Ivf oct/nov/dec

Random question????

Has anyone had their AMH tested and told it was low? The nurse called and said it was low. She is going to talk to my doc and see if it is problem/worth continuing IVF. I'm so bummed and I can't find any real info about it online. Some research shows that is peri menopausal for my age and other places shows its low-normal. :wacko:

I just hope this doesn't end my dreams...:cry:

I was told I have low amh at 0.75. It was hard to take it in but got over it after seeing plenty of women with low amh get preg

Mine is 0.76 and you are having twins so that makes me feel soooooooo much better. Thank you!!!!!

YEP! A low AMH simply means you don't have as many eggs, it doesn't mean that you don't have any at all! They can get them to grow, you just need to work with your FS!!!

Ali ~ thanks for the reply! I'm quite nervous... Just 1 hour and 45 minutes until trigger shot ... ER is on Saturday morning. I have to be at the fs center at 7am

August- Don't worry, I barely felt my trigger last night. It was less painful than the Menopur, for sure. My rear/hip was sore for about 10 min.

Ali- congrats on a 5 day transfer! :happydance:

AFM- I am going in for my ER at 7 am tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Lucie, you'll be before me because of the time difference. I can't wait to hear how everything goes for you. Good luck! :hugs:

Lotus~ thank you :hugs: I'm getting excited... I pray your er goes well tomorrow! Keep us posted for sure :)

Lucie~ good luck on your er as well :hugs:

Ali ~ thanks for the reply! I'm quite nervous... Just 1 hour and 45 minutes until trigger shot ... ER is on Saturday morning. I have to be at the fs center at 7am

August! HEHE.. my brain is so silly.. I thought it was Friday already! DUH! Very excited for you!!

For Lucie and Lotus too.. 3 ER's in 2 days.. :yipee:

Just wanted to stop in for a minute and say:

Sweet - CONGRATS on your identical twins! That's awesome!! :happydance:

Everyone else getting ready for ER, I know there's a few of you going in tomorrow and a few days following, good luck! I hope you girls get lots of eggs and that they make it to healthy embryos!

Ali- there was two babies in one sack. We transferred two one didnt make it the other split. My doctor said " you know what te chaned are for that to happen do you?" "1 in 10,000" we are over the moon

Thanks soooo much ladies I just pray everything cont to go great!

Congratulations sweet! That's a true miracle!

Sweet- what amazing news!!!!

Ali- awesome news on your embies!!!

August- you will be fine with the trigger, don't stress!

As for me, so glad er is tomorrow. Pretty uncomfortable today. Am pretty nervous too. I think it's because last time I got so uncomfortable after with the ohss. I just pray I don't get it this time.

Hope everyone else is well!

So, August, was it as bad as you thought? When I was a boy, I learned how to be 'brave' about shots because my older brother was such a sissy and I enjoyed showing him up at the doctors (or dentists) office. Now I give blood whenever I can, so needled don't bother me - as long as I don't have to watch them go in! I don't like to see something breaking my skin - creeps me out, slightly.

Lotus, good luck with the ER!

Chase, I must be really weird because I am the exact opposite. I have to see the needle go in, or I swear it hurts twice as bad! I really freaked a nurse out once when she was drawing my blood and I insisted on watching. She said I was the first person to have to watch! :). I think that's why I hated the pio shots so much, I could watch dh give it to me.

Well ladies and gent.........

Identical twins :) we saw two flickers for te heartbeats :)

I measured 6 wks 6 days. I thought 7 wks 1 day but no. We go back jan 3 to make sure everything looking good.

WOOO HOOO!!!! I knew it was going to be twins!!! Congrats hun!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/crzyangie/congrats-babyfeet.jpg

Did one of your embryos split and that was why they were identical twins? Did you put back 2 embryos or just one?

Okay so you totally have to put up a ticker now hun and change your status from trying to conceive to pregnant!!!! Do the fruit ticker!!!! :winkwink::happydance:

Lucie ~ I know how you feel. I'm sooo bloated that I'm waddling :rofl: It's so uncomfortable! Even my back side of my hips is puffed out and bloated.

Chase ~ It was nothing at all :rofl:

I had my friend come over (who's a nurse) and she gave me the shot. I didn't feel a thing!!!!!! :happydance: Menopur is 100 times worse! I'll take that butt shot every day twice a day over Menopur :rofl: Thank you so much to you ladies and chase. You're such great support.

@August, That is wonderful that you have so many follicles!!! Good luck with your ER!! I hope you get lots of eggs!!! :dust::dust:

@Ali, That is great that your eggs are doing so good and that you are going to be able to do a 5 DT. :happydance: Good luck with your ET!! :dust::dust: I hope you have alot to freeze too!! :dust::dust:

@Lucie, Good luck with ER tomorrow!! I hope you get lots of eggs!! :dust::dust:

Well ladies and gent.........

Identical twins :) we saw two flickers for te heartbeats :)

I measured 6 wks 6 days. I thought 7 wks 1 day but no. We go back jan 3 to make sure everything looking good.

WOOO HOOO!!!! I knew it was going to be twins!!! Congrats hun!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/crzyangie/congrats-babyfeet.jpg

Did one of your embryos split and that was why they were identical twins? Did you put back 2 embryos or just one?

Okay so you totally have to put up a ticker now hun and change your status from trying to conceive to pregnant!!!! Do the fruit ticker!!!! :winkwink::happydance:

Thanks so much! I dont know how to get a ticker, Also we put two in one didnt make it the other split! doc said thats 1 in 10,000 chance. and she said I was 6 wks and 6 days not 7 weeks I was a day off

@Sweetness, Wow that is so neat!!! How amazing to have identicals with such low odds. Do you want me to make you a ticker? When was the date of your last missed period??

@Sweetness, Wow that is so neat!!! How amazing to have identicals with such low odds. Do you want me to make you a ticker? When was the date of your last missed period??

Well my period was forever ago cause they had me on BCP so my due date is Aug 1, and she measured me at 6wks 6 days

@Sweet, Okay here are two tickers. Do you like them? If not I can always make different ones. If so than just reply with the qoute for this post and paste them into your signature!!:winkwink:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1627e0.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt121005.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"