Ivf oct/nov/dec

@SWeet, here are a few more...

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11ed75.aspx

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/CIJdm5.png

wanna-yay! now how do i put them on my profile

Okay, just do the Quick links tab at the top right of the page and than select "edit signature" and just copy and paste the codes ofthe tickers you want into your signature. It might only let you put like 2 in at a time with the additional writing you have in your siggy, but you can always tweak your signature to your liking. you can do a "Preview signature" before you save it to see if it came out okay and if you like it before you save it.

thanks so much I will have to try its not letting me copy but I will work on it. Your awesome!

So I was talking to my surrogate a few minutes ago and she said she had a very mild bit of morning sickness this morning. I'm so evil because that made me happy :rofl: What a guy - I don't have to feel the nausea - I'm going to Hell. :haha:

thanks so much I will have to try its not letting me copy but I will work on it. Your awesome!
Your welcome.:winkwink:

Just click on my message and use the "reply with qoute" option and you will be able to see the html codes for the tickers to copy them. I can try something else though if that doesn't work.

So I was talking to my surrogate a few minutes ago and she said she had a very mild bit of morning sickness this morning. I'm so evil because that made me happy :rofl: What a guy - I don't have to feel the nausea - I'm going to Hell. :haha:

LOL... well the morning sickness is a good sign that the pregnancy is progressing nicely, so I can see why you would be happy!!:winkwink: That is a good sign really!! :thumbup:

@Sweetness, one other tip when making your signature, you will need to squish all of your text together, and not leave spaces in between you lines of text, because they only allow your ticker to be so big. I see now your text in your ticker has alot of spacing, so it might not let you fit any of the html code from the tickers I made you. Do you see how my text is all one long line with no spaces (like the space that seperates a paragraph), it is so I can fit it all in there into my siggy.

I hope that makes sense??:shrug:

It's ok Chase - I have actually been stoked to have morning sickness!!! Twisted eh? lol. When you want something so bad for so long, any sign of normalcy is a relief!!! :thumbup:

Oh boy - I probably don't have time to catch up with everyone...leaving to go to The Hobbit soon.

SWEETNESS!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! That is so freakin' awesome you are having identical twins! I guess we are at three sets of twins so far!!! You are the first identical though! WOW!!! So excited for you!!!!

Lotus and Lucie - GL with ER tomorrow!!!

Ali - Looking forward to your ER Saturday!!! GL!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

Congrats sweetness you are so blessed. Hope everyone is well I'm now 6dpt5dt and I'm really worried because I'm still getting cramps like the witch is comming I've had this since about day 3. I'm also feeling really bloated has anyone else had cramps the whole way through tww and got a bfp. Good luck. To the ladies going through er today hope you get lots of healthy eggs.

Girly- cramping can be a good sign!! I had that a lot when I was pregnant with my son!! Especially when it started 3 days after implant. Hopefully just bubs snuggling in!!
Xx

Sorry- should have said 3 days after transfer! Sounds like implanting and snuggling in to me!! Are you doing a HPT in a couple of days or going in for bloods? Xx

We're on our way to the doctor's office! Will update as soon as I can!

Hi everyone,

Quick update: My beta is still rising, but the sac is empty. So, I'm choosing a D&C to get this false pregnancy over with, so we can try again. It will probably happen early next week.

They say 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. Hopefully, my m/c means the odds are in your favor to make it to term, ladies (and Chase).

Big hugs to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->