Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ali, here's hoping all is going smooth and you get the five day option, but even if the Doc wants to go for the three day, I feel really lucky for you!

Ever, sending lots of miracle grow your way. :)

Ali, good luck. You're doc will do what's in your best interest. It amazes me how they have this stuff down and there isn't much the docs haven't seen. :hugs:

Ok just got my fertilisation report it-

10 eggs collected
8 fertilised

Now just got to hope they make it to day 5!!! Grow little embies, grow, grow, grow!!

Xx

WOO HOO!!! That is an awesome fertilization report!! :happydance:I am so happy for you!! I hope your embryos continue to grow strong and healthy! Good luck!!:dust::dust:

Chase- wanted to say a massive thank you for an earlier reply!

Really great to hear any words of luck and glad you cleaned up with a similar team name!! Need luck on side!!

Xx

@Sweet, I am thinking of you today hoping for a really great appointment today!!!:hugs: I can't wait to find out how many babies it is!!! Good luck and update us girls ASAP!!! :hugs:

Morning! I'm on my cell so this will be quick.. Waiting to hear whether I will have my transfer today or Saturday. I really hope they hold out until Saturday! I get a report of their progress too! I'll update ASAP and do personals soon.. :hug:

Good luck hun!!! :dust::dust:

ever - AWESOME report :)

ali - Cannot wait to hear when your ET is! You are so close to the 2ww of madness ;)

Sweet - Thinking about you...so excited for you today :)

Thank you wanna! Just hoping they continue to do well and I get to do a day 5 transfer!!

The worrying never stops! Xx

Mo - So sorry you are going through this bleeding. Sounds like your doc is on top of things and hopefully they will get it to stop! Glad your bean still looks healthy. :hugs:

Lucie and Lotus - YAY for trigger! Time to make some embies ladies!!! :happydance:

Ali - Excited to hear when you are doing your transfer!

Ever - Great fert report!

Sweet - I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about your scan!!

Michelle - Glad those betas are going up!

Chase - Hope you get to see a scan of your little one soon!

Wanna - Hope you're feeling ok.

Oh - and I had a 10 week u/s yesterday and got to see both of the babies! They are looking awesome so far. I posted some pics in the
IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread! if anyone wants to check them out. Sorry not sure how to post a link to the other thread....

Well ladies and gent.........

Identical twins :) we saw two flickers for te heartbeats :)

I measured 6 wks 6 days. I thought 7 wks 1 day but no. We go back jan 3 to make sure everything looking good.

O.M.G. Sweetness, how absolutely AMAZING!! I am sure your DH is so glad you waited so you could share this together! :) I am so over the moon for you.....YAY for seeing the flickers!!!

Well ladies and gent.........

Identical twins :) we saw two flickers for te heartbeats :)

I measured 6 wks 6 days. I thought 7 wks 1 day but no. We go back jan 3 to make sure everything looking good.

Yay! :happydance: Congratulations, Sweet! How exciting!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Mo - So sorry you are going through this bleeding. Sounds like your doc is on top of things and hopefully they will get it to stop! Glad your bean still looks healthy. :hugs:

Lucie and Lotus - YAY for trigger! Time to make some embies ladies!!! :happydance:

Ali - Excited to hear when you are doing your transfer!

Ever - Great fert report!

Sweet - I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about your scan!!

Michelle - Glad those betas are going up!

Chase - Hope you get to see a scan of your little one soon!

Wanna - Hope you're feeling ok.

MO - so sorry about the bleeding, at least the baby is OK! I would be right there with you fretting about it each time you saw the blood. It is great that you can keep getting ultrasounds and that they are testing you to make sure you don't have that blood issue. :hug: I hope the baby stays safe in there!

Lotus and Lucie - wonderful that you triggered, so that means you'll be having the ER today? Or tomorrow? :yipee: Can't wait to see how that goes :)

Sweet - OMG that is amazing twins!!! How do you know they are identical? Or did you only transfer 1 embryo? That would make it impossible for them to be anything but itentical! :haha:

Chase - thanks for the continued support it is so nice to know you and everyone is out there rooting for me! :thumbup:

So.. drumroll.. I have 7 perfect embryos (8-cell and 0-10% fragmentation), basically the highest quality they can be! YAY!!! :headspin: There are a few more that might be freezable, but they may not be ready on Saturday, and might need an extra day. So the transfer is going to be Saturday morning. I go in at 9:30 for acupuncture then the transfer, then 30 mins of lying there, then more acupuncture, then bedrest for the remainder of Saturday and all day Sunday. Then back to normal activities well minus heavy lifting or any strenuous exercise. :headspin: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->