultrasound and that baby looks healthy!!:hugs: i am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping that your baby will continue to grow stong and healthy and that the bleeding stops soon!!:hugs:

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Hugs/bearhugs.gif

Ever- 10 eggs is awesome!

Mo- So sorry the bleeding has continued. I hope they get things figured out quickly!

Ali- I already have the same worries about my embryos...and they don't even exist yet!!! I know it's difficult, but try and relax. Trust that your doctor knows what he is doing.

Lotus- Good luck with the trigger!

As for me...just did the trigger! I'm excited to have a shot-free night tomorrow!

yay lucie!!good luck!

sweet: cant wait for your update tomorrow!!

Lucie- Yay for being finished with shots! Are you doing PIO? I'm doing crinone, so no more shots for me! The nurse drew marks on my rear to show DH where to inject, haha!

Sweet- tomorrow!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Yay for triggering Lucie ;)

Yay for triggering tonight Lotus ;)

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow Sweet :) I cannot wait to hear how many you have!

Lucie- Yay for being finished with shots! Are you doing PIO? I'm doing crinone, so no more shots for me! The nurse drew marks on my rear to show DH where to inject, haha!

Sweet- tomorrow!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

I'm doing crinone too! Honestly, have no clue how to administer it, but it's got to be better than the PIO! I did PIO last IVF.

Wow! Miss one day and I'm 5 pages behind. Congrats on all the good news coming out of this thread. I hope this is a good sign for me when I get started.

Lotus/Lucie so glad no more shots for you.

Michelle your numbers look good

Mo sorry about the bleeding but glad that you got a good report.

Sweet I'm sure tomorrow is going to be wonderful

Sorry I know I missed some...

Mo- so sorry that you are having bleeding but so glad that you saw your little one on scan and that everything is ok. I'm also very glad that your RE is testing you to see whether you need lovenox.

It's very easy to say but it but it really is very common to have bleeding in the first trimester. However, I know it would really concern me very much also so I can totally appreciate the anxiety!!

Really hope that you get test results ASAP and that the bleeding STOPS!!

Xx

Ok just got my fertilisation report it-

10 eggs collected
8 fertilised

Now just got to hope they make it to day 5!!! Grow little embies, grow, grow, grow!!

Xx

Ugh. So more bleeding today, like a lot. I have continued to have almost daily light pink spotting and last night it was a little darker, but nothing much. Today I felt a gush and it was bright red. Okay, no panic. Then a bit later I went to the bathroom and it was a whole lot of blood with clots... I called the clinic and went for a scan. Everything looked fine and I heard the heartbeat. It measured at 117bpm at 6w3d (I thought I was 6+4 but according to RE 6+3). Looks like a tiny bleed in the uterus between the GS and uterus, but not putting the baby in danger. But its very small and RE doesnt know if thats causing the bleeding. Its just annoying because I have light cramps as well. But the doctor is concerned I may have antiphospholipid syndrome which can cause unusual first trimester bleeding and complications down the road, so he went ahead and tested me for those immune issues. If so, I will start lovenox which he said could make the bleed a little worse initially but I would need it to save the pregnancy. Otherwise, he said looking at everything my risk of miscarriage at this point is around 5% because everything otherwise looks like a normal, healthy pregnancy. I have to continue the PIO and endometrin inserts. Ugh. I wish this would stop! Please God let this pregnancy continue and let it just be normal!! I'm really frustrated right now. He said no bed rest because its not helpful and I will just get the bleed out faster being up and moving around.

Mo, I'm so sorry!! That must have been scary :hugs: I'm glad your doctor is being so proactive and testing you. I actually have antiphospholipid syndrome and it's completely manageable with lovenox. You'll see a high risk OB and have more frequent scans. My sister in law is an OB/GYN and she has had many patients with it and they've all gone on to have very successful pregnancies. I hope you get some answers and the bleeding stops.

Ever - congrats!!! :happydance: 8 embryos is awesome!!

Sweet - good luck today!! Can't wait for your update!

Lotus - yay for trigger!! Good luck Friday!

Lucie - so glad you're done with shots!! Good luck Friday!

Lotus and lucie- great news that you are done with shots! Best of luck for Friday!! Xx

Morning! I'm on my cell so this will be quick.. Waiting to hear whether I will have my transfer today or Saturday. I really hope they hold out until Saturday! I get a report of their progress too! I'll update ASAP and do personals soon.. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->