Ivf oct/nov/dec

Hi Ladies, I'm so confused. I've been spotting ever since my period ended. It stopped for one day and then started up with dark spotting. I had the mock transfer and saline sonogram last Wednesday, so I thought maybe I was spotting because of that. It has gotten super heavy today though. It looks like "old blood" so I don't know what is happening. I'm calling the nurse tomorrow. :( I thought the luteal phase didn't change, which means this is too early for another period. It's only cycle day 15 today. Hopefully there's nothing wrong. I'm just worried about pushing back my cycle. I can't afford to change the schedule since my husband is in the military and we have a crazy deployment schedule to deal with and are moving to the mainland soon... It makes things difficult. :(

Have you guys heard of this? https://www.fertiledreams.org/index.htm

I just found out that programs like this exist. It's too late for this cycle, but good to know that these grants are out there! I hope everyone is doing well. I feel like so much has happened since the last time I had a chance to read the thread.

Lotus - I'm so sorry you're having all of these scares with your period. I can't really say what is happening .. that's never happened to me but I think you're doing the right thing by calling your doctor and letting them know. I have my FX'd for you that everything is fine and you're going to stay on schedule! :hugs:

Lotus I spotted for a while during my last cycle and the nurse said it was due to estrogen levels still being low. It shouldn't cancel anything. If its old also then it shouldn't be affecting your lining

WOW, lots to catch up here!

Ash - Yea, I am a bit of a workout freak :haha: I hate when I miss the gym; I go everyday Monday - Friday and try once on the weekends if I have time. You will be a pro at the injections after a few days! With the menopur, after you mix it, let it sit for about 10 minutes; that will help so it won't burn as much going in.

Mystelle - Good luck today ;)

hold - Weight gain is normal; I gained 10 pounds this year after 2 rounds of IVF! It stinks, but I keep telling myself, it is worth it when this works ;)

wanna - Hope you get things figured out with the meds so you can start this cycle!

Phantom - Hope AF shows soon so you can get started again :hugs:

Lotus - Definitely contact your FS; not sure why you are spotting, but I think it is normal if your lining is thin from the meds.

I went for my acu consult last night; WOW! It was such a great experience and had a treatment. I wasn't even worried about the needles; really after going through IVF, how could I be. He treated me all over; had them in my hands, leg/feet, abdomen, head, ears....just all over. Even put a heating lamp over my tummy He wants me to do a weeks worth of food journaling. He recommended herbs for me to take, but I didn't get them last night. Anyone else take any of these and do you recommend them?

@Happy how many frosties will you be putting in for your November FET cycle? I see you have a good amount of frosties, That is great!!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!!! :dust::dust:

I would like 3 but I think the Dr will do 2 only. I guess it all depends on how they freeze them in they are in groups of 2. I was lucky to have all of these frosties. My first u/s they said I only had 11 follies, the second one was 17 and we ended up with 25 so I was blessed.

Michelle,

I did accu back in March and I was given herbs to take. They were in a tea form. The taste was :sick: but I did it. I did notice my periods went from 60 days to 45 days which was good since I have PCOS. I stop going because it got too expensive. I did love it and it I would fall asleep every single time. I hope it brings you a bfp.

Hey ladies couple of questions the lupron follistim and repronex are you putting those all in your belly or rotating to the arm??? And does the lupron kinda make you moody or is it just me? Thanks

Mich- that's awesome glad it went well. You had a lot of needles the only time I did it she put only like four. Hmmmmm I think I need to find another person

@Happy how many frosties will you be putting in for your November FET cycle? I see you have a good amount of frosties, That is great!!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!!! :dust::dust:

I would like 3 but I think the Dr will do 2 only. I guess it all depends on how they freeze them in they are in groups of 2. I was lucky to have all of these frosties. My first u/s they said I only had 11 follies, the second one was 17 and we ended up with 25 so I was blessed.

That's great Happy!!! That is awesome that you had so many frosties!! Fingers crossed and lots of good luck to you!!:dust::dust::dust:

Sweetness, I was told to do 1" away from my belly button on both sides and under. Also, to rotate sides. I was moody the whole time so I blame it on the Lupron.

Wanna, are you still doing the Nov cycle?

Yeah, I still want to do it in November. But it is looking like I won't have enough time to get the free IVF meds through that program I was talking about because I just spoke to the lady today and she is sending the application by regular mail so by the time I complete the application and gather up all of the paper work there is going to be a huge delay I think.

I am a little nervous about getting all of our funds together in time for he November cycle as well, DH & me are waiting on a loan to get processed, waiting on my sister to send some money to help out with the process as well. There is no guarantee that she is going to be able to help out like she is saying. So now I am worried about paying for everything with needing to buy the meds in advance and the timing of when AF arrives and so on and so forth!! The payment for IVF is due at the baseline appointment. I put the full details in my journal if you feel like reading the entire story. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that everything is going to work out like we planned for November.

I didn't want to delay until December because of the winter weather back in my home state. I will be staying with family about 45 minutes away from the DR's office and I didn't want to be driving in bad winter weather and storms for 45 minute for 3 weeks of Dr's appointments. :wacko:

Sweet - lupron definitely makes me moody, it's not just you and I only do the meds in my belly. I alternate from left to right side.

Michelle - I've never taken tea herbs or anything like that so I can't comment on that and I've never done acupuncture but I've been wanting to do it ... especially the day of ET because I heard it helps with blood flow and implantation! How long will you be doing the acupuncture? Through the whole cycle?

Happy - I decided for now not to do the herbs. Although he said he would make them in pill form to take twice a day with warm water.

Sweetness - He put in around 12 needles; in my foot/ankle on both feet, hand and wrists, 3 in my abdomen, 2 in my hip, my ears and forehead. He said he treats the whole body, versus just one particular area; something about balancing needs to be done everywhere. And he put a heat lamp on my abdomen. He works with a lot of IVF/fertility women, so this is why I went to him.

Ash - He wanted me to go twice a week, but honestly I cannot afford it. For now I am going once a week through this cycle which is still expensive, but I want this to work so badly after going through 2 IVF cycles already. Then the day of transfer he wants to see me before and after the actual transfer. He said he is flexible and will come in whenever needed for it. I have heard it helps with blood flow too and also he said it will help with my blood clotting problem I have. If this cycle does work, he wants to keep seeing me to treat me to prevent another MC. So right now I am taking it one week at a time.

Michelle - sounds like your doctor knows what he's talking about! I get the not being able to afford it, that's why I've been putting it off for so long. My insurance doesn't cover it at all and it's just too much right now! But I might make the exception for the before and after transfer!! Best of luck, I hear lots of stories about it working with acu so lets hope you're one of them! :hugs:

Thanks girls :) Any of you have experience with Blighted Ovums? I'm wondering how long it'll take for my body to realize something is not right.

Can I join?? I just found out that my FET cycle was cancelled today so now I will be doing it in Nov/Dec!

aww dilla! sorry! should AF come as expected still or will you have to have it induced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->