Ivf oct/nov/dec

ali - I am waiting till my scan next Tuesday! I think after my first IVF cycle and when I went for my scan they didn't really see anything, I have that in the back of my mind, unfortunately. I don't think that will be the case this time around, but I will update it Tuesday after I know all is good :)

ali - I am waiting till my scan next Tuesday! I think after my first IVF cycle and when I went for my scan they didn't really see anything, I have that in the back of my mind, unfortunately. I don't think that will be the case this time around, but I will update it Tuesday after I know all is good :)

That is a good idea, I think I'll play it safe too! :hug:

Ali- there was two babies in one sack. We transferred two one didnt make it the other split. My doctor said " you know what te chaned are for that to happen do you?" "1 in 10,000" we are over the moon

Thanks soooo much ladies I just pray everything cont to go great!

Ali- there was two babies in one sack. We transferred two one didnt make it the other split. My doctor said " you know what te chaned are for that to happen do you?" "1 in 10,000" we are over the moon

Thanks soooo much ladies I just pray everything cont to go great!

No doubt! TWINS!!! Yes that is pretty rare!!! I wonder if you are team pink or blue? :shrug: Either way... :yipee:

Ali, I'm so please to hear that. That's really good news.

Sweet, that is so cool. Glad you finally had such a lucky break.

I only wish that my Dr had the fertilization report in front of him when we talked! He was like.. there are 7 perfect ones! But I want details. UGH. So I'm still in suspense about the other 6 as to what stage they got to. He did say there were a few that were 6-7 cell but couldn't recall how many. Then he called me back around 11 and I thought he was going to give me more details but then he basically said.. hmm.. I'm not sure why I called you. LOL! I hope that doesn't mean he's cracking up!

I'm happy the 7 are doing well, and will just wait until Saturday morning to ask about the others.

:hug:

Ali, I would email the head nurse at the office and ask for details - they can send them to you when it's convenient, but there's no reason you should be able to get that info.

Michelle, I know how you feel. I am waiting until after my US on the 28th to put up one of those pregnancy timeline ticker things in my sig. I'm thinking of starting a pregnancy diary (which is probably weird since I'm a guy) but holding off for a bit on that too. Mostly so I can ramble just in case anyone is interested in reading my nutty thoughts.

Well ladies and gent.........

Identical twins :) we saw two flickers for te heartbeats :)

I measured 6 wks 6 days. I thought 7 wks 1 day but no. We go back jan 3 to make sure everything looking good.

Wow Sweetness!!! Congratulations!! :happydance: That is amazing!! How cool!!! I'm glad you waited so you and DH could see the u/s together :)

Wow i've missed a lot! Sweetness and Michelle.. major congrats!! So exciting!!! And Ali- wow!

I had my HSG test today... it was quite painful.. anyone else experience that? I'm so happy I feel fine now, but holy was that crappy. IUI in a couple of days then IVF journey if this doesn't work..Oh, HSG test showed everything fine in uterus and tubes.. phew!

Best wishes to All.. and Happy Hannukah to those who celebrate!

Ali - yayyy for a 5 day transfer!!! :yipee: That is great news!!! I think you should call the nurses line and get the details on your other embryos.

Ali - yayyy for a 5 day transfer!!! :yipee: That is great news!!! I think you should call the nurses line and get the details on your other embryos.

Chase and Em, it is too late today to get that information as they are usually out of the office by 3ish. I can wait until Saturday. It won't be long now!!! But I do want to know :) I'm just that kind of person.. need to know all I can!! LOL!

Hey girls, sorry for the late update. :blush:

I went in yesterday morning for my u/s and b/w. I had 17 follicles all between 10mm and 18mm still. Everyone was so pleased and happy. My lining is great. I was instructed to take another 150iu of Menopur last night and another 10iu of Lupron this morning. I went back this morning at 9am for another u/s and b/w appointment.

Today the ultrasound went great! I have 9 follicles measuring between 16-19mm and one at 20mm. I have another 7 ranging between 10mm and 15mm. I was instructed to take another 75iu of menopur today when I get home from work. I trigger tonight at 7:45pm with 1/2 of the Pregnyl dose so instead of 10,000iu I only do 5,000ius. :happydance: I was told that these needle goes in the butt cheek, so I called my friend who's a nurse and she is coming over to give me the injection tonight :rofl: I don't trust my husband enough to do it right! :haha: Tomorrow I start my antibiotics. ER is scheduled for 7am on Saturday :happydance: I'm soooo excited and so dang on nervous. All I need is on good little egg :cloud9:

So how bad is this trigger going to hurt? Anyone test it out of your system? How long should it stay in my system? Sorry for the question overload :blush:

Sweetness ~ Congrats on the twins :hugs: So happy for you! That's so awesome.

Ali ~ Ahhh... that's great news!!!! I wish you nothing but the best tomorrow!

August.. awesome news about your follicles :) YIPEE!!! The trigger doesn't hurt any more than the other shots, and if you have a nurse doing it, then I bet you won't even feel it! When the nurse at the FS office gives me my PIO shot in the butt, I don't feel it. When I give it myself, it hurts!!! So I bet you'll be just fine!:thumbup: So it sounds like they will be doing the ER at 7:45am Sunday, :wohoo: Also, the reason they are only doing 1/2 the shot is probably because you have a higher estrogen level, or that you have a lot of follicles that are closer to being ripe so you don't need too much to get them mature. Plus the more HCG you get (pregnyl) the greater the risk for OHSS. Your Dr is being cautious, so that is good! GL and FX'd for lots of eggs!

Random question????

Has anyone had their AMH tested and told it was low? The nurse called and said it was low. She is going to talk to my doc and see if it is problem/worth continuing IVF. I'm so bummed and I can't find any real info about it online. Some research shows that is peri menopausal for my age and other places shows its low-normal. :wacko:

I just hope this doesn't end my dreams...:cry:

Random question????

Has anyone had their AMH tested and told it was low? The nurse called and said it was low. She is going to talk to my doc and see if it is problem/worth continuing IVF. I'm so bummed and I can't find any real info about it online. Some research shows that is peri menopausal for my age and other places shows its low-normal. :wacko:

I have researched a lot about AMH, and there are 2 measurements for it. One makes the numbers bigger the other smaller. Mine was 5.8 when I started with the FS, but has dropped to 3.9. Supposedly anything above 2 is fine, but if it is lower than that it means that your ovarian reserve is getting compromised. That doesn't mean that you can't have a baby, it just means that when they stimulate you, you might not get as many eggs. I'd talk to your FS, as I said people with low AMH's have babies and some don't even need IVF!!! :hug:

Random question????

I was told I have low amh at 0.75. It was hard to take it in but got over it after seeing plenty of women with low amh get preg

Random question????

I was told I have low amh at 0.75. It was hard to take it in but got over it after seeing plenty of women with low amh get preg

Mine is 0.76 and you are having twins so that makes me feel soooooooo much better. Thank you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->