Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hey guys thanks so much for ALLLLLL your input. I was working today so didnt have much time to respond. I am feeling better and I dont need to let her get to me because I am going to have a healthy preg.

I hope your all doing well and awesome on the ER and number of eggs and fert reports and ET!! We have a busy busy next few weeks on here! Cant wait til everyone has their BFP cause it GOING to happen :

BTW my profile pic one is top right and the other is bottom left. Hard to see I know but really wanted to post

Thanks again guys you ROCK

Just wanted to give a little update! Traffic and rain made the 4 hour drive this morning over 5 hours! So we have decided to stay in a hotel and head home in the morning. I will have to get on tomorrow to catch up on everyone :)

My transfer went beautifully!! What an amazing experience overall. They transferred 2 grade A embryos of the highest quality :happydance: My other embryos are still going strong! Here is the breakdown they gave me:

14 embryos beginning total
2 transferred grade A
6 frozen grade A
3-4 still not sure about, need more time

So I have 6 frozen babies for sure!! :happydance:

@Hold, that is awesome that you have lots of frosties and that your ET went really good. Good luck!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone Lucy hope your feeling better love your new profile pic sweetness. Well today I'm 7dpt5dt and couldn't take anymore and tested this morning not sure if its a bfp or bfn so feeling even worse I can see a very very. Faint line when I hold test up to light and move it around dh can't see anything and says its all in my head. I'm now trying to tell myself that it was a bfn been crying all morning and can't talk to anyone because we haven't told anyone. My official test date is 7 days away don't get a blood test here in Scotland just a pregnancy test hoping I can start fet really soon. This is causing a massive strain on my relationship so scared. Sorry for ranting on a bit just needed to get it all out. I hope everyone is doing well.

Sweetness - Love your new picture!! I'm sorry about that woman :(. That was a horrible thing for her to say! I'm glad you're feeling better :hugs:

Hold - congrats on being PUPO!! And congrats on the :cold: !!

Lotus - yay great news!! Fx for your fert report!!

Ali - good luck today!! Can't wait for your update!!

Girly - a faint line is still a line!! Plus it's early and a lot can still happen :hugs:

Hey girls!!!!

I'm on my way home now from the ER... I'm feeling great. I even ate a sandwich. I'm having light cramps.

17 follicles... 6 mature eggs... ill be getting a call tomorrow with a fertilization report. I'm scheduled for a 3 day transfer on tuesday but that can change depending in the embies

Sweet- How awful of that woman to say those things. :hugs:

So I'm feeling really crappy. What's funny is my right side is the only side that's sore. I find that interesting since it was my left ovary that had the most follicles. I promise to post a detailed account tomorrow when I'm (hopefully) feeling better.

Anyone ever use crinone before? Got any tips?

I did crinone for 10 weeks. It's really convenient and easy to use, but I've got to admit I was not a big fan. It tends to build up and then come out (or get stuck in!) in chunks. I didn't really like feeling messy and moist all the time. I would recommend taking an occasional bath (only Luke warm - don't want to hurt the embies!) to help loosen up the excess crinone. Helped me a ton!

Lucie - great ER report! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Lotus - That is awesome you got more eggs than expected! You could even have some left over!

Hold - yay for transfer! That is cool you got so many frosties! You have a whole family ready for you!

August - yay for ER! Can't wait to hear your fert report!

Girly - sorry you are going through a tough time. :hugs: I hope you and your DH can get closer and stronger as a result of this challenge. Let us know if there is anything we can do. :hugs:

Wanna - so The Hobbit was good - at least I think it was....I was so sick the whole time! And I am never voluntarily staying up until 3 am again! Lol too much for this prego lady!

Afm - I have still been having some off and on MS. And my sleep schedule is all messed up from staying out so late the other day for the movie. I went to bed at like 9 last night, but then woke up at 4 am. I've been up since then feeling like throwing up. Just drank some ginger root in water (thanks Em!!!!!) and now I'm startin to feel better.

Girly- a line is a line plus it's still early don't give up hope yet

Ali- good luck Ali!!!!

August- awesome cant wait for the feet report hope your feeling fine!

Hold- sorry I don't know about that stuff I opted out and decided to stick myself in the butt every night for three weeks. That gel stuff dudnt sound fun. But now I'm on oral progesterone!

Whisper- how are you feeling?? And I normally take baths like crazy but haven't since ET. I'm afraid too same with BD because I heard you don't want to contract the uterus during BD.

Lotus- hope your doing well!!

Em- thanks I love the pic I carry it me everywhere :). How are you doing

Mo- how's everything with you? Hopefully no more bleeding! I am going to have someone do an abdominal ultrasound next week so I can see the heartbeats. :)

Mich- how you feeling? When is your scan?

Wanna- thanks again for tht info it made me feel a lot better!!

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Lucie - great ER report! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Lotus - That is awesome you got more eggs than expected! You could even have some left over!

Hold - yay for transfer! That is cool you got so many frosties! You have a whole family ready for you!

August - yay for ER! Can't wait to hear your fert report!

Girly - sorry you are going through a tough time. :hugs: I hope you and your DH can get closer and stronger as a result of this challenge. Let us know if there is anything we can do. :hugs:

Wanna - so The Hobbit was good - at least I think it was....I was so sick the whole time! And I am never voluntarily staying up until 3 am again! Lol too much for this prego lady!

