Ivf oct/nov/dec

Mo- yay I'm gunna have to listen to mine then! We only got to see the flicker :) you will b fine I know it's hard to to worry. :)

Lotus- yes not nice at all what she said.

Hi Again.. I have some pictures of my blasts..

I'm pretty groggy from the valium.. hoping everyone is doing well.. will catch up on everyone's posts when they valium wears off and I can think straight!

Attachments

• 5AA_blast.jpg
    5AA_blast.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
  • 4AA_blast.jpg
    4AA_blast.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
Sweet: I was at the RE when I heard it... It was a vaginal scan... I had another bleeding episode so my RE brought me and and I got a pic of my little bean and to see and hear the HB!

Ali: nice looking babies!!

Mo- i wonder why she didnt let me hear ours?? She was rushing i fe;t like cause she was busy that day..... No fair but at least i saw them both

Ali- So glad everything went well for you! LOVE the pictures!! It is so weird to me how different FS are on grading embryos! It seems like they all have a different language, but some how it means the same thing :wacko: In your pictures, which embryo is which grade?

Sweet- CONGRATS on being pregnant with identical twins!!!!!!! That is amazing!! Very meant to be :) Sorry that the u/s tech was rude! I would demand someone different next time!

Mo- Glad the bleeding has lessened for you :hugs: Good luck with your next scan!

August- glad your feeling good after ER! Praying for a good fertilization report for you!

Whisper- your a prune!!!! hope your morning sickness subsides soon! Have you tried peppermint tea? And thank you! I am so happy to have frosties

Lucie- congrats, that's amazing!!!! 21 fertilized wow!

Ever- Congrats on your 8 embryos growing!!!

Wanna- how are you feeling lately?

Em- before you know it you will be laying on that table for your ET!! And I can't wait to hear all about it! Praying for you :hugs :

Lotus- congrats on a successful ER!! Can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Girly- its still early! Don't give up hope and try not to stress!

First- I am so sorry :hugs: I hope your surgery goes well , will be praying!

Chase- I don't know if I ever said congrats on your second beta!! Can't wait
to hear what December 28th beta is!

Michelle- how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet!

Hope I didn't miss anyone!! :flower:

AFM: I am officially 1dp5dt :happydance: (I think that is how you say is?) Yesterday was truly magical! Still can't stop thinking about :cloud9: My mom was just over the moon that they let her be a part of everything! The embryologist let her look at the embryos in the incubator and explained everything to her! And she got to watch the transfer. It was just such a positive experience overall and I am very hopeful!
My FS is very upfront.. He basically said the embryos, my lining and the transfer couldn't have gone any better, at this point it is in Gods hands. If the embryos are healthy and my body is receptive, it will work. If not, then not. There is nothing I can do to ruin my chances at this point. With Christmas Eve being my OTD.. I am not sure when my blood test is going to be, but hoping FS will let me wait until 12/26.. I would like to spend Christmas positive and hopeful!

Mo- i wonder why she didnt let me hear ours?? She was rushing i fe;t like cause she was busy that day..... No fair but at least i saw them both

Hopefully you'll get a better view next time!!! Or maybe you can get a different ultrasound tech? Still over the moon happy for you and your identical twins!!!

Ali- So glad everything went well for you! LOVE the pictures!! It is so weird to me how different FS are on grading embryos! It seems like they all have a different language, but some how it means the same thing :wacko: In your pictures, which embryo is which grade?

Hold - congrats on your transfer, it sounds like it went perfectly! YAY!

The bigger one is the 5AA which is the level just before it hatches, the slightly smaller one is the 4AA. Or so he said. Aren't they cute little blobs? LOL!

ALI-HOLD shes the only ultrasound tech there.... But next time im gunnaask about hearing the heartbeats

Hold - congrats on your transfer, it sounds like it went perfectly! YAY!

The bigger one is the 5AA which is the level just before it hatches, the slightly smaller one is the 4AA. Or so he said. Aren't they cute little blobs? LOL!

Very cute!! :baby::baby:

It is so funny to me how different they all look!! I can't wait until I get all my pictures in the mail so I can show you :winkwink:

ALI-HOLD shes the only ultrasound tech there.... But next time im gunnaask about hearing the heartbeats

Defiantly!!!:hugs:

Hearing the exciting news of your identical twins made me really think about my decision to transfer 2 embryos!! EKKK!!!!:haha: :baby::baby::baby:

@August, Fingers crossed for a great fertilization report!!! Good luck!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Girly, The line could be faint because it is early still!! Good luck and baby dust to you!! I hope it gets darker in a few days and you get your BFP!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Ali, Congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance::happydance: Your embryos are beautiful!!! Good luck to you, I hope you get your BFP!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Lucie, Congrats on 21 embryos!! That is amazing!! You should definatly have plenty for ET and to freeze. Good luck!!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Hold, Congrats on being PUPO!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Ali - gorgeous pics of your blasts!!

Hold- so glad that your mum was also made to feel part of the process!!

AFM- I have been scheduled for my 5 day transfer on Monday! I'm over the moon about it!! So glad that the embies have continued to grow.

Hope everyone else is doing really well!

Xx

Wow this thread has been busy :)

Congrats ali! Awesome pics.

Yay hold ;) I am doing good, just been really tired.

Yay August!

Ever - Fantastic on a five day transfer!!

Lucie - Congrats again, amazing report ;)

Sweet - Love the new profile pic ;) I am good; soooo tired. My scan is Tuesday :)

Hope everyone else is doing good!!

Girly- please don't give up yet!! When I fell pregnant with my son it only showed up on a test 16dpo! And he was a natural conception. Very healthy pregnancy and don as a result. Did you use a sensitive brand of test? I'm in the uk and I know my doc says some of our tests are really not sensitive at all!!
Xx

I heard from the nurse. They injected 8 eggs through ICSI and we got 3 embryos. I can't help but be a little disappointed, but if we get one I'll be thrilled, so it doesn't matter. She's calling me on Mon morning to tell us whether we'll transfer Mon, Tues or Wed. I'm REALLY hoping all 3 make it to blast so we can freeze 2, but for now I'm trying to focus on one to transfer. This is nerve wracking! I'm helping DH wash our cars, so I'll catch up with you all later. :howdy:

Mich- I completely understand about being tired and on the weekends it sucks cause I work nights!! And I can't wait for your scan!!!! Also can you see the two in my picture or just one??

Ever- that's exciting I can't wait! Glad they are growing great!

Lotus- I had 8 egg on ER and four fert and made it all the way to day five and two froze so don't try to worry.

Ali - yay congrats on being PUPO with :baby: :baby: !!! Those pictures are amazing!!

Sweetness - your new ticker is soo cute!! I love those little twinnies :)

Mo - I'm so glad you haven't had anymore episodes :hugs: That must be a huge relief. Good luck at your scan on Wednesday!

Lucie - Wow great fert report!! Congrats!!

Hold - how cool the Dr. included your Mom in everything! :thumbup:

Ever - yay for a 5 day transfer!! Fx for you!!

Lotus - I've seen tons of BFPs on the IVF success thread with similar fertilization numbers. Sending your little ones growing thoughts!!

Michelle - hope you're feeling better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->