Afm - I have still been having some off and on MS. And my sleep schedule is all messed up from staying out so late the other day for the movie. I went to bed at like 9 last night, but then woke up at 4 am. I've been up since then feeling like throwing up. Just drank some ginger root in water (thanks Em!!!!!) and now I'm startin to feel better.

Whisper, I'm sorry you are still sick but I'm so glad the ginger helped!! My Mom also used to make me ginger soup when I was sick and that really helped me too.

Girly- a line is a line plus it's still early don't give up hope yet

Ali- good luck Ali!!!!

August- awesome cant wait for the feet report hope your feeling fine!

Hold- sorry I don't know about that stuff I opted out and decided to stick myself in the butt every night for three weeks. That gel stuff dudnt sound fun. But now I'm on oral progesterone!

Whisper- how are you feeling?? And I normally take baths like crazy but haven't since ET. I'm afraid too same with BD because I heard you don't want to contract the uterus during BD.

Lotus- hope your doing well!!

Em- thanks I love the pic I carry it me everywhere :). How are you doing

Mo- how's everything with you? Hopefully no more bleeding! I am going to have someone do an abdominal ultrasound next week so I can see the heartbeats. :)

Mich- how you feeling? When is your scan?

Wanna- thanks again for tht info it made me feel a lot better!!

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Hey, sweet. I'm doing well, thanks for asking. It's kind of weird to go from the nonstop activity of the cycle to just waiting though. I'm just counting down the days until my surgery and then my FET. Luckily Christmas is wedged in there so the time will pass faster :thumbup:

Hey girls!!!!

I'm on my way home now from the ER... I'm feeling great. I even ate a sandwich. I'm having light cramps.

17 follicles... 6 mature eggs... ill be getting a call tomorrow with a fertilization report. I'm scheduled for a 3 day transfer on tuesday but that can change depending in the embies

Yay August!! Rest up!! Can't wait to hear your fert report!

Hi sweet I'm doing well. Just minimal spotting here and there.... No more episodes. I'm hoping they stay away!! I go wed for my official ultrasound but I'm debating to do one before that at work... I'm scared of getting bad news!! I'm sure I won't but just for the peace of mind :)

Em- Yay I bet your excited for surg to hurry.I am glad that so far everything has went ok!

Mo-Well as long as you seen the hearbeat your chances go way down :) I think it would be kinda hard to see a heartbeat by abdominal. It was kinda hard to see by transvag but could see the flicker. Maybe I will be able to see it better next weekend which will be a little over 8 weeks. Im glad that the bleeding has cut down. I cant wait for your scan! im excited!

Hi :hi: Ladies and Gent!

I just got home from my transfer. I had 1 5AA blastocyst and 3 4AA blastocysts, and about 3-4 more that they were going to give another day to mature and if they continued to mature I will get a few more frozen. :yipee: So we transferred the 5AA and one of the 4AA's, and I'm now officially PUPO :baby::baby: I have to go in on Friday for a progesterone test and then on the 28th for my BETA. I will probably start testing at 7dp5dt (next Saturday). So now I'm lazing on the couch and going to relax, have a little lunch and then go take a nap!

:hug: I'll catch up with all of you a little later, I'm a little groggy from the valium!

Just got the call. I actually had 26 eggs retrieved, and we now have 21 "growing in culture" (nurse's words). I'm assuming that means we have 21 embryos? If so, we are elated! I was told they would be calling Monday to tell me when my transfer will be. Is it Monday yet? :)

Just got the call. I actually had 26 eggs retrieved, and we now have 21 "growing in culture" (nurse's words). I'm assuming that means we have 21 embryos? If so, we are elated! I was told they would be calling Monday to tell me when my transfer will be. Is it Monday yet? :)

That is awesome news! I think it means that 21 were fertilized! :yipee: Great news!!!

Ali ~~~ That's right girl you are PUPO!!! So happy for you that your ET went well. Rest up!

Lucie ~~ Wow 21 all growing... that's amazing. I bet you're dying for monday to come.

AFM ~ I'm up and awake. I'm feeling ok... some cramps here and there, nothing more. I'm anxious for tomorrow to hear how many of my 6 eggs fertilized. I keep telling myself that all I need is one, just one I'm praying extra hard.

Congrats Ali! Congrats lucie! August!! Good report!

Sweet: I actually heard the hb Wednesday at 6w3d... It was 117 and strong.. My doc gave me a less than 5% chance of miscarriage even with the bleeding but I still worry.

August- I'm so glad you are feeling well after ER. I was the same. All I wanted was French toast! :winkwink: I can't wait for your fertilization report!

Whisper- I'm sorry you are getting some m/s. I'm glad the ginger helps. :hugs:

Lucie- Wow! That's amazing! So happy for you! :dance:

Mo- I'm so glad things are going better for you and the bleeding is subsiding. :hugs:

Em- I know the waiting is the worst no matter where you are in the cycle. :coffee:

Ali- That's great news! Congrats on being PUPO!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Thanks, Sweetness! When is your next scan? Next weekend, or Jan 3? I know I'm late on this, but I cannot believe how insensitive the u/s tech was! What was she thinking??

AFM- I'm feeling totally normal except my boobs have been sore for the last few days. It's not something that I've ever felt before. So weird! :winkwink: I am now on the crinone (ewww, but honestly, I'm happy to be done with shots), vivelle dots, medrol, baby aspirin, ubiquinol and prenatals. Is anyone else doing the dots? The package says do not use if you are pregnant. It creeps me out a bit... I'm still waiting for the fertilization report, but it's only 9:30 am here... :coffee: If only I could actually have a cup of coffee...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->